Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few Chi-Chi pics.

chico2
September 7th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Yes,that's Chicos nickname,when he's beeing his sweet self,not hissing at Rocky and Vinnie.
Took these yesterday,on the patio-table as usual:cat:

krdahmer
September 7th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Aw does he ever look comfy!! :lovestruck:

chico2
September 7th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Yeah,he is,he likes to be high up,to keep an eye on the others:laughing:

onster
September 7th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Here I was thinking u got a chihuahua :laughing::D

lol.

He is so cute :lovestruck:. I love how you manage to get such good pics of him even though its hard with black cats...I suppose the light outdoors helps?

chico2
September 7th, 2008, 05:30 PM
I would love a REAL Chi-Chi:laughing:
My camera is not great for indoor pics,but outside it's ok,especially with showing colors.

14+kitties
September 7th, 2008, 06:17 PM
There's that elusive little guy! :cloud9: Nice to know he came back down after we left. :rolleyes: :D Don't worry Chico2, mine will do the same thing!
He really is a sweet looking kitty. And now that I've been to your house I can see him lying there too! :cloud9:

allymack
September 7th, 2008, 07:45 PM
i love the first one of him with his head just about over the edge :cloud9:

Frenchy
September 7th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Looks mighty comfy ! :laughing:

ancientgirl
September 7th, 2008, 09:13 PM
I love the last one. He's such a sweet boy. :cloud9:

TeriM
September 8th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Love that pic of him peeking and hanging over the edge of the table :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
September 8th, 2008, 01:30 AM
The first shot is too funny, what a silly boy :cloud9: always hanging his head off the table givin' himself a head rush :laughing:

Brandykins
September 8th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Aw, Chico, he is a wee beauty!! Looks so laid back lying there!! Lovely photos.

chico2
September 8th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Thank's everyone,Chico is always hanging his head from somewhere,don't know why:shrug:
The other day,he somehow had gotten up on my very tall armoire in the bed-room,it's a huge jump from my dresser:laughing:
Although they are all cuddly,Chico is the cuddliest,I can do just about anything to him and I often fall asleep with his paw in my hand:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
September 8th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Chico, Vlad does the same thing. His head is often hanging down from the stairs or from a ledge. LOL, it must be a male black kitty thing.

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 05:18 AM
Cute pics. :lovestruck: The second shot is priceless.....I love the look on his face. :D