September 7th, 2008, 11:42 AM
She seems like a good mom ! :thumbs up

Sylvie
September 7th, 2008, 11:46 AM
omg they are adorable :lovestruck:

They all look like:angel:

Chris21711
September 7th, 2008, 11:50 AM
They are such sweeties :cloud9: Toonces, :thumbs up to you for taking them in.

Toonces
September 7th, 2008, 12:41 PM
They are no trouble at all, its our pleasure to have them here, lots of fun to watch them grow, there is only one that looks different his name is Moo Cow :laughing: the kids named him, he was the last to come out and the biggest, he is mostly white with small black patches. I think we have 3 boys and 3 girls everytime I try to tell they all move back into the pile:laughing:

Frenchy she is an amazing mum and she loves when one of us comes in her room for a visit so she can wander around and leave the babies for a bit to stretch her legs, she has had no problems with us handeling them from day one

14+kitties
September 7th, 2008, 09:55 PM
I love watching kitties grow and get bigger. Look at the eyes open in the one pic. :cloud9: Soon they will be running around and getting into mischief!!
They look like they are doing fantastic! And mom looks great too!!

kanis
September 7th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Oh my gooodness! They are soooo sweet!

hazelrunpack
September 7th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Oh, my. What little sweethearts! :lovestruck: And mama looks so happy! :cat: Do we call you Nanny now, Toonces? :D She must esteem you greatly to entrust her wee little ones to your care when she wants to stretch her legs. :cloud9:

TeriM
September 8th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Adorable :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
September 8th, 2008, 12:56 AM
awww a pile of tiny fuzzy kittens :lovestruck:

Love4himies
September 8th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Oh kitten pics :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9: I love kitten pics.

Yup, 14+ is right, just a matter of time before these tiny creatures turn into :evil: kitties with ADHD.:p

chico2
September 8th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Awww Toonces,you are so lucky to get to see these kitties every day and I am so happy they are with you:thumbs up
The first pic with the tiny little paw between mommas paws,so cute:lovestruck:
Wherever they go after,at least they have a wonderful beginning of life,thank's to you:angel2:

Toonces
September 8th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Thankyou for all the nice comments and just for that a few more pics:D I think one of the wee ones is making an obscene gesture tho:eek:

Toonces
September 8th, 2008, 09:46 AM
and another of mum and babies

Diamondsmum
September 8th, 2008, 10:12 AM
awwwe Oh my.. They adorable so precious..

I love kittens & mom looks soo proud

chico2
September 8th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Toonces,what's mommas name???
She is such a good mom,she deserves a name..those innocent kitten-faces are soo sweet:cat:

14+kitties
September 8th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Gabby is doing a wonderful job! Love the pic with her bathing the babies. :cloud9: And the little wobbly legs........... awwww. Won't be long... enjoy your peace. :D

Toonces
September 9th, 2008, 06:26 AM
Chico.... Her name is Gabby because she talks alot, Rupert has alot to say too he talks even more than her:D

chico2
September 9th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Sorry Toonces,I must have missed it:shrug:Gabby is a great name for her,
I wish I could do what you,L4H and 14+ are doing,I just do not have a safe space in the house:sad:where Rocky would not hear a strange cat...

jessi76
September 9th, 2008, 08:13 AM
omg, a pile of new furry cuteness!!! precious, just precious!

Love4himies
September 9th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Sorry Toonces,I must have missed it:shrug:Gabby is a great name for her,
I wish I could do what you,L4H and 14+ are doing,I just do not have a safe space in the house:sad:where Rocky would not hear a strange cat...

Awww, chico, you do contribute by offering your hugs and wonderful well wishes, it means so much to me :grouphug:

Melinda
September 9th, 2008, 08:59 AM
ohhhh what sweethearts!!!! more pics please *L*

mastifflover
September 9th, 2008, 04:29 PM
They are sooo cute. You rock for giving them a safe and loving place.

JennieV
September 10th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Toonces, they are just too cute! and Gabby is such a good mommy!
you are wonderful and deserve all the credit in the world for taking care of them, really!:thumbs up

Toonces
September 15th, 2008, 05:34 PM
a few new pics, they will be 3 weeks old tomorrow.

