More of the same...he reacts the best to his fresh catnip:laughing:

chico2
September 10th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Vinnie and Chico...."come on dad,let us out":cat:
Treat time for the furries..on the table of course
"Tubby"flowers and hubbys toes:laughing:

Love4himies
September 10th, 2008, 12:29 PM
:laughing: Jasper has a "stash" of his "dope" growing wild in our side yard. It is so funny watching them.:D

Love4himies
September 10th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Did Vinne and Chico get some too?

chico2
September 10th, 2008, 12:32 PM
My daddy loves me pics:lovestruck:

chico2
September 10th, 2008, 12:33 PM
L4H,tes they did but they don't care too much,Chico eats it and they like to roll in it in their patch.

14+kitties
September 10th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Cute!!!! I love Rocky! He is so adorable. And he didn't hiss at me! :cloud9: Catnip is great!
I think you are missing more pics of someone. I didn't see much of Chico this time. :rolleyes:
And ummmm, Chico....check the time. You are on too early. :D

chico2
September 10th, 2008, 01:28 PM
14+,well I gave up on Chico,every time I try to get a pic,he runs to me,just like Bailey does:frustrated:
Hubby is at the dentist,so I got a little "off"time:laughing:and what do I do??
Post pics:laughing:

Joeyjoejoe
September 10th, 2008, 02:06 PM
So where can you buy fresh catnip?

ancientgirl
September 10th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Rocky is really enjoying himself. I love that first one.

Vinnie and Chico just look so cute sitting next to each other like that.:cloud9:

krdahmer
September 10th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Aw the boys look like they had a full day! :lovestruck:

Can you grow catnip indoors?

diandpat
September 10th, 2008, 03:11 PM
OK, non cat person here...what is catnip and how does it work???? I hear about it all the time on this site but really have no clue! Now I see it is a plant? (can we smoke it??? :lightbulb: lol)

Beautiful pics of your cats Chico2...they certainly look like they are living the good life!!! :cloud9:

chico2
September 10th, 2008, 03:49 PM
First off,Joeyjoejoe,I buy a fresh catnip plant at the gardenplace,it is a perrenial(meaning it come back every year).They usually sell it where they sell herbs.
I bring lots of it in in the fall and dry it.

Diandpat,catnip,I guess it is comparable to pot for humans,it makes the kitties feel really good:laughing:

Dahmer,I think you could probably grow it in a pot in-doors,I never tried,but I just might.
Not all cats like it,Rocky certainly does,but he is a quirky,funny cat to begin with,I love him a lot:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
September 10th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Love the last pic of Rocky w/his little paws together :cloud9:

TeriM
September 11th, 2008, 12:34 AM
Awww, love the pics of Rocky and his catnip :lovestruck:. I thought Chico didn't like Vinnie, they almost look like buddies in that one pic :eek:.

chico2
September 11th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Teri,Vinnie is kind of frozen in that pic,usually Chico will sniff him and then swat and hiss,not this time though,since they are both concentrating on going out with hubby.
Vinnie likes everybody,it's Chico who would rather see Vinnie move out:laughing:

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 02:43 AM
I love the first pic of Rocky. :lovestruck:

And, boy, does your hubby have a nice tan. :D