Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Allymack - the pics you requested... and it's a lot!

14+kitties
August 31st, 2008, 09:40 AM
Lots of pics! I am trying to do from oldest to youngest. Hope I got it right.
1 - Storm
2 - Little Momma - still ticked as you can see.
3 - Minimo - I love this pose of her.

14+kitties
August 31st, 2008, 09:42 AM
4 - Spazzy :lovestruck:
5 - Little Bit
6 - Meowzer, my love bug

14+kitties
August 31st, 2008, 09:43 AM
7- Nipper
8- Miss Purrfect
9- Brownie

14+kitties
August 31st, 2008, 09:46 AM
10- Wheezer
11- Qugee
12- Tinker

14+kitties
August 31st, 2008, 09:47 AM
13- Skitty
14- Squeak
15- Mew

14+kitties
August 31st, 2008, 09:49 AM
16- Ms. Atty
17- Niko
18- Kylee

14+kitties
August 31st, 2008, 09:51 AM
19- Mylee
20- Mittens
21- Jade

14+kitties
August 31st, 2008, 09:53 AM
22- Teegan
23- Dale
24- Tiny Tim

14+kitties
August 31st, 2008, 09:54 AM
25- Tinka
26- As yet unnamed kitty although am leaning to Tonka only because he is very solid.
And there you have it. All the closeups you requested.

Gypsyhick
August 31st, 2008, 10:02 AM
Gorgeous :lovestruck: furry family, 14+kitties! I'm somewhat new - are these lovelies all permanent members or are some fosters?

EDIT: Just saw in another post that you're a rescuer! You're my hero, living the dream!!!

Frenchy
August 31st, 2008, 10:05 AM
Beautiful pictures , beautiful kitties :cloud9:

Ms. Atty :lovestruck:

babymomma
August 31st, 2008, 10:16 AM
Wow, I love love love em' all! :flirt: ! You defiantly gotta rescue a black kitty and name him/her Twinkle. My dream kitty, is a black cat with the name twinkle, but im not allowed to have a kitty :( :cry:

aslan
August 31st, 2008, 10:41 AM
omg, how can you remember that many names, i don't know why but the last little guy reminds me of the movie character the crow, hmmm "crow"..

allymack
August 31st, 2008, 11:15 AM
:cloud9: they are all adorable! you have one named Teegan! that is my favourite name eevr, i know i suggested it to someone here i'm jut not sure who..maybe you? they all look so happy and healthy:cloud9:

Chaser
August 31st, 2008, 11:38 AM
They're all so adorable! I think Spazzy is my fave though :cloud9:

ancientgirl
August 31st, 2008, 11:43 AM
I love that picture of Mittens. :lovestruck:

krdahmer
August 31st, 2008, 02:26 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck:

chico2
August 31st, 2008, 04:23 PM
Oh what can I say,they are all just wonderful,I just have to go visit them one of these days.
Atty is a absolute little beauty,but they all are:lovestruck:

14+kitties
August 31st, 2008, 09:46 PM
EDIT: Just saw in another post that you're a rescuer! You're my hero, living the dream!!!

:o Thanks Gypsyhick. I still don't consider myself a rescuer. Just a cat lover who hates to see them go hungry and sick. :shrug:
Frenchy - you always have liked Ms Atty. Must be the attitude!! She's got one! :D
Babymomma - if I ever get a black and white female I will try to remember to name it Twinkle. I don't think it would suit a male.
lol aslan! No Crow here!! We have enough of the real ones. Something will come to me, I'm sure.
Ally - Teegan was the name you gave me. I think it goes well with Jade, his sister. Hopefully they can be adopted together. :fingerscr
Chase_Mom - Spazzy is one of my favs too. Shhh, don't tell the others. He was such a tough little guy. It took a long time before he would trust me. Now when he sees me he is on his side for his pets and belly rubs. :cloud9:
ancient - Me too!! He sat like that on the back of the chair for quite a while. Must have been comfy.
kr - You can snuggle on Thurs. :D
Chico - I am sure you will get to see them soon. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
September 1st, 2008, 02:45 AM
Hafta say Spazzy, Niko, Kylee, Mylee and the new little guy :lovestruck: (Spook ? ;)) are my faves :cloud9: you can send them all out here :D :laughing:

Sylvie
September 1st, 2008, 08:37 AM
What a lovely family you have. :lovestruck: I don't think I could pick a fave as I would want to take the lot :laughing:

Great pictures

14+kitties
September 1st, 2008, 09:57 AM
What a lovely family you have. :lovestruck: I don't think I could pick a fave as I would want to take the lot :laughing:

Great pictures

I don't know Sylvie. Then YOU would be the crazy cat lady. :D That's my problem too. It's so hard to pick a fav. They all have their own loving personalities. :cloud9:

Brandykins
September 1st, 2008, 10:56 AM
What wee beauties they all are. Lovely, lovely faces - the expressions! Made my day seeing all the cats! How on earth do you remember all their names!! Look forward to seeing more of them:)

Take care.

