Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I really can fetch mom!!

dogcatharmony
September 6th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Heres Zoe playing with her new stuffie. She's never successfully played fetch.....usually I throw and she watches, then she watches as I fetch, then watches as I throw again......repeat until dog gets bored and human looks stupid.

But she loves her new baby........that I read about on here!! :thumbs up

THROW IT NOW!!! NO....I MEAN NOW!!!

Oh yes, perfect fetch.....let's do it again

Stuffies reward for a hard day of fetch......dog spit is better than dirt.

She cleaned it so good it is still soaking wet today.

Frenchy
September 6th, 2008, 08:35 PM
:laughing: the "road kill" stuffies again , never imagined this would be a hit with dogs :laughing:

love that first pic of Zoe :evil:

14+kitties
September 6th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Awwwww Zoe, you really are a good girl!! :cloud9: And look how well you clean your toys too! :D

luckypenny
September 6th, 2008, 08:45 PM
The caption for the first pic is absolutely perfect :thumbs up :laughing:.

Awesome stuffless stuffies, eh? Zoe can come bathe ours anytime...they're covered in mud from the dogs trying to bury them all the time :rolleyes:.

dogcatharmony
September 6th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I really have to laugh.......Zoe still has her stuffies from when she was a pup (4 years ago) and they all have their beady little eyes entact. Most still have their stuffing and squeakers too.....well except for the big stuffed kitty I bought her at a garage sale. That one she whoomped the stuffing right out of ( I think she was taking her kitty frustrations out on it). The first thing she tried to do to this baby was chew the eyeballs off.....poor little fella first day home and he looses an eye that is only a stiched on peice of felt. I think she licked it off.......she almost obsessivly grooms her stuffies after hard play. This little bunny fell in a burr patch.....she removed every single burr and then brought it to bed. Of course woke up and whoomped it around the room again

BrightEyes
September 6th, 2008, 09:29 PM
I love the first pic!! hehehe :laughing: Are they really called road kill stuffies? Or is this just a stuffed bunny that lost its middle? Looks like Zoe really loves it. And hoorayyyy that she fetched :party::party:

TeriM
September 6th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Great pics, Zoe certainly seems to enjoy her new toy :lovestruck:.

JennieV
September 6th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Great pics, beautiful Zoe!
Love the first picture!!:thumbs up

allymack
September 7th, 2008, 09:57 AM
aw what a smart girl, learning to fetch her stuffie:cloud9:

Chaser
September 7th, 2008, 11:37 AM
This little bunny fell in a burr patch.....she removed every single burr and then brought it to bed. Of course woke up and whoomped it around the room again

That is SO adorable! Zoe looks like such a great dog :lovestruck:

Brandykins
September 7th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Zoe is gorgeous. Love her expression in the first pic.

Lovely photos.

onster
September 7th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Great pics! love the first one :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
September 8th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Love the last pic she's so intent on making sure it's clean :cloud9:

:laughing: Someone was really thinking when they came up w/those toys :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
September 8th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Aw, Zoe is so good to her toys... :cloud9:

Good Girl, Zoe! :dog:

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 03:52 AM
The caption for the first pic is absolutely perfect :thumbs up :laughing:.

I was thinking the same thing. :D

Cute pics :lovestruck:

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 03:54 AM
Are they really called road kill stuffies? Or is this just a stuffed bunny that lost its middle?

They're called Skinneez .....

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=55533