Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Peanut at new groomer

lotus
September 4th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Oh my just drop Peanut off at new groomer he is not happy.:frustrated: When she tried to pick him up he nipped at her ,I'm so embarrassed he has never nipped before. I hope he behaves now that I'm not there :pray: Trying her for the first time and he has not made a good impression.:sad:My groomer I used to use is an hour away so I thought I would try one close to home as gas is not cheep. Oh I'm so worried he is not being good.

lotus
September 4th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Peanut is home, groomer said he was good after I left. She was very happy saying wish all the dogs would stand and co-operate like him:D I guess he was just testing the water so to speak.

bubbles007
September 4th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Wow that was soo exciting! Thanks for the great story!

:laughing:

Ford Girl
September 4th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Thats good, saves money and time, and he was a good boy!! :angel:

They do act differently without us there...just like kids in school...:rolleyes:

14+kitties
September 4th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Dogs always do so much better when we aren't there fussing over them. I used to be told how well my girl was for the groomer. Funny, she hates me grooming her. :rolleyes:

lotus
September 5th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Thats good, saves money and time, and he was a good boy!! :angel:

They do act differently without us there...just like kids in school...:rolleyes:

Oh, but read my other thread I did get a cheep cut he was shaved :sad: I wanted the Bishon cut. We won't go back, I'll travel to get what I want. I don't even know if he'll have enough fur by Christmas to get clipped properly. I'll get a pic of my bald pup and post in a bit.

Love4himies
September 5th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Thats too bad about his cut, but it is only temporary, his fur will grow back.