Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some Karma Moments!

BrightEyes
September 6th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Ah, to be a puppy and explore and discover. I hope you enjoy!

I know I can conquer this ball!

Puppy nirvana

Aren't I sitting pretty mommy?

BrightEyes
September 6th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Look into my eyes, Karma......

krdahmer
September 6th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Oh that last one is hilarious!! And I love puppy nirvana!!! :lovestruck:

BrightEyes
September 6th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks. I love the last one too. Popeye is NOT a happy camper at all, but he looks so comical with those "martian ears", bless his heart. Karma was roorooing up a storm to him, but he wasn't impressed in the least :laughing:

Karma loves ice cubes

She had more fun with the darned ice cube and made it skid all over the place and then would pick it up and flip it and the chase was on again.

Gypsyhick
September 6th, 2008, 03:40 PM
:laughing: Puppy Nirvana made me giggle but the pic of Popeye, well, holy cow that's HILARIOUS!

BrightEyes
September 6th, 2008, 03:49 PM
LOL, I just thought of another caption for the one with Popeye and Karma:

Wow! Popeye, have you been watching Animal Planet again? :eek:

OR

Oh wow! Look! You get a free psycho cat in every box of puppy training pads!

:laughing:

ancientgirl
September 6th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Karma is such a cutie! I like the last picture too. Popeye looked like he was about to open up a can on Karma.

chico2
September 6th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Awww Karma is adorable,kitty is beautiful:lovestruck:
Hope they learn to get along and that the kitty has a safe place away from boisterous Karma.
Love his ears:lovestruck:

BrightEyes
September 6th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Hey, no worries on Popeye and Mittens having their own safe place(s). They have access to our bedroom (which is big enough to square dance in) and a spare bedroom on the main floor and the whole lower level. Gotta love gates :) Popeye also loves to be outside so spends a huge amount of time out there. But with colder weather just around the corner, he'll be inside more.

Frenchy
September 6th, 2008, 09:05 PM
:laughing: Puppy Nirvana made me giggle but the pic of Popeye, well, holy cow that's HILARIOUS!

Same here , Popeye looks P.I.S.S.E.D. :laughing:

Karma is too cute with the huge ball :lovestruck:

BrightEyes
September 7th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Yep, he was ticked, to say the least. The poor baby...he was just trying to get to the door so he could go back out. He comes in, has about 4 bites of food, then right back out.... back in for 4 more bites, then right back out... lather, rinse, repeat :crazy: He was only about 2 ft from the door before Karma discovered him, lol. He'll get used to her as she gets a little older and some of that puppy bouncing around wears off.
Angel, our other dog, may she :rip: would only chase him once in awhile and most of the time Popeye would just sit and stare at her and act all aloof :laughing:

TeriM
September 7th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Awwww, gotta love puppy bellies :cloud9:. Karma is adorable :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper
September 8th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Aren't I sitting pretty mommy?

What a great pic of an adorable pup :lovestruck:

Look into my eyes, Karma......

Popeye: come alittle closer I dare you :mwaha:

:laughing: great pics

Brandykins
September 8th, 2008, 05:16 AM
Love those piccies - 'specially the one with the Training Pads!! You should send that one into the company who produce them - they may use it in an ad!! All lovely piccies. So cute. Love the ears!! Beautiful cat!

BrightEyes
September 12th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Popeye: come alittle closer I dare you :mwaha:

:laughing: great pics

ROFL, Growler.... good one!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Diamondsmum
September 12th, 2008, 08:12 AM
awweeee

karma looks soooo cute!

:) & so does popeye too :) LOL

mollywog
September 12th, 2008, 02:49 PM
puppy!!!! :lovestruck: Karma is so cute. And fuzzy and soft I bet! poor Popeye, he will get over it soon enough I am sure.

Dog Dancer
September 12th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Well it's pretty clear what Popeye thinks of Karma! For now anyhow. Great pics, I love the huge ball - one day...

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 03:08 AM
Karma is so adorable. :lovestruck: I love the "aren't I sitting pretty" pic. :cloud9:

And the Karma/Popeye pic is too funny. :D

Helen0423
September 23rd, 2008, 03:12 PM
LOL love the pictures!!!