Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Follow up on Michael Vick's dogs

joeysmama
September 5th, 2008, 08:52 PM
I saw an ad on tv. The National Geographic Channel is doing a show that's a follow up on what happened to the dogs removed from Michael Vick's property. I think it's on tomorrow night (Sat. Sept. 6th) at 9:00 pm.

I imagine the air times might be different depending on where you live. You could probably google it though to see when it's being shown.

want4rain
September 6th, 2008, 07:25 AM
what time zone are you in? its usually on at the same time across NA.

-ash

chico2
September 6th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Thank's Joeysama,I am going to check it out.
I only know of several of the dogs staying at the Best Friends wonderful sanctuary in Utah,where they will live out their lives.:thumbs up
I am so glad,people are not forgetting about this evil business!

joeysmama
September 6th, 2008, 08:52 AM
I know Chico. I was glad to see it too. People read about things in the news and then it's over in their mind. I'm glad to know that they'll get a reminder. We were at Starbucks the other day, at the outside tables and the people next to us had the sweetest dog. He was a huge, gorgeous pitbull. And the calmest, most gentle dog I've been around in a long time.

W4R I'm eastern time and I think they said it was 9:00 tonight. I might be wrong because I just saw the ad one time and my hearing is poor. I was just going to google it but Tom is hovering and complaining that I'm hogging the computer. :frustrated: (I'm trying to distract him with coffee)