Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missed me ?

Frenchy
September 7th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Belle is totally in love with her Cuz :thumbs up Sometimes she will be on her way to go outside , then when she gets at the door , will turn around as if she's looking for the Cuz , I get it for her and she takes it with her , even started to fetch it so I can throw it again !! (I love that third pic :lovestruck:)

Chaser
September 7th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Awww...Belle is such a sweetheart!:lovestruck: I'm glad she's been able to stay with you for now....she looks like she's doing really well!

Chris21711
September 7th, 2008, 12:47 PM
She is a beauty Frenchy, looks so totally happy :lovestruck:

mona_b
September 7th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Awwwwww look at that face..:lovestruck:

Frenchy
September 7th, 2008, 12:56 PM
She is doing very well. But now I have to start working with her. First I have to get her use to a basket muzzle I bought for her. So I can introduce the dogs to her again (one by one) because it's too much work having them separated.

I also have to get her use to being on leash .... and getting in and out of the car but that I don't think I can dog by myself.

She is not that big , but she's putting on some weight she needed to. (My golden Sam is larger than her!!) We could see and feel her ribs when she got here. Not anymore. :thumbs up

Sylvie
September 7th, 2008, 12:58 PM
She looks great :thumbs up

How is the muzzle training going??

Frenchy
September 7th, 2008, 01:00 PM
How is the muzzle training going??

:whistle: muzzle training ? :rolleyes: baby step I tried to put it on her Thursday and Friday , yesterday was her day off :laughing: trying again today with some cold cuts at the other end , I still don't know if I'll be able to tie it , might be slightly too tight. :frustrated:

Sylvie
September 7th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Frenchy you are doing good. Keep up the good work. :thumbs up

She won't like the muzzle :sad: but always remember it is for her own good and eventually she won't even need it. :D

Brandykins
September 7th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Aw she is a lovely lass. Love the 1st and last. Great looking lass.

Mat&Murph
September 7th, 2008, 03:27 PM
What a beatiful girl!!!!! I don't know the story on her as I am new but she Looks wonderful!!!!!!!! you must be very proud:pawprint:

onster
September 7th, 2008, 03:29 PM
She is too cute frenchy and soooo very happy. :lovestruck::cloud9:

14+kitties
September 7th, 2008, 03:36 PM
What a good girl she is! I have my fingers crossed that she will be a princess when it comes to being muzzle trained and meeting the rest of the gang. I hope it goes smoothly.

Matt&Murph.... here is part of MaBelle's story......

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=55521&highlight=Belle

BusterBoo
September 7th, 2008, 03:56 PM
:lovestruck: What a beauty!!!! So.....is Belle a "permanent resident" at your place now??? :D

allymack
September 7th, 2008, 07:39 PM
aw, belle looks like such a ham in the third picture!:cloud9:

Frenchy
September 7th, 2008, 07:55 PM
:lovestruck: What a beauty!!!! So.....is Belle a "permanent resident" at your place now??? :D

:laughing: I wish but I can't afford a fifth dog , certainly not one like Belle (x-large :o) and my home/family is not the ideal one for Belle either. :sad:

ancientgirl
September 7th, 2008, 08:48 PM
That's so cute that she wants her cuz with her. :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
September 7th, 2008, 10:04 PM
She looks so happy, Frenchy! I love the way she's mugging for the camera in the third shot! :laughing:

TeriM
September 7th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Such a happy girl, I love that last shot :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
September 7th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Belle looks very much in love w/her cuz - what a happy grrl, the 3rd shot is great :cloud9:

Ford Girl
September 8th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Awww Ms Belle....she's making such good progress!!! So cute.

Nelly gave her her own cuz!!??!! Or was this one just for her?

Frenchy
September 8th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Nelly gave her her own cuz!!??!! Or was this one just for her?

It was one of Nelly's 2 first Cuz. One was perfect for Belle because the squeeker is loose in the ball , so when the ball moves , Belle can hear it and runs after it :thumbs up

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 05:05 AM
She looks so happy....I love the third pic too. :cloud9:

BrightEyes
September 18th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Aww, what a beauty she is. I love the third shot...what a ham :laughing:
Good luck with the muzzle training, I hope it goes smoothly.