Chaser
September 15th, 2008, 06:06 PM
OMG, I want one of them so much! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
September 15th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Look how fast they are growing!! How many boys/girls? Isn't it amazing? And how rewarding for you and hubby! :cloud9:
Good job Toonces and Gabby!!!!

growler~GateKeeper
September 16th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Ceeeeeuuuuuttteeee!! :lovestruck:

BeagleMum
September 16th, 2008, 06:51 AM
OMG are the ever cute!!!:cloud9:

chico2
September 16th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Awww Look at those little pink noses and pink paws,I think I would want six of them:lovestruck:

Toonces
September 16th, 2008, 05:02 PM
14+ I think we 3 of each, am going to wait another week to see how they develope sometimes its hard to tell:laughing:

Chico they are walking around like mad little kitties now and a real handfull but I adore each and every one of them, so fun to watch! Gabby and Pappa Rupert had a meeting yesterday (first time since the birth and without babies present he has not met them yet and I don't think he will as he is to kittenish himself and would be to rough) it was so sweet they were both rubbing each other and purring up a storm, they are true lovers thats for sure:lovestruck:

Gabby really wants to move them tho, she is sick of having them in the crate but its the safest place for them. Currie went bonkers when she saw mum upstairs and insisted on following her and cleaning her all over and Gabby loved the attention, she was rolling around and exposing her belly and Currie was having a feild day cleaning her and checking her all over (makes me wonder if Currie didn't have a litter before we got her, her motherly instincts blow me away)

chico2
September 17th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Toonces,it sounds like everyone get along,that's great:lovestruck:
You'll have to post pics often,so we get our tiny kitten-fix,ok:cat:

Toonces
September 24th, 2008, 07:28 AM
here ya go folks some new pics, they were 4 weeks old yesterday so we had a party in my room:laughing: boy are they bonkers now, I had to take one to the vet yesterday as she has an eye infection, I got enough meds just incase the others pick it up, also took in a stool sample of Gabbys because her bms are nasty:yuck:, won't have thse resutls for a few days.

enjoy the pics:D

Toonces
September 24th, 2008, 07:33 AM
and a few more, momma Currie really wants to get in there and clean them but one swipe of her tongue and look out:laughing:

chico2
September 24th, 2008, 07:38 AM
OMG,OMG Toonces,absolute cuteness overload:lovestruck:
They all look great,as does mom,she must be taking really good care of them:lovestruck:with your help:thumbs up

Toonces
September 24th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Gabby is an excellent mother, she is out now walking around while the babies snooze. You should have seen Emma's face when I brought them upstairs last night, not impressed at all but the dogs are what get me espically Currie... and Petey his head never stops tilting, Brandy on the other hand could care a less because someone else is stealing her attention so she sulked on her blankie the whole time:rolleyes: Toonces hopped up for a visit and checked them all out, Gabby is great about it I guess she knows they won't hurt her babies but Rupert on the other hand will never meet them, he is not even good with my cats he is only nice to Gabby and I swear he thinks he is a dog even at supper time he comes running and tries to steal their food and the dogs allow it:laughing:

mollywog
September 24th, 2008, 08:17 AM
oh wow. Incredibly cute. I bet your house is a BUSY place these days! And Gabby looks like a wonderful mother. Good to hear that everyone is getting along too!

Toonces
September 24th, 2008, 08:22 AM
oh wow. Incredibly cute. I bet your house is a BUSY place these days! And Gabby looks like a wonderful mother. Good to hear that everyone is getting along too!

It sure is we have alot of rotating going on. Rupert can only be out if my 2 cats are away so we have to make sure all doors are closed, also the bunny has to be in his cage because even tho Rupert is neutered now he wants to hump the bunny, not to mention all the litter boxes gotta really keep ontop of that, I don't think after this experieice I would ever become a hoarder, 3 dogs, 10 cats and a bunny is a bit much even for me:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
September 24th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Oh my that second last pic :lovestruck: too cute baby sneaking up on someone :cloud9:

Aww Currie so wants to help w/the babies :cloud9:

Chaser
September 24th, 2008, 04:42 PM
They're so freakin' adorable!!!! :cloud9::lovestruck:

Toonces
September 24th, 2008, 05:29 PM
:laughing: baby was sneaking up on me I had a toy mouse I was taunting her with, her name is Ricky the kids have named them all. We have Ricky, Moo Cow, Lola, Stripe, French Toast (don't know where that one came from) and Spot.

Will try to do another photo shoot tonite is they co-operate:rolleyes:

Diamondsmum
September 24th, 2008, 05:40 PM
aweeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dem beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14+kitties
September 24th, 2008, 05:42 PM
They look like they are doing wonderfully well!!!
3 dogs, 10 cats and a bunny sound just about right around here!! Well, no bunny, and two dogs, but cats................... :rolleyes:
Gabby and you are doing a fantastic job!!!! :thumbs up

Toonces
September 24th, 2008, 08:00 PM
They look like they are doing wonderfully well!!!
3 dogs, 10 cats and a bunny sound just about right around here!! Well, no bunny, and two dogs, but cats................... :rolleyes:
Gabby and you are doing a fantastic job!!!! :thumbs up

14+ I admire you and don't know how you do it, here with a full time job all these pets and teenagers I am exausted at the end of the day but when I play with my critters at the end of a long day its all worth while, I just wish I had more time to focus on them.

rainbow
September 25th, 2008, 02:49 AM
:eek: I don't know how I missed this thread. :o

Look at all the little pink noses and cute pink toes. :cloud9: They are all absolutely adorable. :flirt:

And, Momma Currie is such a good girl. :angel:

I hope the eye infection clears up quickly and good luck with Gabby's poop results. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Toonces
September 30th, 2008, 06:13 PM
They eye infection is almost cleared up and Gabby has Lung Worms and is on meds for that, everyone is doing well so that said here are some new pics of the kids 5 weeks today!

