Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I've dognapped Dazy!

Gypsyhick
September 6th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Well, it's not really dognapping if her ma & pa actually dropped her off here, is it? :D

The Husband topped up Voo's busy buddy & canine genius toys with kangaroo treats for the girls first thing this morning. My little black powerchewer can't stop chewing long enough to smile for the camera but Dazy knows when the camera is out! She's so pretty!

1. Such happy dogs
2. Voo was showing Dazy how to roll the "Canine Genius" to get the treats to pop out.
3. Dazy trying to get the entire toy into her jowls!

BrightEyes
September 6th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Great pics, Gypsyhick! A day with Dazy... Voo must be pleased. They look like they really like those. I was checking one of those out like the orange one, but didn't get it. I might just have to go to back to the store this weekend and remedy that :thumbs up

luckypenny
September 6th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Dazy looks huge next to Voo. They're both adorable :lovestruck:.

I'd seen those toys online before but always thought they were made of hard plastic. I'm definitely going to try to find some now :thumbs up. I love interactive toys...umm, I mean the dogs love interactive toys :D.

wdawson
September 6th, 2008, 03:20 PM
great pics.....they are cute together.....but no napping human pics :laughing:

Sylvie
September 6th, 2008, 03:26 PM
:eek: dognapped. Does that mean you are moving before they get back :laughing::laughing: They are both so cute:D

Gypsyhick
September 6th, 2008, 05:57 PM
haha! Coincidentally, I'm the one who's not at the big Jamboree because I'm packing for a move at the end of the month (not far from here so Voo and Dazy will still be really close. Voodoo wouldn't forgive me if we moved far away!). I'm packing the golden duchess haha. :) Dazy wanted to help me pack but her drool really wasn't working with the packing paper. I tried to shoo her so she gave me a big wet kiss and went back to sleep. Lazy dogs today!

Both toys are softer rubber and the purple one makes a moaning sound when they drop it on the floor. It then bounces and treats shake out depending on how short you've cut the dispense-doohickey-parts in the ends. Voo likes them in cycles but really the interest depends on what's inside and how hard it is to get out.

LP - didn't FordGirl tell you that Dazy is a giantess? lol

ancientgirl
September 6th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Aw, they both look great. Dazy has a great smile.

Frenchy
September 6th, 2008, 07:08 PM
They're so cute together :cloud9: those look like great toys ! :thumbs up

14+kitties
September 6th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Those two are just too danged cute together!!! :cloud9: Dazy is such a sweetie with her smile for the camera. And Voo..... she's just a busy little :angel: with her toy. :lovestruck:
And you can't dognap if the momma and daddy dropped off the dog! :D (However, if the dog mysteriously disappeared before mom and dad got back... ) :D

TeriM
September 6th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Awww, they are such good buddies :cloud9:. Riley had that yellow toy (canine genius) and bit down the neck of it piece by piece until I finally had to cut it off :frustrated:. But it still works great without the neck :thumbs up.

growler~GateKeeper
September 7th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Voodoo & Dazy are adorable together :lovestruck::cloud9:

Brandykins
September 7th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Lovely piccies of beautiful dogs - lovely the 1st in particular - lovely smile!!

allymack
September 7th, 2008, 06:38 PM
aw, that must have been a great day, two adorable puppies zooming around:cloud9: i dont have anybody to really have a whole day playdate with :sad:

Ford Girl
September 8th, 2008, 11:21 AM
LP - didn't FordGirl tell you that Dazy is a giantess? lol

:laughing: She really is huge for a female golden...tall and thin at a whopping 78lbs! :eek: :lovestruck:

Thanks to my good buddy we got to enjoy the day away from the city and Ms. Dazy got to play with her BFF at her favorite persons house. They also got to play friday night at our place, with Skye too. :crazy:

When I picked her up - she was toast.:sleepy:..she let us laze about all day Sunday!! :angel: They really do love each other...Dazy completely submitts to her friends, shares all her toys and they wrestle and kiss and play non stop...its so very cute. Voo is 1/2 her size but is usually on top when it comes to wrestling...:lovestruck:

Great pics buddy!! Good job Voo and *C*! :highfive:

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Awwww, Dazy and Voo......the two bestest friends. :cloud9: