cat killers update

wdawson
September 5th, 2008, 08:36 PM
how great is the canadian justice system :wall:

http://www.torontosun.com/News/Canada/2008/09/05/6666746-sun.html

onster
September 5th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Im actually feeling nautious now.

I cant believe they barely even got a slap on the wrist....the cat was screaming for 10 minutes...*shudder*

:yuck: at the justice system.

kathryn
September 5th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Wow, that is a loose all the way around. A dog is now going to have to be re-homed, the kids did not learn their lesson and I'm sure they don't even care.

If I were a judge, I would have fried their little :censored: .
:yell:

t.pettet
September 6th, 2008, 08:08 PM
What a travesty of justice, memorize their names as these monsters will be Canada's next serial killers.

JennieV
September 6th, 2008, 09:15 PM
OMG... I am feeling sick to my stomach about this...are they kidding?! :sick:
These 16 yr old "kids" are fully capable of understanding what they were doing...no explanation to their actions? you bet!!!how CAN you explain this?
they were banned from owning pets...Hmm... they BROKE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE AND KILLED SOMEONE ELSE'S CAT!
OMG...:sad::sick:

Love4himies
September 9th, 2008, 08:17 AM
I can't get the link to work, was this the Camrose AB incident?

chico2
September 9th, 2008, 08:34 AM
I read it a few days ago,but am not surprised at the verdict:wall:the suffering of a little cat,is worth nothing to the judges.

Love4himies
September 9th, 2008, 08:57 AM
http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20080904/EDM_cat_080904/20080904/?hub=CalgaryHome

If it is about the Camrose killings here is another link.

Community service, curfew? They should have a curfew anyways, they are teens. Not allowed to own a pet for 2 years? Does that mean the parents can't own the pet, or just the teens?

Doesn't send much of a deterrent to others who may participate. Bet the kids walked away laughing to themselves.