Toonces
September 30th, 2008, 06:18 PM
and just a few more because they are ohhhh sooooo cute!

Diamondsmum
September 30th, 2008, 06:22 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwe xlots!!!!!!!!!!

so beautiful.. how many of each sex? or do you know?

14+kitties
September 30th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Oh my!!!!! I saw the first picture and thought WOW, those kitties grew fast!!! :p
How sweet are they? OMG! I love the colouring. Hopefully they will be adopted quickly and maybe some even together. I guess another few weeks and they will be gone? How sad in a way but how very rewarding for you! Great job Toonces and Gabby!!! And Rupert..... for your part..... you make cute babies! :thumbs up

Love the pic of the dogs sniffing the kitties. :cloud9:

Toonces
September 30th, 2008, 06:33 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwe xlots!!!!!!!!!!

so beautiful.. how many of each sex? or do you know?

I think we have 3 of each but am still not sure its so hard to tell yet if :the boys" have dropped:laughing:

:laughing: 14 yeah that is Gabby and Toonces thismorning having brekky, Emma was not present she was sulking in the corner of the counter because Toonces was hanging with Gabby. I may have a home for 2 together so that makes me quite happy but nothing for the other 4 yet, yes Rupert's kids are adorable but these are his last we took care of that:evil:

Its really hard to keep Currie away from them she thinks they are hers and when she comes along Gabby is like "oh thank god where have you been I need a break"

14+kitties
September 30th, 2008, 10:22 PM
I think we have 3 of each but am still not sure its so hard to tell yet if :the boys" have dropped:laughing:

:laughing: 14 yeah that is Gabby and Toonces thismorning having brekky, Emma was not present she was sulking in the corner of the counter because Toonces was hanging with Gabby. I may have a home for 2 together so that makes me quite happy but nothing for the other 4 yet, yes Rupert's kids are adorable but these are his last we took care of that:evil:

Its really hard to keep Currie away from them she thinks they are hers and when she comes along Gabby is like "oh thank god where have you been I need a break"

:fingerscr for the 2 to go together! That would be great. :D Emma just needs to get over herself. :rolleyes: What a diva! :D Is your brother still taking Rupert? It's great knowing one more Casanova is out of the picture. Now he can flirt with no consequences. :thumbs up

Mmmm, maybe it's Gabby who's the diva! Treating poor Currie like an unpaid babysitter.

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2008, 12:55 AM
Awwww love the 2 pups w/the kittens :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: so cute! :cloud9:

chico2
October 1st, 2008, 07:05 AM
Toonces,what a great way to start the morning,kitten- pics:lovestruck::lovestruck:
Gabby looks wonderful and of course I am parsial to Toonces(tabby):lovestruck:
I forgot what kind of kitty Rupert the dad was,but he did make beautiful little ones,no more though,which is great!!
The pups are soooo sweet checking out the babies:lovestruck::lovestruck:

Toonces
October 1st, 2008, 07:12 AM
14 Kitties my brother is taking Gabby, I wish I had someone for Rupert but nothing yet

14+kitties
October 1st, 2008, 07:30 AM
14 Kitties my brother is taking Gabby, I wish I had someone for Rupert but nothing yet

Ooopps, sorry. :o I should have remembered that. :headslap:

Hopefully someone will come along for Rupert soon. :fingerscr He will hate losing his lady love.

Toonces
October 3rd, 2008, 03:02 AM
Momma Currie in action

chico2
October 3rd, 2008, 06:16 AM
Oooooh,Awwww:lovestruck:what a beautiful pic,Currie makes a great mom,she is also a really beautiful pup:lovestruck:

Diamondsmum
October 3rd, 2008, 11:54 AM
omg!! Lol awwwwwwwe

That is adorable pic

Someone LOLcats that.

"dontz worres Iz portet yooz"

Toonces
October 3rd, 2008, 02:04 PM
she is a very good momma :cloud9:

Toonces
October 3rd, 2008, 02:09 PM
Cleaning time!! Babies are so darn messy:laughing:

Chaser
October 3rd, 2008, 04:04 PM
Awww......Currie & kitty :cloud9: :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
October 4th, 2008, 12:57 AM
awwwwwwwwwwww :cloud9: :lovestruck: Mama Currie & the kittens :lovestruck: :cloud9: so cute!

