Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Why do I bother ?

Frenchy
September 8th, 2008, 08:13 PM
They have kitty beds , blankies , cat tree , the couches , human beds .... :shrug:

:laughing:

BusterBoo
September 8th, 2008, 08:51 PM

Looks like the sink just fits right!!!! :cat:

erykah1310
September 8th, 2008, 09:53 PM
but sinks are the perfect places to lay if you're feeling a little hot under the collar. Nice and cool all the time that porcelin
lol

sugarcatmom
September 8th, 2008, 10:16 PM
There's an entire website devoted to this mysterious phenomenon: http://catsinsinks.com/

14+kitties
September 8th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Ha! That looks familiar!!! :cloud9:

krdahmer
September 8th, 2008, 10:34 PM
:laughing::lovestruck:

kathryn
September 8th, 2008, 10:37 PM
I've never caught ANY of my cats in the sinks like that, ever. :sad: Sometimes in the tub... but never in the sinks

clm
September 8th, 2008, 10:38 PM
:laughing: Too funny. Looks like a perfect fit. :laughing:

Cindy

hazelrunpack
September 8th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I thought this was the kitty hot tub? :confused:

He certainly does look comfy in there! :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
September 9th, 2008, 12:42 AM
:laughing: Too cute :lovestruck: Paddy :lovestruck:

Duffy will never go in a sink willingly - she knows she'll get a bath :evil: :laughing: :mwaha:

Love4himies
September 9th, 2008, 07:14 AM
:laughing::laughing:.

ummm, you may want to delete the "human bed" on your list, I've seen pics, no room left for kitties :laughing:

bendyfoot
September 9th, 2008, 08:55 AM
:laughing::lovestruck:

jessi76
September 9th, 2008, 08:59 AM
lol! it IS a perfect fit! I bet it's nice and cool and quiet there too! I've caught one of my cats in the sink before - I looked ALL over the house for her, was scared she'd gotten out, then I saw her furry toosh in my sink...:rolleyes:

chico2
September 9th, 2008, 09:44 AM
:laughing::laughing:Frenchy,that's just too funny..maybe he knows that no big doggy will fit in there,the sink is for him and him alone:laughing:

My cats will drink out of the faucet,but I've never had a cat laying in the sink:cat:

ancientgirl
September 9th, 2008, 09:55 AM
LOL, I think from now on, instead of beds we should just buy sinks. I sometimes find Vlad in the kitchen sink, but the others like the bathroom sink too as well as the tub.

Dog Dancer
September 9th, 2008, 11:21 AM
That's too funny! Mine never used to sleep in the sink.

Frenchy
September 9th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Paddington does that as soon as I finish washing my face , I don't get it , he likes it when it's all wet (ok , that sounded sexual BUT IT'S NOT :yell:) :D

Frenchy
September 9th, 2008, 12:16 PM
:laughing::laughing:.

ummm, you may want to delete the "human bed" on your list, I've seen pics, no room left for kitties :laughing:

:laughing: he does come to snuggle with me and Nelly at night ! :cloud9: but not when there's more than 2 dogs on the bed :laughing:

koalat
September 9th, 2008, 12:18 PM
My cat, Aminnou, will sleep in the bathroom sink only in summer when he's hot. He's a strange cat though and loves water. For some reason he refuses to drink out of his water dish and prefers to use the dogs' for some weird reason. He also uses their water dish as his "piscine" (swimming pool) and will splash away until it's empty.
He's also jumped in the bath (when the hubby was in it) and splashed his paws around in the water and bubbles.
When I see that he's got a dirty face he'll also let me use a facecloth on him to clean him up.

Frenchy
September 9th, 2008, 12:23 PM
When I see that he's got a dirty face he'll also let me use a facecloth on him to clean him up.

That's my great dane's job :laughing: she loves cleaning him.

Ford Girl
September 9th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Aww, so cute. Cats are funny that way.

AmericanBullMom
September 9th, 2008, 03:36 PM
:D:cat: My kitties BOTH sleep in the sink... I think because it fits all nice and snug and keeps them cool.... and probably because if they are there the doggies wont try to bother them!

babymomma
September 9th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I read somewhere that some sink shapes remind them of their mother womb?! Comfy and the purfect size !

Diamondsmum
September 9th, 2008, 03:43 PM
awwwe I was gonna post mine seperately...

This is Blackie & he is always in my sink just grabbed this one of him. :D

dmc123
September 9th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Too cute Frenchy....I never know where I will find mine, sinks, tubs, counter tops....anywhere they can get before I shoo them off :)

Diane

rainbow
September 9th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Hee hee silly Paddy :lovestruck: ......I bet if you put a blanket in there he wouldn't use it. :D

glasslass
September 9th, 2008, 06:16 PM
That nice cool porcelain! She's high-brow! Mine used to wrap herself around the toilet! Around, not in!

Frenchy
September 9th, 2008, 09:44 PM
This is Blackie & he is always in my sink just grabbed this one of him. :D

:laughing: I can see this is a trend among kitties :cat:

Diamondsmum
September 9th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Thing about Blackie is he is a stray that just kinda hangs around.

bad pic of him tho (taken with my cell)

growler~GateKeeper
September 10th, 2008, 12:28 AM
I've got an old pic of :rip: Mischief :cat: laying in the bath tub after someone's had a bath & the bottom is still warm from the water. Duffy never did that though :D

Brandykins
September 10th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Perhaps they like the coolness of the sinks!! Lovely pics of those wee cuties!!

Smiley14
September 10th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Oh, LOL, I love it! :laughing: Billy used to love hanging out in weird places too. :lovestruck: Too funny!