14+kitties
September 1st, 2008, 05:02 PM
Brandykins - thank you. :D It really isn't hard to remember names. It's like having lots of friends. You don't forget their names.:shrug:
They really are a joy to have around.

allymack
September 1st, 2008, 05:09 PM
Ally - Teegan was the name you gave me. I think it goes well with Jade, his sister. Hopefully they can be adopted together. :fingerscr

hehe :D i thought it was you i suggested it to! I hope they got adopted together too!:fingerscr

14+kitties
September 2nd, 2008, 11:49 AM
Hafta say Spazzy, Niko, Kylee, Mylee and the new little guy :lovestruck: (Spook ? ;)) are my faves :cloud9: you can send them all out here :D :laughing:

growler - Niko is my little escape artist. He is the only one who can pull himself along the top part of the fence unside down until he gets to the edge and then pull himself up and over to get out. He never goes far and always goes back in. Now are you sure you want the little dickens? :D
The fence is being replaced before winter. We want a stronger one. It didn't hold up very well over the winter last year.

Spook for the new one? Mmmmmm

kathryn
September 2nd, 2008, 07:09 PM
How do you tell everyone apart? They all look the same!!

14+kitties
September 2nd, 2008, 10:04 PM
How do you tell everyone apart? They all look the same!!

Nope Kathryn, they really aren't all the same. Each one of them have some identifying mark, different pattern, different shades. I sometimes get the striped tabbies mixed up if I see them separate but as soon as they are all together it's quite easy to tell them apart. Even the eye colour is different.

growler~GateKeeper
September 2nd, 2008, 10:22 PM
growler - Niko is my little escape artist. He is the only one who can pull himself along the top part of the fence unside down until he gets to the edge and then pull himself up and over to get out. He never goes far and always goes back in. Now are you sure you want the little dickens? :D
The fence is being replaced before winter. We want a stronger one. It didn't hold up very well over the winter last year.

Spook for the new one? Mmmmmm

Absolutely :lovestruck: send them all out :lovestruck:

There's a :lovestruck: b&w cat in my mum's neighbourhood who was left behind w/his owner moved several years ago :frustrated: the guy couldn't catch him (and didn't try very hard :frustrated:) He won't come near me or anyone else to catch him :sad: by now he's too feral to attempt catching - he runs as soon as he sees someone & if the spca was called he'd be euth. He goes to the lady @ the end of the block (next door to his old house) she lets him in her kitchen & feeds him but he won't let her touch him. She calls him Bandit cuz he eats & runs, but I've always called him Spooky :lovestruck: (I had a :rip: Bandit :cat: :lovestruck:)

14+kitties
September 2nd, 2008, 10:27 PM
Thanks growler!! I think you just named the little unnamed one! I like Bandit and he looks a little like one! :grouphug: I will have to try it out on him tomorrow and see if he likes it. :D

growler~GateKeeper
September 2nd, 2008, 10:30 PM
Ohhhhh!!!! That's 2 I've named :D Bandit & Kylee :D

What do I win? :D

A free Kitten? :D

14+kitties
September 2nd, 2008, 10:33 PM
Yep, you are good at naming my guys! Ummm, which one was it you wanted again? :rolleyes: Oh yeah, the escape artist, Niko. Or how about Bandit? He is up for adoption but I have to work on taming him and Tinka. They are not cooperating.

growler~GateKeeper
September 2nd, 2008, 10:38 PM
Oh not not JUST Niko & Bandit.....there's more:

:D :laughing:

14+kitties
September 2nd, 2008, 10:41 PM
Oh not not JUST Niko & Bandit.....there's more:

:D :laughing:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Shipping costs for 5 kitties....... Hmmmm, thinking it's much cheaper to adopt out there. I don't mind being generous. Sometimes I am to a fault. But..... gotta win a lottery to afford that!!

Now I gotta get to bed. Meeting Chico and Aslan tomorrow!!!

growler~GateKeeper
September 2nd, 2008, 10:46 PM
Meeting Chico and Aslan tomorrow!!!