14+kitties
October 4th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Currie is such a good kitty momma. :cloud9: Is it always the same kitty she has? That is just too cute!

Toonces
October 4th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Currie is such a good kitty momma. :cloud9: Is it always the same kitty she has? That is just too cute!

Oh no she cleans them all, its just that one would not settle down and was bugging the others while they were trying to nap she she stepped in and kept it busy:D

JennieV
October 6th, 2008, 08:13 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :cloud9::cloud9:
kittens!!
they are so BIG!
OMG!!
:lovestruck::lovestruck:
I love them! Do you have any potential homes for them yet??

Toonces
October 7th, 2008, 02:52 AM
So far we have homes for 4 of them, they are 6 weeks today so they will be with us a few more weeks, deworming and fisrt set of shots tomorrow, oh and did I mention that we are keeping one:D

chico2
October 7th, 2008, 06:55 AM
Toonces,you kind of sneaked that one in,which one are you keeping?
Although they all look alike to me:lovestruck:
Currie somehow reminds me of poor Lukka,she's just beautiful..:lovestruck:

Toonces
October 7th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Toonces,you kind of sneaked that one in,which one are you keeping?
Although they all look alike to me:lovestruck:
Currie somehow reminds me of poor Lukka,she's just beautiful..:lovestruck:

We are keeping this one, the kids named him Moo Cow but I think we should change his name . He follows Toonces everywhere and he is so patient about it:cloud9:

chico2
October 8th, 2008, 06:21 AM
Awww,what a lucky little guy to get to stay with you:lovestruck:

Love4himies
October 8th, 2008, 06:33 AM
OMG, I missed most of the pics on this thread :eek: and I hate missing kitten pics :mad:

Momma Currie is so adorable with the kittens :cloud9: :lovestruck: Those kittens are just full of cuteness.

Toonces
October 8th, 2008, 07:42 AM
a few pics of the fella we are keeping

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Oh That's the one you're keeping! It is the same one with Currie, right? Or am I thinking wrong. Absolutely adorable!
I am sure you will find homes for the other two soon. Or at least I have my :fingerscr you will.
How is the search for Rupert's home going? And how is Ms Gabby doing? I guess your brother will be taking her soon. :thumbs up

Toonces
October 8th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Yep this is one of Curries buds....Rupert is still with us I thought I had a home but it fell through, Gabby is doing ok but still has the runs really bad, am waiting for the vet to call me back, I don't think it would hurt to have her stay at the vets for a few days on IV to get some fluids back, the kittnes are all eating dry, wet and drinking so thats not a problem. I feel so bad for her she is skin and bones:sad:

chico2
October 8th, 2008, 03:47 PM
OMG,he's so sweet:lovestruck:
I have no idea what lungworms are,or what it does to a cat,is that why Gabby has the runs??
I have to check back to look for a pic of Rupert,I don't remember what he looked like.:confused:he sure makes pretty babies,Gabby had a lot to do with it too,such a good mom!

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2008, 03:57 PM
awww Moo Cow is adorable (I agree name change is good idea :D)

:goodvibes: for Rupert being adopted soon

:goodvibes: for Gabby to kick the lungworm infection real soon

Chaser
October 8th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Congrats on keeping a kitty! I bet Currie will be pleased :D

:fingerscr for Gabby & Rupert

Toonces
October 8th, 2008, 05:49 PM
OMG,he's so sweet:lovestruck:
I have no idea what lungworms are,or what it does to a cat,is that why Gabby has the runs??
I have to check back to look for a pic of Rupert,I don't remember what he looked like.:confused:he sure makes pretty babies,Gabby had a lot to do with it too,such a good mom!

Lungworms are an example of a parasite ("worm") that can infect the respiratory tract of cats, symptoms are coughing and trouble breathing, she has none of these but I took a sample of her poop in and she has these plus all the regular worms hence the icky poops so she is on meds for them all but her runs are still horrible so tomorrow hubby is dropping her off and she will stay on an IV for a few days, plus meds for her runs, they will alos give her something to dry her up so she does not get engorged, poor little dolly:sad:

Oh and Moo Cows new name is Floyd! ( after one of my favorite dogs from
GSRT)

now a pic of Pappa for Chico

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Yay for new name Floyd :thumbs up

Rupert :lovestruck:

more :goodvibes: for Gabby

mastifflover
October 9th, 2008, 09:07 AM
What a lucky kitty. Boy he really won the lotto staying with you. I love the dog and kitty pics they are so cute. Good luck with your ever expanding family

chico2
October 9th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Aww thank you Toonces,he is a beautiful boy:lovestruck:is he friendly so you can pet him??

