Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bath Time!

JennieV
September 9th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Hey everyone...

So after the weekend's play in the grass and then a nice doggy-play with a friend's dog, that basically rolled Sparky in the dirt, I was giving him a bath and hubby sneaked a couple of shots that I thought to share..

1. I am wet and I am miserable, stop staring at me..! :frustrated:

2. soooo unhappy right now! :yuck::yuck:

3. Much better! :rolleyes:

Then, we finished the session with blowdrying, since it was chilly and I didn't want him to get a cold...And he was HILARIOUS, trying to catch the air with his teeth...LOL! :clown:

aslan
September 9th, 2008, 03:19 PM
lol i recognize the first two facial expressions oh so well. he looks quite comfy and adorable in his little towel.

Dog Dancer
September 9th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Hope he got some extra nice treats after that treatment.. Doesn't even look like him in the pics. The guilt eyes will getcha

JennieV
September 9th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Oh yes, he definitely pulls that off very well...But he is such a good boy, very good in bath...Just waits for me to finish, then the friskiness begins - he is super-playful and rubs himself everywhere!

glasslass
September 9th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Love the towel photo! Always remember to close the bedroom doors first! As soon as my guys escape from the towel, they head for the bed and burrow into it in a wild game of roto-rooter!:laughing:

Winston
September 9th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Be careful! he will like it so much that you wont be able to keep him out of the tub! My guy who is huge! runs in the tub if I run a bath for myself and forget to close the door! he stands in it waiting! :laughing:

What a cutie pie!

Cindy

chico2
September 9th, 2008, 04:51 PM
OMG,that little face and those big ears are just precious:lovestruck:

Frenchy
September 9th, 2008, 09:34 PM
he looks quite comfy and adorable in his little towel.

I was thinking the same :cloud9:

luckypenny
September 9th, 2008, 09:43 PM
:laughing: Those ears!!! :lovestruck:

Always remember to close the bedroom doors first!

:D And any doors leading outside too. Penny's known to dive and rub herself into the dirt after her bath :frustrated:.

JennieV
September 9th, 2008, 10:38 PM
hehe...my Tarzan used to do that...he would sneak and go right in the dirtiest, most filled with cobwebs bush he could find...and literally roll in it... :rolleyes:
and then come back all happy..."look mommy, I am "clean"!" ...LOL

mollywog
September 9th, 2008, 10:39 PM
aww! the after bathtime zoomies!!! :crazy: LOVE the ears! SO cute! :lovestruck: :cloud9:

14+kitties
September 9th, 2008, 10:47 PM
He is a cutie pie. Not happy looking though with the bath. :cloud9:

Brandykins
September 10th, 2008, 08:03 AM
what a wee cutie. Love the last piccy!!

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 04:23 AM
Tooooo cute. :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
September 18th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Gads! Puppy abuse!!!! :p Sparky, if you want, you can come hide out with hazel's crew...we promise not to bathe you...:dog:...but you do look mighty cute in that towel!! :cloud9:

BeagleMum
September 18th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Aww, the poor little guy. Fluffier dogs always look so funny when they are wet because they look so skinny, my two pretty much look the same, just wet. :)

bendyfoot
September 18th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Oh. My. GAWD. Those EARS!!!!:laughing:

JennieV
September 18th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Bendyfoot, you cracked me up with your reply! :laughing::laughing: thats EXACTLY what I was thinking when I first looked at the pics!

jessi76
September 19th, 2008, 09:02 AM
tee hee - GREAT tubby time pics!!