Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Diamond's Fav Toy

Diamondsmum
September 9th, 2008, 02:03 PM
She found Duke's old Stuffie.. A beaver..She sleeps with it in her crate & loves to show it to you (we are teaching her that when we greet someone at the door to bring her stuffie kept Duke from jumping up on us.. not sure if it will work tho)

Diamondsmum

AmericanBullMom
September 9th, 2008, 02:09 PM
OMG! Shes beautiful! My uncle just got a golden puppy like 3 weeks ago! he's about 9-10 weeks old now! sooo precious!:angel:

Diamondsmum
September 9th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Awwwe Tx

She is 11wks :)

Dog Dancer
September 9th, 2008, 02:59 PM
What great pics, she sure likes her stuffie. It will work eventually, just be consistant with it and praise her well.

chico2
September 9th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Aww what a little beauty and she loves her stuffie,that's adorable:lovestruck:

glasslass
September 9th, 2008, 05:12 PM
So sweet!:lovestruck:

Brandykins
September 9th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Aw Diamond is a wee beauty! She must be a bundle of fun. Love her wee face:)

Diamondsmum
September 9th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Dusty's nose is out of joint, she LOVES the camera

So for her sake I will add in her pic here also

Now to be honest I am not sure what she is.. (she was my hubbys cat) so my Sig may be wrong on her

Frenchy
September 9th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Now you know that you can post 3 pictures PER post ? :whistle: :D oh and when they're puppies , you have to post even more just because they grow so fast :shrug: yep , that's the rule :rolleyes:

Diamond is too cute :lovestruck: and I love Dusty coloring :cloud9:

Chaser
September 9th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Awww.....so much cuteness!!! :lovestruck:

Diamondsmum
September 9th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Now you know that you can post 3 pictures PER post ? :whistle: :D oh and when they're puppies , you have to post even more just because they grow so fast :shrug: yep , that's the rule :rolleyes:

Diamond is too cute :lovestruck: and I love Dusty coloring :cloud9:

LOL.. Frenchy I have LOTS of pics. But being a new member didnt think it was nice to post lots of pics.

We were at the park on the holiday monday & she met a friend a 10wk old White Shephard Male ..

Well he was VERY interested in the fact she was female...:rolleyes::laughing:

I think I got a couple of them wrestling he was soo much bigger then her for being same age.

Frenchy
September 9th, 2008, 08:17 PM
LOL.. Frenchy I have LOTS of pics. But being a new member didnt think it was nice to post lots of pics.

Are you kidding ? We're all picture junkies here :crazy: specially with puppies ... and me with goldens :D

14+kitties
September 9th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Diamond is a cutie! Love the stuffie pics. :cloud9:
Dusty looks like a tortie in that pic. Neat colouring. Does she have the tortie attitude too?

Frenchy! Here I thought you loved ALL the pics! Now we are finding out you are partial? Hmmmmmmm :D

Diamondsmum
September 10th, 2008, 06:43 AM
ohhhhh definately!! Queen kitty in this house :laughing: I will havta get a pic of her & Sid togther She is soooo tiny compared to Sid. Diamond is bigger I think now. but is smaller then Sid

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 03:27 AM
What adorable pictures :cloud9: ....Diamond is soooo cute. :lovestruck: