Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Gotcha Day Lucky

luckypenny
September 9th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Lucky sweetie, today marks the 2 year anniversary that you came home with us from the shelter. I always get emotional when I reminisce about the day we met and the circumstances of our meeting. I truly believe it was fate that brought you to me and never would I have imagined how you were to change our lives. It's been the most wonderful 2 years and I'm looking forward to the many more we'll have together.

Happy Gotcha Day to my most cuddly, loving pup, my Lucky Boy :cloud9: .

BenMax, I hope you get a chance to see this thread. I want to take this opportunity to let you know how very grateful we are to you for introducing us to Lucky. Our family began a new, wonderful adventure the day our paths crossed. You saved Lucky's life and we will forever be indebted to you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you, thank you :grouphug:.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/luckypenny_02_2007/17-08-2008009-1.jpg

hazelrunpack
September 9th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Aw, what a great tribute--to Lucky, BenMax and to you, LP! :cloud9:

happy gotcha day, Lucky!

14+kitties
September 9th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Geezz thanks LP! Now you got my crying!! :cry: What a great pup! And what a fantastic family that Lucky boy got adopted into!!! :cloud9:
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY LUCKY
and HAPPY GOTCHA DAY to you too LP 'cause Lucky sure GOT YOU!!

Frenchy
September 9th, 2008, 12:10 PM
happy gotcha day Lucky !!!

And the name fits so well , because he is lucky to have a mom like LP !! :thumbs up

Love the picture , just a bit of tongue out so it's not too :evil:

:laughing:

clm
September 9th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Lucky. Great name for a great dog!

Cindy

breeze
September 9th, 2008, 12:59 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY LUCKY

you both are very lucky to find each other....

BenMax
September 9th, 2008, 01:16 PM
LuckyPenny - I am so pleased that you opened your heart to Lucky. As you know at one time he was not so lucky until he met you.

The tribute should go to you as well. You did not take on an easy little guy and he probably would have never survived had it not been for you. I cannot imagine him with anyone else.

Thank you for opening your home and your heart.

Cheers to you both!

Love4himies
September 9th, 2008, 01:20 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, LUCKY!!

Isn't BenMax great :thumbs up:grouphug:

LP, any stories you can share with us about Lucky?

BenMax
September 9th, 2008, 01:27 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, LUCKY!!

Isn't BenMax great :thumbs up:grouphug:

LP, any stories you can share with us about Lucky?

Ask LuckyPenny about the condition of the dog. Really it was touch and go. A sad tail turned a happy tail....the day LuckyPenny dropped in!

Ford Girl
September 9th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Happy Happy Day!!!!

I once heard the Lucky (and Penny) story. :sad: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :angel: LP - you are an amazing women with an amazing family!

ancientgirl
September 9th, 2008, 03:06 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY LUCKY! YOU ARE ONE HANDSOME BOY!

rainbow
September 9th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Lucky !!!

:cloud9: This was indeed a match made in heaven for both of you. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
September 10th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Lucky & LP

I think it was the best day for both of you :cloud9:

Soter
September 12th, 2008, 10:23 AM
I know this must seem really silly, but what does 'happy gotcha day' mean???:shrug:

i must seem really stupid if it is blindingly obvious and i just cant see it, but what does it mean???

ancientgirl
September 12th, 2008, 10:35 AM
A lot of people use it as the day they brought their little ones home. Since most of us don't know the exact day of birth of our cats or dogs, we celebrate gotcha day. And those of us who do have an idea of the birthday, can celebrate both.

TeriM
September 15th, 2008, 02:04 AM
Belated Happy Gotcha Day Greetings Lucky and LP