Toonces
October 9th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Mastifflover thanks for the compliment but I think we are the lucky ones to be keeping him, yep the fam is huge now but thats ok more furry critters to love and spoil.

Chico Rupert is the biggest suck around. I do bring him in the house when all the other cats are away safe and sound and he curls up on my lap and purrs and sleeps for hrs, the only one he gets along with is Gabby.

I get to bring her home from the vet tomorrow but now have to keep her seperated from the babies as she will not be able to nurse them while on her meds, poor thing she will be so confused:sad:

14+kitties
October 9th, 2008, 09:40 PM
She may welcome the break from the babies Toonces. It's the babies who may be a little confused as to why they can't have more of momma's milk. They are doing fantastic though. They will be fine!! If you want you can give them a treat once in a while with KDR or Nutrience Milk Replacer. It's a powder you mix for them. They would love to lap it up.

You, my dear, are in danger of catching up to me. :p :D :highfive:

chico2
October 10th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Toonces,I think Gabby will be happy just to come home,to have a nice cozy spot to rest for a few days and she'll never ever have to have kittens again:thumbs up
Not that she was not a wonderful mom..
I am glad Rupert the Casanova has a safe spot at least ever now and then and does not have to go hungry,thank's to you.
It is always a worry about black cats with Halloween coming up:cat:

Toonces
October 10th, 2008, 06:54 PM
:laughing: 14 yes Hubby says anymore and he is going to have an intervention:laughing: Gabby is home and doing well, she has already gained a half a lb but she is freaking and wants her babies no doubt to nurse, she can't get to them they are in a seperate room but she knows they are there:sad:. I have been putting warm compresses on her to help releive some of the pain for her she is quite engorged, any suggestions I would appreciate to help her cope with this.

Chico, no worries for Rupert he is safe here, locked in the garage at night and hangs out on the deck in the day time

14+kitties
October 10th, 2008, 07:19 PM
The "body sock" I made from the knee hi seemed to help the momma I had in here with her babies. She didn't seem to suffer too much. Just cut holes in for legs and the sock sucks everything in.
I thought they were giving her a needle to help dry her up? That must be so uncomfortable for her. Poor Gabby.
Other than that..... :shrug:

Tell hubby he's a chicken! :p
Actually, he sounds like mine about 20 cats ago... :rolleyes:

Toonces
October 11th, 2008, 07:56 AM
I thought she was getting a needle too but they said they don't do that, will make a sock for her today, thanks for the idea

Toonces
October 13th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Gabby and Rupert, he is outside on the deck and she is inside, boy they sure are in love:cloud9:

rainbow
October 13th, 2008, 05:53 PM
I have been forgetting to check this thread and look at all the pics I've been missing. :o

The kittens with Mama Currie are adorable :cloud9: ......she is such an amazing girl. :angel:

Congratulations on keeping one :highfive: ......Floyd is super cute. :lovestruck:

I love the last pic of Gabby and Rupert.....you can sure tell that they are in love. :flirt: And, I hope that Gabby has a speedy recovery. :goodvibes:

Toonces
October 13th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Thanks Rainbow,

Gabby is doing very well gained another 1/2 LB so we are very happy with that her ideal weight should be 9 LBS so we have 3 more to go, hates her meds but takes them like a trooper. My brother is adopting her but I won't let her go untill her meds are done and she is spayed and recovered from that (yes I am anal:o but I think a change to fast for her with all that has gone on might be to much) She has also started fighting with our Emma but Emma won't fight back she just runs for dads cover:laughing: she is just worried about her babies thats all, she really adores Toonces tho and the dogs its so freaking cute

growler~GateKeeper
October 13th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Aww that last pic is adorable :lovestruck:

rainbow
October 14th, 2008, 01:08 AM
No, you are not anal......just a caring mom. :angel:

Is there any way that you can talk your brother into adopting Rupert too? :fingerscr :D

chico2
October 14th, 2008, 06:27 AM
I agree with Rainbow,the 2 of them together would probably make an easier transition to your brothers house(fishing:laughing:)!

14+kitties
October 14th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Awwww Gabby and Rupert!! :cloud9::cloud9: I know there is some reason that your bro can't take both. I think it's because he has another cat that would not accept Rupert? It will be such a shame to break them up :sad: but she will be happy in a permanent home. I have a feeling that Rupert may have found his. :D
I just thought..... I hope once Gabby goes Rupert doesn't go looking for her. :eek:

Toonces
October 14th, 2008, 04:59 PM
My brother can't take Rupert because of his male cat Spook, funny thing Gabby does all the yowling and Rupert just lays there, I don't think he will miss her that much he has Emma to torment!:evil: He can stay here as long as he wants, he is outside on the deck all day and at night goes into our garage that is heated with all of his toys and a bed to lounge on.

