Iggette
July 16th, 2004, 05:27 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh guess what

Iggette
July 16th, 2004, 05:30 PM
My Daughter is going to have a......

trescanis
July 16th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Ohhhhh how wonderfully exciting!!!! You lucky lucky lady!! You must be on http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/cloud9.gifWill this be your first "grandheart"?

A hearty congrats to your daughter and all the family Grandma!

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/angels/littleangel.gif

Cactus Flower
July 16th, 2004, 06:09 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Hopefully your GrandDog won't get jealous :D

Lucky Rescue
July 16th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Awwww - a sweet witto baby for Grandma to spoil rotten!! Congrats! :D

Luba
July 16th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Ahhh thats lovely, my best regards to them :D

Always happy to hear about little babies :D

chico2
July 16th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Oh Iggy,that's just wonderful..... :D I would love one of those little thingys myself,I am green with envy :p

glasslass
July 16th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Neat! Neat! Neat!

Congrats! G R A N D M A !!!!!!! :D

wAggie
July 16th, 2004, 10:15 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

babies are one of da cuties eva!

CONGRATS GRANDMA AND MAMA!! :D :D

daisy18216
July 16th, 2004, 11:13 PM
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S to you and your family.

When is she due??

Iggette
July 19th, 2004, 06:24 AM
Thank you everyone..........Not sure on the due date but I think it will be sometime in March or april she has to make a doctors appt to have him/her put the official stamp on it and I presume they will give us a date then. Oh it's been so long since I've had a baby around me, my girlfriend and I were disscussing that we would have to learn all over again :D but I'm sure it will all come back pretty quick.

When she gets an ultrasound she is going to ask the sex of the child so we can all buy appropriate things my two friends are so glad cause now we can go out baby shopping and actually have a reason to buy all those cute little things. Boy oh boy there sure are alot of sweet things for baby's these days. My girlfriend has just sent her bassinet lace to the drycleaners for the occasion. Hehehe we waste no time :cool:

TalonsMa
July 20th, 2004, 04:54 PM
How exciting!!! Congrats :D

melanie
July 20th, 2004, 05:15 PM
yay a new baby, should be our little mascot :D we can have an ultrasound pic for the logo :D :D
if you cant tell the sex, remember all your sex neutral colors, yellows, greens, purples all that,.yay have fun sopping, there is so much out there these days, i look at toys often and think now why didnt we have that, and i jsut wnat to play. the best thing about having kids around, you dont look like a fool playing in the cubby house or the mud:D :D :D

Iggette
July 23rd, 2004, 06:02 AM
Update...
She saw the Dr. he thinks she is further along than first thought he thought perhaps mid Feb or March.......She has been referred to an OBGYN for a more detailed exam ( she just went to a walk in clinic). But OMGosh she will be delivering all the way at Markham/stouffville....... :eek: I hope it is in the daytime :p

sammiec
July 23rd, 2004, 08:44 AM
OHHH IGGY!!!!! I am SOOO happy for you!!! That's amazing! Congratulations!!!!

Iggette
October 18th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Ultrasound done..........

IT"S A GIRL

sammiec
October 18th, 2004, 08:41 AM
That's fantastic Iggy! I'm so happy for you, Grandma!!! :p

Iggette
October 18th, 2004, 08:46 AM
hey sammiec......my son just noticed......is the dog in your avitar wearing dentures? :crazy:

sammiec
October 18th, 2004, 08:59 AM
LOL, I think so, that's why I used it. I thought it was funny! :D

Added: here's larger image!

Cinnabear
October 18th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Congrats and I thought you were going to say that you are the one to be pregnant. :D What a wonderful time for you to be a gramma. :)

jackieb
October 18th, 2004, 12:14 PM
you will love it im sure spoil the baby rotten :thumbs up

lilith_rizel
October 18th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Of course Iggy's grandbaby is going to be spoiled rotten. It happens with every grandchild. The same thing is happening with me. My husband and I only bought a crib, my mom, sisters, and aunt said they will buy us everything else, and ship it to us. They are just soooo excited because it is the first grandchild/ neice. We don't even have room for everything they have gotten us, and they are still shopping!!! :eek: I tell you, the first grandchild is always the most spoiled. They get all the new stuff. :D

Congrats Iggy. There is going to be 2 pets.ca babies!!! And both girls from the sounds of it. Has your daughter picke out a name yet? My husband and I have finally decided on Judith. I can't wait for the babies to arrive. It is so exciting, for everyone!!!

krdahmer
October 18th, 2004, 04:16 PM
:thumbs up CONGRATS!

chico2
October 18th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Aww Iggette I am so jealous,lucky,lucky you :thumbs up

glasslass
October 26th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Iggy, for some reason I've thought all along that she was expecting a girl! Maybe because I got the "Tickled Pink" part of it ingrained in my consciousness! Congrats on the confirmation! :p