Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Water Fiend...

onster
September 9th, 2008, 10:22 PM
has been caught red handed.

First vid is way shorter than I thought it would be, b4 i grabbed the cam he was just tap-tap tapping and nudging it...I never actually thought he would spill it! (those beer mugs are heavy for kitty paws!)

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=882667779001968973&hl=en-CA

After that was over and done with :rolleyes: he strolled on over to the bathroom where his real water is located in the tub and promptly meowed for me to fill it for him...

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-135830646002457197&hl=en-CA

seriously what a goofball!!! :crazy:

All thru the night I hear *shuffle shuffle shuffle* lol.....

14+kitties
September 9th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Awww cute!!! He figured in the first video that the glass should slide like it does in the tub!! What a cutie. :cloud9:

krdahmer
September 9th, 2008, 11:16 PM
:eek: Onnie! You stinker! :laughing::lovestruck:

Is he spilling it on purpose to lick it out of the tub?? What is it with cats and water.... they're supposed to hate it, but then at the same time are totally fascinated by it!! :rolleyes::laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
September 10th, 2008, 02:39 AM
:laughing: what a silly boy :cat:

I have a couple glasses like that so I know how heavy they are, I think someone has practised that little trick often :mwaha: :laughing:

So funny in the tub where he moves it w/her head & not too much w/the paw cuz he doesn't want to spill it all in there - clever boy :D

Chris21711
September 10th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Nice videos Onster :frustrated::frustrated:

Check your pm box pleeeease :D

Diamondsmum
September 10th, 2008, 09:54 AM
awwe lol!!

the 2nd vid when he is looking at you..i thought he was gonna go after the cam:laughing: what a cutie!

onster
September 10th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Onnie! You stinker!

Is he spilling it on purpose to lick it out of the tub?? What is it with cats and water.... they're supposed to hate it, but then at the same time are totally fascinated by it!!

lol yep, he only drinks water that he spilled. Its strange....and I have no idea how he drank when he was at the shelter or even boarding at catnap :shrug:. We only do water in the bathtubs now as the bowl next to their food turned out to be a hazard :eek: water + ceramic floor = cat trying to kill us.

:laughing: what a silly boy

I have a couple glasses like that so I know how heavy they are, I think someone has practised that little trick often :mwaha: :laughing:

So funny in the tub where he moves it w/her head & not too much w/the paw cuz he doesn't want to spill it all in there - clever boy :D

lol ya...hes a smart lil bugger!!

Nice videos Onster :frustrated::frustrated:

Check your pm box pleeeease :D

pour quoi the :frustrated::frustrated:?? lol....I have no pms :shrug:

onster
September 10th, 2008, 11:32 AM
awwe lol!!

the 2nd vid when he is looking at you..i thought he was gonna go after the cam:laughing: what a cutie!

lol he was actually loooking at me cuz at that moment my other cat Bunduk crashed into something in the bkground :rolleyes: :crazy:

ancientgirl
September 10th, 2008, 02:27 PM
LOL, looks like he was trying to spill that second one too. I've taken to drinking water from one of those jugs with a lid on it, since I was tired of them all spilling it.

Onnie's such a cutie.