Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chico - the bed is being used.

14+kitties
September 4th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Just thought you would like to see the bed in action. Teegan really seems to enjoy it. Jade was in there too but she took off just before I took the pic. :cloud9:

Puss'FavPerson
September 4th, 2008, 07:13 PM
14+, that's quite a lot of cattitude on Teegan's face! I love his stripe pattern.

Mind if I ask what kind of bed that is ... it looks interesting!:cat:

meg4050
September 4th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Awwwww, he's doing the half wink that Peaches does!

Brandykins
September 4th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Lovely photo, 14+Kitties:) Love the bed and love the cat! What a beautiful face he has, his eyes are gleaming brightly!!

14+kitties
September 4th, 2008, 10:22 PM
14+, that's quite a lot of cattitude on Teegan's face! I love his stripe pattern.

Mind if I ask what kind of bed that is ... it looks interesting!:cat:

PFP - I guess it's more of a cat "house" then it is bed. It can fit most of the six kitties that are presently in the house. There was four of them in it at once today and there was still room. It is cute and will be very well used. :thankyou: again Chico! :grouphug:

Teegan has a sister who is the exact twin to him except she is a little smaller. I had to put a collar on him to tell them apart cause I got tired of looking at their business end all the time.

aslan
September 4th, 2008, 10:24 PM
ohoh, that's Dale, go in little kitty go in...

14+kitties
September 4th, 2008, 10:27 PM
She did aslan! And right back out! She was on the lookout for someone to play/fight with and had no luck in there. :rolleyes:
As you can see in the second pic, TT likes the "whiskers" on it more than he likes the inside. :rolleyes: Mylee is zonked in it right now.

growler~GateKeeper
September 5th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Cute kitty play house :D

Looks like Mylee & TT are fast becoming inseperable :lovestruck:

14+kitties
September 5th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Cute kitty play house :D

Looks like Mylee & TT are fast becoming inseperable :lovestruck:

Actually growler - Mylee has become the "mommy" figure for all of the younger ones. At any time during the day you will see at least one, if not three or four around her. It's really cute to watch. :cloud9: The best part is she doesn't have to worry about having any of her own!

Love4himies
September 5th, 2008, 07:31 AM
That is perfect for a kitty house. Bet it will be used for play and sleeping.

ancientgirl
September 5th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Ooooo, I love that! Teegan look like he's claimed it though in that first picture LOL.

I'm always looking for little hidey things for my gang.

chico2
September 5th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Awww 14+,that's great,my cats totally ignored it:thumbs up
Love all your kitties,no way can I remember all their names thouhg.other than TT.
It's actually sold as a small doggie thing,but I thought my cats would like it,not so:laughing:
I got some questions for you,but I'll PM you,ok!!

14+kitties
September 5th, 2008, 11:30 AM
PM away Chico!! I will try to answer your questions. :D

glasslass
September 5th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I like the kitty ears on it!:D

growler~GateKeeper
September 6th, 2008, 02:36 AM
Actually growler - Mylee has become the "mommy" figure for all of the younger ones. At any time during the day you will see at least one, if not three or four around her. It's really cute to watch. :cloud9: The best part is she doesn't have to worry about having any of her own!

:rolleyes: new picture thread will be the only way for me to see how cute it is to watch :D

BrightEyes
September 6th, 2008, 02:53 AM
Awwwwwww, I love it! Teegan looks like he's the King of the Castle! You said there were 4 in it at once? I bet they were all in heaven....one big snuggly pile of kitties :cloud9:

ancientgirl
September 6th, 2008, 07:51 AM
:rolleyes: new picture thread will be the only way for me to see how cute it is to watch :D

Yeah, I'm finding it very hard to picture myself.

14+kitties
September 6th, 2008, 08:45 AM

You guys get enough pics of my bunch. Geesh! Actually, I have posted a few of them. Mylee and Mittens sharing a bed, Mylee and Timmy sharing a bed, Mylee and......... :p

allymack
September 7th, 2008, 10:45 AM
aw, little Teegan :D looks like he is enjoying his new house/bed, but looks like he would enjoy it if he could sleep with be photographed :p:cloud9:

Frenchy
September 7th, 2008, 12:33 PM
wooohoo that bed looks fun ! :crazy: Do they make them human size ? :D

14+kitties
September 7th, 2008, 11:02 PM
wooohoo that bed looks fun ! :crazy: Do they make them human size ? :D

:laughing: I can see you sleeping in a bed just like that!! But it would have to be humungous to fit all of you!!!!!!!!!
You're gonna have to ask Chico if it comes in different sizes. She was the sweetheart who gave it to my kitties :cloud9:.

Frenchy
September 8th, 2008, 12:26 PM
But it would have to be humungous to fit all of you!!!!!!!!!

Let the dogs get their own , I want one for me me me !!! :laughing:

14+kitties
September 8th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Let the dogs get their own , I want one for me me me !!! :laughing:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:eek: You selfish woman you!!! :rolleyes: