Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

CuteCat Needs a Home in (Montreal Quebec)

cutecat
September 3rd, 2008, 05:17 PM
Hello all,

Yesterday I was awaken by a stray cat on my balcony, initially I thought the cat was simply lost so I posted a few signs but no one has called to claim her yet.

Last night I saw two neighbours spraying the cat in an attempt to chase her away so I took her in for the night however, I am not permitted to keep animals on the property and must find her a home or turn her over to the SPCA.

I also noticed her nipples and swollen tummy and I think she might be pregnant which leads me to believe that her owner might have abandoned her or maybe she has given birth recently (I am not sure).

I am writing to you to see if you know anyone who might be interested in a female cat. If so, please let me know as soon as possible. If not, I will have to take her over to the SPCA today.

Iíve attached a picture.

Winston
September 3rd, 2008, 05:53 PM
Cutecat thanks sooo much for taking this little one in! OMG she looks soo young to be preggers! I was just wondering though if she has had the kittens already and they are outside somewhere! now others here will probably be able to tell you someway to check her out I dont know? you may be able to check with a vet to see if she is micro chipped ? I dont know if they charge to check that or not? but just thinking ?

I hope someone comes forward to claim her! She is stunning!

Cindy

aslan
September 3rd, 2008, 08:09 PM
you should be able to check her nipples to see if she is lactating. If she is expressing any milk then she's had the kittens. In which case i personally would let her back outside and watch where she goes.

Frenchy
September 3rd, 2008, 08:23 PM
you should be able to check her nipples to see if she is lactating. If she is expressing any milk then she's had the kittens. In which case i personally would let her back outside and watch where she goes.

I would too. :sad: