Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The birds are less than impressed!!

14+kitties
September 9th, 2008, 11:56 AM
I was cleaning the lovebirds cage this morning. As you can see I had lots of "help"!
Mittens and Timmy started checking them out.
Have to get a closer look Mom
And then Jade moves in ........

14+kitties
September 9th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Another closer look. These things sure are interesting up close!
Timmy wants to watch Bird do his acrobatics.
Oh oh Mylee came for a look see too.
Everything ended with no casualties on the birds part. :thumbs up

Jim Hall
September 9th, 2008, 12:48 PM
do the birds get nervous?

krdahmer
September 9th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Those poor birdies must have been having quite the heart palpatations!!!:eek::laughing:

phoozles
September 9th, 2008, 02:35 PM
You should have put them to work and had them clean up for you! :D

Brandykins
September 9th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Aw how lovely to see your gorgeous cats watching the love birds - I do love cats and those are beauties - I love the face of the middle cat in the 2nd lot of pictures!!

I love birds as well!

Great photos:thumbs up

Frenchy
September 9th, 2008, 09:26 PM
:laughing: lots of help alright :laughing:

14+kitties
September 9th, 2008, 11:15 PM
kr - you've seen the kitties going after the bird's cage, haven't you? I thought one or two tried once when you were here.
Jim - the birds are getting used to their cage swinging from the little beggars trying to jump on it. :frustrated:
phoozles - their "help" would have ended in feathers spread all over the house and two very badly mauled birdies. :yuck: No thanks!! :D
Thanks Brandykins! The one making the face in that picture was Tiny Tim. He is my little ham!
I know Frenchy. Lots of help!! But they do try.......... really........... :rolleyes:
Actually, a lot of the time if the kitties get too close to the birds the birds peck at them. It's enough to move inqiring noses away pretty quickly!

growler~GateKeeper
September 10th, 2008, 03:58 AM
:laughing: That's my grrl Mylee sit on the cage :laughing: Isn't she the one who took a flying leap from a baby gate on to the birdcage? :laughing:

TT is so cute standing up on the side peering in :laughing: in the 2nd pic

14+kitties
September 10th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Yes growler, that's your grrl Mylee. She is one of the instigators all the time with the birds. She was the one who launched herself onto the cage too. Good memory. Since then there has been a few more to do it.

TT would have liked to have been right inside with the birds.:rolleyes: He just LOVES helping mom~

ancientgirl
September 10th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Oh no, poor birds. I bet their little lives passed before their eyes they were so scared.

LOL, my favorite picture though is the first one in that last bunch. Who is that looking straight at the camera?

14+kitties
September 10th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Oh no, poor birds. I bet their little lives passed before their eyes they were so scared.

LOL, my favorite picture though is the first one in that last bunch. Who is that looking straight at the camera?

That was TT ancient. He was like - Just turn your back for just a moment mom. Pleeaasseeee........ :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
September 10th, 2008, 10:52 AM
LOL, I never thought that crafty look could even cross TT's innocent face. I love it, you can just see the wheels spinning in his head :laughing:

Chris21711
September 10th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Didn't know you had Lovebirds 14k, you'll see mine when you come. My female is real mean, sometimes Kale will take a lookie and she will bite his paw, same with any dog that dare sticks a nose too close. As for TT he is just trying to further his education :rolleyes:

Great pics by the way :thumbs up

14+kitties
September 10th, 2008, 11:16 AM
LOL, I never thought that crafty look could even cross TT's innocent face. I love it, you can just see the wheels spinning in his head :laughing:

HaHa! Our Special little boy is quite the little schemer. You can see the little wheels turning all the time. :cloud9:

Smiley14
September 10th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Oh, LOL, that is too cute! :laughing:

14+kitties
September 10th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Didn't know you had Lovebirds 14k, you'll see mine when you come. My female is real mean, sometimes Kale will take a lookie and she will bite his paw, same with any dog that dare sticks a nose too close. As for TT he is just trying to further his education :rolleyes:

Great pics by the way :thumbs up

Yep Chris, I will! Can't wait! My two are cranky too. They were supposedly hand raised but the guy had so many there was no way! They are still neat to watch!

Now that we know Buddy is ok we just need to wait till I find out when I work and set a date. Hopefully soon. :thumbs up

Thanks Smiley! The birds didn't think it was so cute though. :)

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 04:11 AM
Too funny but I guess the poor little lovebirds didn't think so.