I really wish I could bring him in but all the times I have tried him and Toonces fight and that is just not fair to my old boy so untill something better comes along this will have to do:sad:

14+kitties
October 14th, 2008, 05:05 PM
I knew it was something like that. :headslap: Toonces is the important one here. It sounds like Rupert is just fine. :thumbs up

chico2
October 15th, 2008, 06:58 AM
Toonces,with you looking out for him,he'll be fine,he is a very pretty cat,looks like my Sammy from many years ago:cat:
I too would not do anything that would bother my Rocky,just like you and Spook,it's his home first.

Toonces
October 19th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Well Gabby has moved to my brothers house, she was getting very stressed here not being able to nurse her babies so we thought it was for the best. Here she is with her new brother Spook.

14+kitties
October 19th, 2008, 07:23 AM
Wow! She looks settled in already!! :highfive: Great job you have done with her. Give yourselves a huge pat on the back!! :grouphug: Next big hurdle is to get her fixed but bro can look after that. And, of course, getting kitties adopted. :fingerscr

JennieV
October 19th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Awwww! she does look alittle confused, but content at the same time...
:highfive: Toonces on job well done!

growler~GateKeeper
October 19th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Aww :cloud9: Gabby looks like she's settled in quite well & Spook doesn't seem to mind sharing his blanket w/her :sleepy: :thumbs up

Toonces
November 1st, 2008, 08:56 AM
well its been awhile so here are some pics of the remaining 3 kittens. one may be going to its new home this weekend so that just leaves 1 little boy because we are keeping one:D

Toonces
November 1st, 2008, 08:59 AM
and a few more just because they are so cute:cloud9: ohhh and mommy Gabby is upto 9 lbs now:thumbs up

Toonces
November 1st, 2008, 09:01 AM
and now a few of Gabby and Spook

Diamondsmum
November 1st, 2008, 09:46 AM
awwwwwwwwww dem be sooo cute & gettin sooo big.

Spook & Gabby enjoying treats awww lol

Chris21711
November 1st, 2008, 10:58 AM
Too cute Toonces :cloud9: Which one are you keeping? Also did you manage to find a home for Gabby yet?

Toonces
November 1st, 2008, 12:39 PM
Too cute Toonces :cloud9: Which one are you keeping? Also did you manage to find a home for Gabby yet?

My brother adopted Gabby and she fit right in on the first day, we are keeping Floyd he is the one in the last pic with his tongue sticking out:laughing:

14+kitties
November 1st, 2008, 01:01 PM
Look how big those babies are!! So cute!! And Floyd is sweet. You will have lots of fun with him. Toonces doesn't mind the babies? Just doesn't like Rupert too much, right? Not that Rupert is suffering. He is doing just fine! :thumbs up
Cute pics. I still love Spooks eyes! :cloud9:

rainbow
November 1st, 2008, 01:24 PM
Awwww, the kittens are just too cute. :cloud9: And must be so entertaining right now. :D

Glad that Gabby and Spook get along so well and they look so sweet together. :lovestruck: Also looks like Gabby just got spayed. :thumbs up

Where's Rupert's pics? :yell: Is he missing Gabby? :grouphug:

Toonces
November 1st, 2008, 01:57 PM
Toonces is very good with the babies, infact he thinks he has to protect them from Rupert so if Rupert is laying on the deck and one of the babies goes to visit Toonces will stand between the kitten and the window. Toonces and Rupert cannot stand one another so Rupert stays outside and at night goes in the heated garage, despite his nice cat bed he prefers to sleep on the seat of the 4 wheeler:laughing:

Rainbow Gabby is going in for her spay soon, the shaved leg is from when she was at the vet on IV fluids, will work on some Rupert pics next he really does not miss Gabby he still has Emma to torment:evil: and does everytime he sees her in the window, man can she scream!

Chris21711
November 1st, 2008, 05:23 PM
My brother adopted Gabby and she fit right in on the first day, we are keeping Floyd he is the one in the last pic with his tongue sticking out:laughing:

I now remember you saying your Brother was going to take Gabby :thumbs up Little Floyd looks a real sweetheart, but then they all do :cloud9:

Toonces
November 1st, 2008, 06:15 PM
It was very hard trying to decide which one to keep but I think he picked us, he is always on our bed, very clingy and follows Toonces all over the place:cloud9:. Marley the little girl is a real monkey she will come running and jump up from the floor and land on my hip and she also sucks on my ears in the middle of the nite, Kurt the other boy is very laid back, we had a reunion here today Gilburt one of the ones that was adopted came back for his second deworming, when that was done they all toddled off into my room and slept together in their bed just like old times.

Toonces
November 4th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Well another one went to its new home tonite and the last of the babies goes this week. Rupert was in got some time with his babies, thought I would share a few pics.

