Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Maggie, Noelly and Felix

MommaKat
September 8th, 2008, 01:27 AM
This is Noel. She is the Christmas Cat we adopted when she was a kitten. She likes to sleep completely under blankets. I didn't see her and sat down on her, she crawled out far enough to glare at me and I had to take a picture

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170/Hunnybobunny/Noellytb.jpg

This is Felix, he is also adopted. He loves to sleep in the bathtub in the summer, I think it's the cool feeling on his belly that he likes. Felix was a stray for a long time his ears are a little battered from frostbite and cat fights. He looks like a tough guy but he's actually sweet, and even at 6 he is super playful.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170/Hunnybobunny/Felixtb.jpg

Last but not least this is our newest edition. Maggie is an almost 3yr old Newfoundland. We did buy her but only because the owners could not handle her (they loved her but she was "too big" for their apartment and they just had a new baby) and we did meet her once when they had a doggie-sitting emergency. Unfortunately for Maggie she spent a lot of time in a dog run or leashed up in the house because the owners did not have time for walks, or grooming (really matted when we got her but she's all good now) and she use to chew. The first time she slept in our room her eyes were big and just so happy. As you can see she LOVES toys.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170/Hunnybobunny/maggiebook.jpg

growler~GateKeeper
September 8th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Cute kritters you have :lovestruck:, love the white toes on Noel :cloud9:

How does Maggie get along w/the cats?

MommaKat
September 8th, 2008, 02:26 AM
She loves them but they don't love her :rolleyes:. She has learned not to chase them though. I think she likes to prank Felix. The other day she slowly and quietly walked over to felix licked his face and ran off. He was so mad he stomped down to the basement for a few hours LOL.

growler~GateKeeper
September 8th, 2008, 02:27 AM
:laughing: that musta been so funny to watch. So cute when they bug each other :cloud9:

MommaKat
September 8th, 2008, 02:29 AM
It totally cracked me up, she can be such a goob lol :lovestruck::crazy:

Brandykins
September 8th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Lovely photos, MK, of the kitties - they are so lucky to have found such a lovely Forever Home, Maggie is a lovely dog as well. Lovely pets. Love the 1 st piccie. So cute!!

hazelrunpack
September 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM
:laughing: Noel has quite the glare when she's annoyed! :D

Beautiful cats and newf!

krdahmer
September 8th, 2008, 10:36 PM
That is a whole lot of black fur!!! And such cute furries to go with it! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
September 8th, 2008, 10:41 PM
They are all just beautiful! Thanks for adopting!!!! :cloud9:

MommaKat
September 9th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Hehe Thanks. It is a lot of black fur, it wasn't on purpose kind of just turned out that way :lovestruck:

kathryn
September 9th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Awww very cute! I like how Noel is like.. grrrr what do you want.. she still looks like a sweetie. From the picture your newfie looks actually a bit small :laughing:

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 04:31 AM
Very cute fur family :lovestruck: .....would love to see more pics. :goodvibes: