Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Western PA!

julster
September 10th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Good morning all! I'm Julie - I live in Western PA and came across this site looking for help for my 7 year old lab/dane mix who is experiencing some balance issues (see my other post in the appropriate forum).

Glad to be here!

Have a great day, everyone!

Julie

Diamondsmum
September 10th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Welcome Julie! This site is awesome & very informative:thumbs up

julster
September 10th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the welcome!!

Do the vets associated with the site get on here frequently? I mean, I realize they're busy during the day, but I was so hoping for some insight into the problem I'm having with my baby....and yes, I've taken him to the vet, I'm just kind of looking for more info....

Thanks!!!

Julie

Kahne9Lover
September 10th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Hello and welcome from a Midstate PA'er. You will love it on here, but you have to post pics for everyone! I'm sorry your baby is not well,:sick: and hopefully Dr. Lee will be on to answer your question. This is such a wonderful site, you will find answers to questions you haven't even thought of yet. Good luck with your pup :dog:

hazelrunpack
September 10th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Welcome Julie.

I hope your lab/dane is feeling better soon! You might try private messaging Dr Lee if he doesn't see your thread. (Look under the Quick Links drawdown menu in the dark blue line above this thread for private messaging.)

We'd love to see pics if you have any to share!

julster
September 11th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Hazel - I tried to pm Dr. Lee, but couldn't quite figure it out. Maybe because I'm a newbie I don't have those privileges yet??