14+kitties
November 4th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Awwwww, :grouphug: you are going to miss them so much!!! But you still have Rupert and Floyd. Those pics are sure sweet. You can tell how much Rupert loves his babies. :cloud9:

It isn't fun to decide which one stays and which ones go. :sad: You feel sort of sad to see them go but happy at the same time because you know they are going to good homes. At least you hope they are.

I am delivering a couple tomorrow too. Or if not tomorrow within a few days. We can commiserate together. :grouphug: to you and your hubby for the great job you have done with these guys!! (When does the new bunch come in?) :p

chico2
November 5th, 2008, 06:26 AM
Aww Toonces,youhave done such a great job with the whole kitty-family,they all look soooo good.
Rupert seems to be an amazing cat,taking to the kittens just like that,it's not like he knows he is the father,or does he?
He is a beautiful black kitty,wish I could take him,but I am sure he's better off with you,in familiar territory:lovestruck:

Toonces
November 5th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Thanks guys we really do miss them but they all got really good homes and Gabby and 2 of the babies stayed in the family so I can see them whenever I want. The little boy that went last nite (renamed Herman) will be coming back here when they go away on their honeymoon and will also be coming here with his dad as we are getting some work done to this house and Hermans dad is doing the work so he asked if he could bring Herman with him so he could play with Floyd.

As far as doing it again we would always help a stray in need but untill another shows up (hopefully never) our house is pretty full:laughing:

Rupert really is the best kitty and I can't get over the size of his mitts! Now just gotta work on a home for him! Not sure if he knows he is daddy or not but Floyd sure prances around after him just like he does Toonces

rainbow
November 5th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Awwww.....those pics of Rupert and the kittens are so sweet. :lovestruck: He is just like Uncle Jasper. :cloud9:

Toonces
November 5th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Uncle Jasper:lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

Chaser
November 5th, 2008, 05:03 PM
I may have to just work a bit harder on hubby regarding Rupert....:rolleyes: :evil:

Toonces
November 5th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I may have to just work a bit harder on hubby regarding Rupert....:rolleyes: :evil:

Rupert is the bomb! Scared of nothing, dogs, other cats and any loud noises, he rocks! We adore him but Emma and Toonces do not, he has been neutered and fully vetted, all shots UTD, if you guys took him your uncle and I would help pay for whatever he needed, he truly is amazing:D I would love to have him in the hosue full time but thats not going to happen here this is Toonces house and at his age who can blame him, he tollerates the babies but not a grown male..... and Emma well she is just crusty towards him:rolleyes:

Chaser
November 5th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Hmmm.....*hatching evil persuasion plan* ;)

rainbow
November 6th, 2008, 01:34 AM

Hmmm.....*hatching evil persuasion plan* ;)

Here's some fairy dust to sprinkle on hubby....

http://bestsmileys.com/magic/3.gif http://bestsmileys.com/magic/4.gif

Chaser
November 9th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Here's some fairy dust to sprinkle on hubby....

http://bestsmileys.com/magic/3.gif http://bestsmileys.com/magic/4.gif

That must have been some pretty potent fairy dust rainbow - he said yes! :D So Rupert will be coming to live with us, and now he gets to stay in the family!

He'll continue to hang out at Toonces' for a while though...it will take some time to get him here because of hubby's crazy new EMS schedule and we live 2.5 hours from Toonces so that makes it a bit difficult. The poor little guy is probably going to need a good sedative to manage the car trip :sad:

I'll update everyone whenever we finally get him here, and I'll probably ask tonnes of questions between now and then anyway, since I'm completely new to cat ownership! I'm very excited to have him though.....he should fit right in :cloud9:

Frenchy
November 9th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Congratulation Chase Mom ! :highfive: how exciting :goodvibes:

so when do you think you'll be getting him ? When when when when when when ????? :D

14+kitties
November 9th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Congrats Chase_Mom!! How excited are you?? :thumbs up
Rupert will be finally settled in his forever home. You are an :angel: for taking him.
As for meds to get him to you... not necessary IMO. I take all of my guys to TO to get fixed. It's an hour and a half there, two back with the worse traffic, and I haven't had to medicate any of them. He will do just fine!!

Again ... Whooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaser
November 9th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Well I'm glad to know you've done long trips with your cats 14+ - I've been really worried about putting him through it so that makes me feel a bit better about it. :)

And it may definitely take a while for us to get him, but he's got a very spacious heated garage at his disposal and lots of attention and care from Toonces. He'll have to sit tight for a bit, but he's doing great as is so no worries there!

