Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Les

l mcniff
September 3rd, 2008, 02:02 PM
Hi, to you all. This is Les and I have just joined the forum. I was looking up the net to find answers to a problem with my dog Bess. I was hoping that someone could help me. Bess is nine years old and is a border collie from the highlands of Scotland. Bess has been getting treatment for an infection. The vet called it edonite. She also looks as though she has a double chin, and she has suddenly started to wet the floor. The water is clear and does not smell. The strange thing about it is that she seems to be dry at her back passage and the place that is dripping wet is her hips. The vet is a bit bemused. She is also drinking a lot more water. She had a blood test taken as the vet noticed that her gums are pale and her eyes. I am getting rather worried as we are over in Bulgaria at the moment and there is a language problem. I hope someone can help put my mind at rest.

aslan
September 3rd, 2008, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the board Les, only thing i can think of is has your pup been checked for diabetes. One of the more knowledgable members will be along to give you a hand.

l mcniff
September 3rd, 2008, 02:23 PM
Thanks for your prompt reply, I will ask the vet when I go back on Saturday.