Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Northern Ontario

Tundra_Queen
September 8th, 2008, 04:17 AM
Hi

I live in Northern Ontario and I love almost all creatures. The only ones I don't care for are spiders and bugs. *S*

I have one dog, one cat, and one fish. I'm hoping to have another feline addition soon. *S*

I've only had a cat for six years and never thought I'd say this. But I am crazy about cats now!! I just love them! I've always had dogs, but was scared of cats. Not anymore. LOL

Take care

mollywog
September 8th, 2008, 08:53 AM
welcome to the board! I am sure you will gather lots of useful information from the other members here.
Where are you in N. Ont? I am originally from Thunder Bay.
And please, when you can, post some pics of your pets!!! ;)

hazelrunpack
September 8th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Hello, Tundra_Queen!

We'd love to see pics of your furred and finned babies, if you have any to share!

Welcome to the board! :D

erykah1310
September 8th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Whoo hoo! more northern ontarians! *yay*
Although I am not really north, the southern people consider me north enough in my northbay-sudbury area!

Welcome aboard, and I too would love to see some pics!

Tundra_Queen
September 8th, 2008, 09:51 PM
It didn't work, am trying this again.

Love4himies
September 9th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Oh they match :cloud9::lovestruck:.

14+kitties
September 9th, 2008, 07:31 AM
They are precious!! Welcome! Stick around so we can see lots more of these two and the new babies!!!!!

Tundra_Queen
September 9th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Love4himies......I didn't mean for them to match. LOL It just happened. They also match the floors too,,,,that was by accient too. LOL

Tundra_Queen
October 11th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Hi
Well since I last posted Willie and the babies seem to be getting along better. Yayyy *crossing fingers*

We still have the yowling every once in a while, and I have to go running in to make sure it's not willie causing the trouble. He seems to be learning how to play with them better and last night I even got pics of willie grooming O'Shawnnessy while they were sleeping in the same chair!!:D

I went to Walmart last night and bought them another cat house that they all like and Willie can even fit in this one! :laughing:

The last one I got had a tunnel leading into a box with another hole on the other side and a small pole with a pad on top for them to sit. Well poor willie was trying sooo hard to get into the tunnel,,but he's too big!! He had his head in the tunnel and his paws on either side of the outside of the tunnel and he couldn't get any traction........it was a hoot! :laughing::laughing::laughing: I almost PMP laughing. :laughing:

I also made up some boxes with small holes for the babies to get thru so they could get away from willie if he was being too rough.

So I think things are getting better. Mirabelle even slept with the dog one night on Tegan's pillow, but that has only happened one. And Mirabelle was much more affectate today, even squeaking at me and wanting to cuddle!! yeah

Debbie :D

Tundra_Queen
October 11th, 2008, 08:44 PM
some pics of Willie and O'shawnnessy (kitten) in the chair last night and willie grooming him.

And one with O'shawnnessy sleeping with Tegan all spread out. Those two are great buddies now!

Debbie :D

Tundra_Queen
October 11th, 2008, 08:46 PM
darn the pics didn't attach...ok trying again.

Frenchy
October 11th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Cats cuddling other cats , dog cuddling cats :cloud9: :lovestruck: they're all too cute !