We figured there's no point in making that big trip JUST to pick him up, so we want to do it at a time where we can stay and visit for a bit. The good news for you guys is that you'll get the benefit of adorable pics of Chase, Kailey, Brandy, Currie & Petey ALL TOGETHER :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Toonces
November 9th, 2008, 12:16 PM
I am just thrilled!!! Rupert has been in the house all morning right now he is lounging on the step daughtes bed:D Toonces and Emma are tucked away safe in our room, can't wait to see you guys but no rush he is fine here.

Little Marley that was supposed to go to her new home yesterday did not, they backed out because their cat they think would harm her, she is a barn cat they rescued and not the friendlest (I didn't find out about that till yesterday) so Floyd is very happy he still has his little buddy around and so am I

Chaser
November 9th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Awww.....I'm really looking forward to getting him! And I'm so glad he's good with the babies, so I can still adopt a kitten later on (I want a tortie)!

Hubby says I am absolutely, without-a-doubt, banned from owning any further animals for at least a year now though!!!! :o :laughing:

Oh, and if any one is wondering, he will continue to be know as Rupert. I like the name and it seems to suit him very well :lovestruck:

Hope Marley can find a home soon!

rainbow
November 9th, 2008, 02:56 PM
WOOOO HOOOO .......I'm glad the fairy dust worked. :laughing:

Chase_Mom, glad to hear that you are taking Rupert......he sounds like an awesome cat. :cloud9:

Toonces, good luck for Marley. :fingerscr

Looking forward to all the new pics. :goodvibes:

chico2
November 9th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Chase_mom,I am sooo happy beautiful Rupert gets a permanent place to stay,although I am sure he was doing great at Toonces.
Are your pups used to cats??
I hope you don't run in to trouble if they are not,but they are such sweet dogs:pray:that they'll become instant pals:fingerscr

Chaser
November 9th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Are your pups used to cats??
I hope you don't run in to trouble if they are not,but they are such sweet dogs:pray:that they'll become instant pals:fingerscr

Chase has only met my cousin's cat....he didn't chase it and tried to say a gentle hello, but the cat still didn't like him. Chase took off as soon as it hissed at him and stayed away! Chase is a wuss and doesn't really push his limits.

The shelter worker that used to take Kailey home at night had cats and says she is fine with them. Kailey actually seems to think she IS a cat (seriously!) so there should be no problems there.

We'll make our office available to Rupert for his litter, toys, food, etc. and keep the dogs out so he'll have a safe spot if they bug him. But since he likes Toonce's dogs, and I think our dogs will be nice, I'm not expecting to have any issues. I think that's what makes Rupert the perfect choice for us!

chico2
November 9th, 2008, 04:22 PM
It all sounds perfect to me and I am sure even hubby will fall in love with Rupert,he is such a beautiful cat:lovestruck:

MommaKat
November 9th, 2008, 07:23 PM
I predict your hubby is going to fall in love with him :D . Rupert is just too handsome to pass up :lovestruck: .

Toonces
November 11th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Marley has a home and its here with us!! There is no way we can seperate them now they do everything togther, so once again the zoo has expanded:laughing:

rainbow
November 11th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Congratulations !!!!

Marley & Floyd look so cute together :lovestruck: ....what a sweet pic. :cloud9:

MommaKat
November 11th, 2008, 07:30 PM
I think your an :angel: ! Marley and Floyd are so lucky (and so gorgeous) :cloud9:

Chaser
November 11th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Awww....lucky kitties!!! Your house is turning into quite the zoo you know! :laughing:

14+kitties
November 11th, 2008, 10:20 PM
:highfive: I knew it!!! :p :laughing::laughing: I am really happy for you and the kitties!!! You are one busy gal!!

Soooo - 3 dogs, 1 bunny and 4 cats. Is that enough do you think??? Good thing Gabby and Rupert have homes or you would keep them too!!
Marley is so lucky you decided to keep her with Floyd! :cloud9: They sure look inseparable.

Officially you adopted out 2 adult cats and 4 kitties (?) so you are only a partial foster failure. :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 11th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Congratulations !!!!

Marley & Floyd look so cute together :lovestruck: ....what a sweet pic. :cloud9:

I second that! They are too cute to separate :lovestruck:

chico2
November 12th, 2008, 06:20 AM
Toonces,I kind of had a feeling too;)
That's great news for those two babies,the pic is adorable and they certainly belong together:lovestruck:

Toonces
November 12th, 2008, 03:48 PM
yeah well what can I say I'm a sucker for a cute face:cloud9:

14+kitties
November 12th, 2008, 07:01 PM
yeah well what can I say I'm a sucker for a cute face:cloud9:

Well if that's the case................ I have a couple of cute bratty stepsons I could send you. Well, one actually. The other one isn't that bad.

Toonces
November 13th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Well if that's the case................ I have a couple of cute bratty stepsons I could send you. Well, one actually. The other one isn't that bad.

:laughing: no thanks I have a few of those myself:laughing: