Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lessons from Bunduk

onster
September 1st, 2008, 12:26 PM
Always take the top bunk

Never underestimate the power of a good streeeetch

Or that of a cute face (how could u not give him a belly rub??)

onster
September 1st, 2008, 12:29 PM
Appreciate Nature...

:thumbs up

aslan
September 1st, 2008, 12:31 PM
oh i looooove the sunset picture onster, nice snag...

onster
September 1st, 2008, 12:35 PM
It was actually sunrise, on my first few days back all jetlagged and such (otherwise no way no how id be up then :laughing:)

Thank u! I ran to get the camera from my room and hoped he wouldnt move :goodvibes:

allymack
September 1st, 2008, 12:38 PM
ou i really like the sunrise picture too! very pretty!:cat:

Frenchy
September 1st, 2008, 01:28 PM
(how could u not give him a belly rub??)

I would love to give him a belly rub :lovestruck:

aslan
September 1st, 2008, 01:30 PM
ohoh i just noticed the little bit of rainbow in the last picture..

growler~GateKeeper
September 1st, 2008, 05:35 PM
Bunduk is so cute :lovestruck: no one could possible refuse to rub that fuzzy belly :cloud9:

Great sunrise pic :highfive:

ancientgirl
September 1st, 2008, 05:53 PM
Yikes, Bunduk on the rail. I love his lessons.

onster
September 1st, 2008, 06:16 PM
I know eh ancient :eek: I no longer flinch though....he has fallen numerous times :o refuses to stay off and seems ok so what can i do? :shrug:

I wonder what life he's on :rolleyes:

krdahmer
September 1st, 2008, 07:35 PM
I was gonna say...:eek:, but my Windy also likes to teeter on ledges, the higher the better, maybe it's the big floofy tails that help them balance!

And that Bunduk belly! :lovestruck:

TeriM
September 1st, 2008, 07:38 PM
Bunkuk is not only very handsome :lovestruck:, he is also very smart ;). Great pics and lessons :cloud9:.

Chris21711
September 2nd, 2008, 09:15 AM
It's lucky Bunduk has nine lives Onster, it seems like he intends on using a few of them. Have the guys settled in as if they never left?

onster
September 2nd, 2008, 11:00 AM
I was gonna say...:eek:, but my Windy also likes to teeter on ledges, the higher the better, maybe it's the big floofy tails that help them balance!

And that Bunduk belly! :lovestruck:

but does Windy fall off??? :laughing::crazy: Our crazy poofy tailed kitties.

Chris, it was a bit surprsiing actually how quickly they settled in. Bunduk recognized home right away (maybe not me :rolleyes: as he didnt bat an eyelid when we met at catnap) and was running around like a crazed poofball, jumping here and there, trying to lick my face (he thinks hes a dog), purring like mad :cloud9::lovestruck: He was SO excited it was tooo funny. Onnie was very stressed from the car but you could tell he was happy too because he was snorting, that's how hard he was purring!! lol. Anita was actually surprised at how fast they settled right in. Its like they never left. Bunduk went back to sleeping on my bed with me from day 1 and Onnie has gone back to sleeping on his back as he pleases. The only thing that has changed is that Bunduk does not need to know where I am ALllll the time and doesnt ALWAYS follow me as he used to, but does most of the time. Also, Bunduk actually appreciates getting brushed a bit..who woulda thunk it. As for Onnie, surprisingly, he doesnt nip anymore. Bunduk on the otherhand seems to liek to chew on fingers more than he used to and it seems liek he sharpened his teeth at catnap, LOL...but that's alright. Our first night back he chew up my cellphone charger- silly me thought he may have been over that habit as no damages were reported at catnap. :wall: my bad :loser:

Good stuff alll around! :thumbs up (Except my poor cell charger :rip:)

Chris21711
September 2nd, 2008, 11:10 AM
Well I'm glad they both settled back in OK, as for Bunduk, he really likes to keep you on your toes :evil:

growler~GateKeeper
September 2nd, 2008, 11:29 PM
:laughing: sounds like all is back to normal in the Onster house :D :thumbs up

Brandykins
September 3rd, 2008, 04:30 AM
Lovely photos. Hope the tummy got rubbed!! Lovely pic of the sunset and also the rainbow!!

Take care.