:goodvibes: that'll be so much fun! Lucky you! :D

Chris21711
September 3rd, 2008, 09:38 AM
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2mo5pow.gif 26 pics in one thread on dial-up, you wanted to make me suffer 14k. All those Tabbies :cloud9:, TT :lovestruck: and of course Tinka I finally named one, they are truly beautiful kitties 14k and you are special to care for them the way you do. Kudos to you :thumbs up

14+kitties
September 3rd, 2008, 02:49 PM
Aw Chris - I'm sorry!! Really!! I did think about you and Hazel when I was doing the thread but I know that growler sends pics to you guys so figured I was safe.
Am I forgiven cause you got to see them all in one shot? :grouphug: Sorry!!!

growler~GateKeeper
September 3rd, 2008, 09:36 PM
:sorry: Chris :o I didn't think to send you these :o - check your pm

I've just sent them to Hazel, so she can see them too. :o

14+kitties
September 3rd, 2008, 10:42 PM
Thanks growler. Do you just email the pics? Cause if that's the case I could do that too if the lovely ladies would like to send me their email addys. Or do you put them in zip files and they open them? If it's easy next time I get overzealous with picture taking I can send them.

growler~GateKeeper
September 3rd, 2008, 10:52 PM
Usually I just send the link for each post that way it only opens 1 post at a time, instead of the whole thread. I have been emailing Hazel pics if/when she can't get in to the links, I don't have Chris' email.

14+kitties
September 3rd, 2008, 10:59 PM
I see. That is darned nice of you. It must take you a while to go through each picture. :thumbs up
Note to self.... next time chop up pics into separate posts so everyone can see. :wall:
I don't have her addy either. I am sure she will give it to one of us. Right Chris?

aslan
September 3rd, 2008, 11:03 PM
Breeze and i use a program called irfanview to resize our pics and they don't seem to have a problem with them slowing them down.

growler~GateKeeper
September 3rd, 2008, 11:05 PM
Aslan it's usually the volume of pics per thread

Chris21711
September 4th, 2008, 07:13 AM
Aw Chris - I'm sorry!! Really!! I did think about you and Hazel when I was doing the thread but I know that growler sends pics to you guys so figured I was safe.
Am I forgiven cause you got to see them all in one shot? :grouphug: Sorry!!!

All is forgiven, I did get to see them all, cleaned windows, washed floors, etc., then came back and had a lookie :laughing:

:sorry: Chris :o I didn't think to send you these :o - check your pm

Just did, thankyou growler :D

Toonces
September 6th, 2008, 08:59 AM
WOW that is one good looking family you have there:cloud9::lovestruck:

14+kitties
September 6th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Thaks Toonces. They are my sucky babies for sure! :cloud9:

BrightEyes
September 6th, 2008, 03:03 PM
OMG 14+, they are all just adorable! I'm especially fond of your Mittens :lovestruck: They all look nice and healthy and happy :thumbs up

14+kitties
September 6th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Thanks Bright Eyes! :D

mona_b
September 7th, 2008, 10:57 AM
They are all GORGEOUS..............:lovestruck::lovestruck:

I'm in tabby heaven..............:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

14+kitties
September 7th, 2008, 10:11 PM
They are all GORGEOUS..............:lovestruck::lovestruck:

I'm in tabby heaven..............:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Did you see how well your name sake is doing in the third picture? She has almost doubled her weight from when we first found her. She is in the catuary with the rest of the kitties and is even making friends with a few. As in, she isn't smacking them any more when they go past! :D She still has a separate crate to sleep in. She isn't at the point where she feels comfy enough with the others to sleep in the cat house. When she feels like she has had enough she goes into her crate and curls up. She is doing sooo well!!! I am working on a winter house for her in case she hasn't come around by the time it gets colder.

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 04:29 AM
I always love seeing pics of your kids.....such beautiful tabbies. :lovestruck:

14+kitties
September 18th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Thanks rainbow!! Welcome back btw! We missed you. :highfive:

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Awww, thanks....I missed you guys too. :grouphug:

It's sure hell trying to get caught up though. :rolleyes: <sigh>

14+kitties
September 18th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Awww, thanks....I missed you guys too. :grouphug:

It's sure hell trying to get caught up though. :rolleyes: <sigh>

Yeah, I know. I am working part time now and don't seem to have the time to browse quite as much as I did before. I miss a lot too. :sad: But I do try to check out most things the regulars post. :thumbs up