Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Alberta

BrightEyes
August 30th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Hi everyone! I just joined this wonderful site after a couple days of surfing and reading. It's great to be able to chat with other pet lovers. My DH and I are new a mommy and daddy again. Meet our new furbaby Karma

We've had her for 2 1/2 days now and she has really lifted our hearts. We recently lost our shepherd x in a senseless accident that could have been totally prevented.

Karma is really starting to make herself at home now and her puppy antics are so much fun to watch. She stays pretty close to me wherever I go.

Our kitty, Mittens, was thinking she would take over Karma's blankey.... til she found out different! LOL

hazelrunpack
August 30th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Karma and Mittens are both dolls! :flirt: And we didn't even have to bug you for pictures. :D

Welcome to the board, BrightEyes.

14+kitties
August 30th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Welcome Bright Eyes! I have a Mittens too! Hope you can post many more pics of those cuties! I am so sorry for the loss of your shephard x. :rip: sweet pup. :candle:

Masha
August 30th, 2008, 09:44 PM
What a cutie!!! :lovestruck::cloud9:

BrightEyes
August 30th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Hazel, I knew better than to post without pictures :laughing: I'm a picture junkie too!

14+ every home should have a *Mittens*. (pst, I haven't told you about the 6 kitties in the spare bedroom in the basement, they are just 3 wks old). And thank you for the :candle: for our Angel. In the next few days I'm sure I'll be posting in the Rainbow Bridge section.

Masha, we are on :cloud9: too. She's keeping me on my toes... gotta love the puppy stage....the cuteness of it all, even the poop and the piddles. :pawprint:

Gypsyhick
August 31st, 2008, 10:18 AM
Welcome! Karma is adorable, and I'm sure Mittens will show her the ropes quite quickly. :) lol - cats always seem to be the BOSS!

BrightEyes
August 31st, 2008, 09:08 PM
Thanks so much, Gypsyhick. And you're right, Mittens has been showing Karma some ropes today, ROFL. But Karma still goes back and it's as if she's saying to Mittens, "Come on....let's play!". Poor Mittens, I can see it will take a bit before she adjusts, lol.

Sylvie
September 1st, 2008, 08:12 AM
Welcome to the board. I am sure you will enjoy it. :D

I know we will, when you post lots of pictures of your pup and Kitty :pray:

Karma sure looks like she has big paws. She is really adorable. :lovestruck:

I love cats and dogs together.

I'm not nagging but lots of pictures please. nag, nag,nag,nag :laughing::laughing:

allymack
September 1st, 2008, 04:38 PM
welcome to the board! oh my goodness, mittens and Karma are adorable, cant wait to see more pictures!

mollywog
September 1st, 2008, 04:52 PM
welcome welcome! And good work with the pictures right away! :thumbs up
your pup and kitty are both too cute :lovestruck: you will definitely have to post more pictures of them!
sorry to hear about your dogs passing :sad:

BrightEyes
September 2nd, 2008, 11:25 PM
Thanks gals, for the nice welcome. And yes, Sylvie, I'm already working on more pictures :thumbs up . Hopefully people won't get tired of them, I'm just a snap happy fool (or maybe just a fool? :laughing: ). Karma's paws ARE as big as they look in her pic. When she runs down the hall and into the kitchen you'd swear a horse was coming, cuz that's just what is sounds like....then you look and here's this little puppy. ROFL!

Tundra_Queen
September 10th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Hi.Welcome to the forum!

I love your furbabies! They are so cute!!

:-)