Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Abuse at Frenchy's

Frenchy
September 7th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Yes , can you believe it ? Mom makes US wait in the living room while she washes the floors. Never asked us if we actually feel like hanging out in here :frustrated:

1. 2 goldens and one "mini me" golden :D
2. ahhhh isn't she cute ? :cloud9:
3. Nelly on HER couch (and Paddy on his cat tree behind the couch)

BusterBoo
September 7th, 2008, 08:36 PM
:laughing: Shame on you Frenchy for making those darlings wait! Gorgeous crew you got there!!!

ancientgirl
September 7th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Oy Frenchy, you're gonna need a bigger couch for Nelly. LOL.

Frenchy
September 7th, 2008, 08:49 PM
:laughing: Shame on you Frenchy for making those darlings wait!
I know :sad: and they have to use the couch too :yuck: :rolleyes:
Oy Frenchy, you're gonna need a bigger couch for Nelly. LOL.

You know why she's in this position ? You can see the head print on the head of the couch , she always looks at what I'm doing :laughing:

ancientgirl
September 7th, 2008, 09:07 PM
LOL, I can see the imprint. Now I'm trying to imagine her face looking at you.

hazelrunpack
September 7th, 2008, 09:54 PM
You wash floors?! :eek: You're hired!! :thumbs up madame hazel is impressed...she's been after us for weeks to do the kitchen! :laughing:

Your girls are so sweet and your boys are so handsome! :flirt: Nelly certainly looks right at home on that couch!

Where was monsieur? Doesn't he like to watch mom work?

14+kitties
September 7th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Your puppers look happy no matter where they are! :cloud9: They are just happy to be with you and being well looked after. :lovestruck:
:fingerscr soon you will have another one in there with them.

growler~GateKeeper
September 8th, 2008, 12:03 AM
:laughing: What a silly grrl Nelly :lovestruck:

Cute first pic of the goldens & mini golden :cloud9:

TeriM
September 8th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Hehe, I like how Chloe is making herself look even more pitiful by sleeping next to the bed instead of on it :laughing:. Your furries look great :lovestruck:.

Brandykins
September 8th, 2008, 05:12 AM
Aw, Frency, they are just so cute! Love the first pic especially - the last one too is so cute!! You have lovely fur babies:)

diandpat
September 8th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Oh wow, love them all. Ginger "sits" like Nelly does too. Makes me laugh every time!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Love4himies
September 8th, 2008, 10:28 AM
And two dogs were forced to sleep on the floor :eek::mad::evil: Frenchy. The sad thing is that this evil deed will probably go unpunished :sad: Our animal abuse laws are so slack.:mad:

Chris21711
September 8th, 2008, 12:19 PM
If lying on a sofa is being abused, I wanna go live at Frenchy's :yell:

Frenchy
September 8th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Where was monsieur? Doesn't he like to watch mom work?
He was up the cup boards (his fave place when I vacuum :laughing:)
Hehe, I like how Chloe is making herself look even more pitiful by sleeping next to the bed instead of on it :laughing:. Your furries look great :lovestruck:.

And two dogs were forced to sleep on the floor :eek::mad::evil: Frenchy. The sad thing is that this evil deed will probably go unpunished :sad: Our animal abuse laws are so slack.:mad:

I know I know ! :yell: and there was 2 doggy beds !!! Chloe never sleeps on them , she's always at my feet when I'm sitting on the couch (I always try to coax her to get on the couch but she doesn't come up too often :sad:)

Frenchy
September 8th, 2008, 12:23 PM
If lying on a sofa is being abused, I wanna go live at Frenchy's :yell:

:laughing:

Ford Girl
September 8th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Awww, how mean of you!!!!! LOL!

So cute, look at how Nellys sitting, crack me up!!

bendyfoot
September 8th, 2008, 01:01 PM
OMG, life is SOOOOOOOOOO HARD!!!:rolleyes:

allymack
September 8th, 2008, 04:43 PM
tisk tisk frenchy, thats not nice, i guess that since you simply cannot let them walk on your freshly washed and wet floors i will have to come and take them. :D they can walk on all the wet floors they want here( mind the floors arent wet as often as they should be :rolleyes:

chico2
September 8th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Awww Frenchy,they are all adorable,Nelly is just such a clown.
I have a standing excuse for not washing my floors,there is always one cat who is not asleep and wants to leave his imprint:laughing:

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 04:59 AM
LOL....Nelly is too funny and love the sleeping fuzzbutts. :cloud9:

FancyAppy
September 18th, 2008, 11:34 PM
aaah so cute.Nelly is sweet.

pitgrrl
September 19th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Obviously this has gone on too long. I'm coming to get all of them so they can learn what love and comfort are :laughing:

AmericanBullMom
September 19th, 2008, 11:25 AM
I have to admit... I too am guilty of this abuse.... he is so mistreated...:cry::rolleyes:

Love your Goldens! Beautiful!

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk289/Britt-any20/100_1866.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk289/Britt-any20/100_1848.jpg

Frenchy
September 19th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Obviously this has gone on too long. I'm coming to get all of them so they can learn what love and comfort are :laughing:
All of them ? Even the fluffy ones ? :laughing:
I have to admit... I too am guilty of this abuse.... he is so mistreated...:cry::rolleyes:

ahhh love that second pic ! :lovestruck:

Smiley14
September 19th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Hehe, I burst out laughing at that pic of Nelly! LOVE her! :lovestruck: :laughing:

pitgrrl
September 22nd, 2008, 01:42 PM
All of them ? Even the fluffy ones ? :laughing:

Yeah, why not, they all need to be saved from your evil clutches. I'll just shave the fluffy ones and dye them brindle :laughing: