Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Archer is Home

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 09:59 AM
we have a new pup in our home now.. and getting use to his surrounding..:cloud9:
they sure know how to win your heart....

A little big but I'll grow into it

Can I tell you a secret??

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 10:02 AM
I'll stand gaurd

you rest now

Am I doing good mom??

aslan
September 5th, 2008, 10:06 AM
aaaaw Bree is being such a good girl, but that doesn't look like You rest to me, it looks like eeew your touching me. Archer is soooo cute:lovestruck:. um :offtopic: i really like that little dude you got hanging on the fence post.

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 10:06 AM
yes you are both doing very very good

big hugs for both...:cloud9::lovestruck:

Chris21711
September 5th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Just too beautiful the both of them Breeze :cloud9: I want them both :yell:

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 10:22 AM
bree was so into sniffing him..:laughing:

:offtopic: the little guy on the fench was just to cute to not get him, but bree doesn't like him she barks at it all the time..:laughing::laughing:

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Just too beautiful the both of them Breeze :cloud9: I want them both :yell:

thank you..so did I thats why they are here

Love4himies
September 5th, 2008, 10:45 AM
OMG, my heart is just singing right now :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

Bree, you look so happy in the picture.

Is there a story behind Archer????

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 10:50 AM
OMG, my heart is just singing right now :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

Bree, you look so happy in the picture.

Is there a story behind Archer????

nope no real story, research for a long time about the breed, the rest is history....:cloud9::cloud9:

onster
September 5th, 2008, 10:52 AM
awwww breeze hes soooo cute!! I love the baby pudge rolls he seems to have :laughing::lovestruck::cloud9:

:offtopic: I too love the guy on the fence!!

Love4himies
September 5th, 2008, 10:55 AM
I can't stop looking at these pic, breeze, Archer is such a sweetie and you just look so happy, makes my day

breeze
awwww breeze hes soooo cute!! I love the baby pudge rolls he seems to have :laughing::lovestruck::cloud9:

:offtopic: I too love the guy on the fence!!

lots of little pudge rolls that he has to grow into..

and thank you

onster
nope no real story, research for a long time about the breed, the rest is history....:cloud9::cloud9:

what are the particular characteristics that made u choose this breed? Other than adorable!!! :lovestruck:

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I can't stop looking at these pic, breeze, Archer is such a sweetie and you just look so happy, makes my day

i'm glad they make you smile..

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 11:01 AM
just one more

aslan
September 5th, 2008, 11:02 AM
oh that little face has full rooroo potential written all over it..:flirt:

14+kitties
September 5th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Archer is a very happy little dude! And Bree looks like she is being such a good big sister!!!!! :cloud9:

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Archer is a very happy little dude! And Bree looks like she is being such a good big sister!!!!! :cloud9:

she is doing her bestest..:lovestruck:

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 11:12 AM
oh that little face has full rooroo potential written all over it..:flirt:

he has already figured out the roorooing..:laughing:

onster
September 5th, 2008, 11:15 AM
I think we all need a playdate at Breezes :D Ill even do wires :angel:

Frenchy
September 5th, 2008, 11:22 AM
ahhhh Bree and Archer are already attach to the hips ! :cloud9: :lovestruck: they are too cute together , and will have lots of fun once he grows up :evil:

The guy on the fence is spooky ! :eek:

Love4himies
September 5th, 2008, 11:25 AM
I think we all need a playdate at Breezes :D Ill even do wires :angel:

Or we keep Breeze busy with wires and sneak Archer away :mwaha:

A roorooing puppy :cloud9::lovestruck:

Brandykins
September 5th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Aw he is just so cute - :lovestruck: love him. A right wee chubby puppy!! Love the other dog as well.

Hugs to the wee one and the bigger one as well:thumbs up

Ford Girl
September 5th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Aww, they are both dolls!!! :lovestruck: :lovestruck: So cute!!

What fun it will be to watch when he's a few months old and wrestlemaia starts!!! :crazy:

cpietra16
September 5th, 2008, 12:03 PM
I work full time, but I sure hope to bump into you, breeze and Archer at the mall...let's say today at 5:45ish near Tony's store...lets say:D:laughing:

BenMax
September 5th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Ok - just too darn cute. Congrats!

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Or we keep Breeze busy with wires and sneak Archer away :mwaha:

A roorooing puppy :cloud9::lovestruck:

you are already planing a dog napping?? I have not had him that long..

Aw he is just so cute - :lovestruck: love him. A right wee chubby puppy!! Love the other dog as well.

Hugs to the wee one and the bigger one as well:thumbs up

will do, it's hard not to give them hugs and kisses when they give me kisses first thing in the mornings.. their way of saying thank you for their breakfast..:cloud9:

I work full time, but I sure hope to bump into you, breeze and Archer at the mall...let's say today at 5:45ish near Tony's store...lets say:D:laughing:

Today???? we were there yesterday..:sad: have to do gorceries tonight:sad:cause if we don't eat I won't be able to keep up with bree and hopfuly Archer..:laughing:(he does not like walking right now..

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Ok - just too darn cute. Congrats!

thank you....

krdahmer
September 5th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Oh oh oh... cute puppy pics!!! :lovestruck: Bree's gonna be such a good big sister!! :lovestruck:

Rainy
September 5th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Oh I love Archer!I love Bree too!I need to get me a huge foster or 2.:lovestruck::lovestruck:Enjoy your new baby and share tons of pics!

Gypsyhick
September 5th, 2008, 04:11 PM
I love the baby pics! And Bree looks like she's doing fantastic as a big sister. She'll show him the ropes in no time - then they'll be so much :crazy: fun!

clm
September 5th, 2008, 05:20 PM
He's adorable, and Bree certainly seems to love him.

How big to you expect him to get....I know being male he's gonna be over 120lbs, but they can go a lot larger than that depending on his parents. Is his dad a big fella? A few more months and he's going to be making Bree look small. :laughing:

Cindy

TeriM
September 5th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Awww, he is wonderful :cloud9:. I am soooo jealous :D. Great pics of Bree :lovestruck: and Archer :lovestruck:.

luckypenny
September 5th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Congratulations to the Breeze family :goodvibes:. Bree's gonna make the most awesome big sister :thumbs up.

Winston
September 5th, 2008, 06:34 PM
OMG he is adorable! Congrats to the family!!! :thumbs up

breeze
September 5th, 2008, 06:57 PM
thanks guys..

Bree says she will try not to let anyone down..:thumbs up

clm; his dad was very big, his mother is about 130 lbs
she says he should get to be around 150-170 lbs

teriM you can come visit any time..

hazelrunpack
September 5th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Just wanted to say congrats, but I can't load the first page cuz of the pics. :o

I hope the little darlin' is behavin' himself? :fingerscr Does Bree just love her lil bro? :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
September 6th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Awww so cute Bree & Archer together :cloud9: she's doing a great job of keeping an eye on him :thumbs up

Love the pic w/you hugging them :cloud9:

BrightEyes
September 6th, 2008, 02:07 AM
Awwwwww, how fuzzy and chubby and sweet!! He's a keeper for sure! And Bree looks like she's taken to him pretty well, good for them! And I hear ya on the rooroo's.... our new puppy rooroos at the kitty all the time, it's so comical :laughing:

allymack
September 7th, 2008, 09:43 AM
puppy cuteness! i just love his cute little rolls! that such exciting news that you finally got him!

Chaser
September 7th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Archer and Bree are both so adorable!!! :cloud9: They make a very good-looking pair!

bendyfoot
September 8th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Awwwww, what a smooshie lil' fuzzbutt! (Ok,maybe not that little, but still!:lovestruck:)

aaaaw Bree is being such a good girl, but that doesn't look like You rest to me, it looks like eeew your touching me. .

:laughing: Yeah, like "ew, puppy cooties:yuck:"

Seriously, though, Bree looks like she's taking it all in stride:thumbs up

Pipercats
September 8th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Breeze - He is adorable! Congrats

rainbow
September 9th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Awwww......he's finally home and just as adorable as ever. :lovestruck:

You sure are going to get lots of attention walking him and beautiful Bree together. :cloud9: