Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kitty Bliss.

onster
September 7th, 2008, 03:46 PM
A little fuzzy but I love his little patch, so I had to share :lovestruck:

onster
September 7th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Oh ummmm and the blue pouch near/underneath him was a present from catnap cottages...with catnip :crazy::party::laughing:

chico2
September 7th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Awww Onnie we do not see enough of you:lovestruck:
My Chico has a white patch there too,but his is much thinner..

onster
September 7th, 2008, 05:28 PM
awww i know chico...he's just so hard to get a good shot of. Even this one isnt that good but I thought his little patch made up for it :D

hehehe we like to think of him as our little care-a-lot bear with his patch...

I never knew chico had a patch too :lovestruck: its so cute isnt it?

14+kitties
September 7th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Awwww cute!!! :cloud9: I love fuzzy pics. :D

allymack
September 7th, 2008, 07:41 PM
aw, i love the little white patch, looks so smooshable :D

Frenchy
September 7th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Too cute onster !

ancientgirl
September 7th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Onnie!!! Boy, he's got a big white patch.

hazelrunpack
September 7th, 2008, 10:05 PM
He's got such a cute little white belly! I would never have expected it! :cloud9: Is that common in black cats?

onster
September 7th, 2008, 10:28 PM
hmmm I dunno hazel. I know Vlad has a little one and so does chico...so 3 out of 4 black cats so far (im guessing oksana doesnt) What about Paddington frenchy?

It was a nice little surprise for us after we adopted him :cloud9: We never saw it fully (only a hint of it) until we had him for about 6 months and he would lay on his back :lovestruck: he was too skittish b4 that.

onster
September 7th, 2008, 10:30 PM
My guy is a weird little dude though. His tail is shorter than most (3/4 length of normal) and very muscular...vet said he mustve been born like that since it tapers normally. Not thin and long like most cats....and he has the biggest white patch ive seen on a black kitty so far :D I love that the white patch actually has longer/softer hair than the rest of his fur...

TeriM
September 7th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Awww, that white spot is just to guide his silly humans to the very best belly rubbing spot :D.

Cute pic :lovestruck:.

kanis
September 7th, 2008, 11:53 PM
I just want to give his belly a great scratch!

growler~GateKeeper
September 8th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Oh ummmm and the blue pouch near/underneath him was a present from catnap cottages...with catnip :crazy::party::laughing:

I was gonna ask what was making him so willing to show the world his secret :laughing: :party:

Onnie :lovestruck:

Brandykins
September 8th, 2008, 05:03 AM
What a wee beauty - love the wee white patch!! So very cute!

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 05:22 AM
Awwww.....sooo cute :lovestruck: and he does have a short tail. I never noticed that before. :o

FancyAppy
September 18th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Oh how cute. love his little spot.