Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Molly in the new apt.

mollywog
September 1st, 2008, 12:24 PM
well we have been here for 4 days now and are finally settling in. Molly is doing great, so much better than I thought. She's getting used to all the "city" noises- cars, people, barking dogs, trains and seems to have made herself quite comfortable! :sleepy:
1. Coming to see what I'm doing in the kitchen
2. Chowing down!
3. She's already found the prime spots where she can look out on the world below!

mollywog
September 1st, 2008, 12:25 PM
1. i'm sleepy!!!!
2, 3. I'm tired and comfortable here! :cloud9:

Frenchy
September 1st, 2008, 12:27 PM
She has a great spot to watch the outside world , hours and hours of entertainment :D

mollywog
September 1st, 2008, 12:30 PM
We also managed to get away for a night of camping with some friends. We were on an island so the dogs were able to run around and play A LOT! Not to mention her 2 new friends she made
1. Toby- most beautiful lab I have ever met
2. Tucker- he was trying to get "frisky" with Molly here and she was playing along very well, even though it looks like she wants to eat him in this shot!
3. Phew! Time to nap again! :sleepy:
I swear, I think she is part cat! She just loves to lounge around
all in all, I am happy with the move and excited for our new life here. I have only left Molly alone for about 10 mins so far in her crate with a Kong and she was fine. I am going to have to keep doing that with her before I start work so that I know she won't disturb the people who live in the apt below us!!

allymack
September 1st, 2008, 12:48 PM
molly looks like she had a great time camping and that she is adjusting very well to her new house:dog:

Gypsyhick
September 1st, 2008, 12:54 PM
OMG, Mollywog! She looks like she's settled in really well, so happy!

That photo of Molly checking out the neighborhood could really be brindle-less Voodoo. Voo has her "perch" at the front window and spends hours watching. I wonder if that's a whippet x thing? lol! Whippet WATCHERS!!!

We're moving later this month, going to walk Voo in the new neighborhood this week to get her used to it. I hope she does as well as Molly - I'll have to make sure the window is easily accessible!

mollywog
September 1st, 2008, 01:11 PM
thanks everyone!
Gypsyhick- I agree, Molly and Voodoo could pass as cousins at least! It's cute when she watches out the window, but the minute she starts barking, she gets called off that chair! So now she's learning all about "restraint"- I really want to bark but I also really want to see whats happening out there!!!
I also think the lounging around and enjoying the "finer" things in life (ie a soft bed or lap!) are most definitely Whippet traits.

14+kitties
September 1st, 2008, 03:05 PM
Looks like Molly is settling in quite well to city life! :thumbs up Good Girl!!! :cloud9:

Chaser
September 1st, 2008, 03:16 PM
Awww....Molly is so cute! :lovestruck: Very happy to hear she is settling in and learning to restrain herself from barking at all the exciting new stuff - good job Molly! :highfive:

Sylvie
September 1st, 2008, 03:52 PM
Glad everything worked out for you.

She looks so happy. What a cutie:D

growler~GateKeeper
September 1st, 2008, 06:32 PM
Molly is just adorable :lovestruck: :lovestruck: looking out the window she thinks maybe that chair needs to be just a little closer :D

JennieV
September 1st, 2008, 06:46 PM
She looks great, congrats on a successful move and I hope things will continue to get better and better. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
September 1st, 2008, 06:51 PM
Very nice pictures. Molly looks great. Funny how they always find their favorite spots so fast.

Toby is indeed a handsome boy.

onster
September 1st, 2008, 07:18 PM
mollly is beautiful and so shiny!! :lovestruck:
I love the shot of her looking out the window.

Brandykins
September 3rd, 2008, 05:20 AM
Aw Molly is right wee cracker! Really lovely. Great to see she has found her way around her new "pad"!! Lovely photos of her an her friends she met - great to see dogs enjoying each other's company!

Take care.