Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hazel - first it was 13, then 14, but now....

14+kitties
August 29th, 2008, 04:50 PM
I got 15! If my camera angle would have been a little better I would have had 16. Niko was sitting just out of the shot. :frustrated:
Oh well, our original bet was for 15 and I got 'em!! What do I win? :D

clm
August 29th, 2008, 04:51 PM
I can't even get all 3 of mine in one shot. You should get the Olympic gold for that. :laughing:

Cindy

14+kitties
August 29th, 2008, 05:01 PM
:D Thanks clm! Food is a great motivator. :D

Gypsyhick
August 29th, 2008, 05:13 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

WOWSERS!

krdahmer
August 29th, 2008, 05:17 PM
:eek: :laughing:

Love4himies
August 29th, 2008, 06:31 PM
WOW 15 cats in one picture :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck: Grand prize: pat on the back, you have done a job that only :angel: would do.

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Holy moly! I've got to give it to you, I can barely get 3 in one shot.

Frenchy
August 29th, 2008, 08:01 PM
You can do miracles with cat nip :D

14+kitties
August 29th, 2008, 08:45 PM
:) Nope, not cat nip Frenchy. That would start fights! I have given it to them before but I make sure I give it when they are far apart. It's the only thing I have seen that will start a major fight. They get stupid on it. :rolleyes:
But treats work very well. Especially when they don't get them every day. :thumbs up

L4H - I'll take the pat on the back. Now my goal is to get all 16 of them in the same shot! Thank you!! :)

allymack
August 29th, 2008, 08:54 PM
ou close! they all look good, well what i can see of them :D a nice close up of each would be nice:whistle:

14+kitties
August 29th, 2008, 09:11 PM
ou close! they all look good, well what i can see of them :D a nice close up of each would be nice:whistle:

I'll get right on that!! I have done lots of close ups of them but not recently. That would be a very large thread before anyone even replied. :)

Originally Hazel and I said the bet was to get all 15 in one shot. I did that. I have just added another kitty to the mixture since then. It's kinda hard to get a better picture of them when they are all huddled. You can't exactly train that many kitties to sit pretty for you. I wish I could. That would be neat! :D

onster
August 29th, 2008, 09:13 PM
wow! thats amazing!!!

i cant believe how well they get along either *touch wood*

hazelrunpack
August 29th, 2008, 10:54 PM
I got 15! If my camera angle would have been a little better I would have had 16. Niko was sitting just out of the shot. :frustrated:
Oh well, our original bet was for 15 and I got 'em!! What do I win? :D

:eek:

Good job, 14+ :thumbs up Me and hazel and madame hazel are very impressed!!! :D

You win the gold medal and :grouphug:... Here's the :grouphug:...I'll get to work on that gold medal right away! :thumbs up

TeriM
August 29th, 2008, 10:58 PM
It's kinda hard to get a better picture of them when they are all huddled. You can't exactly train that many kitties to sit pretty for you. I wish I could. That would be neat! :D

Hehe, is it possible to train even one kitty to sit pretty :D. Great shot :thumbs up.

growler~GateKeeper
August 30th, 2008, 01:23 AM
Great job Geri :highfive:

Silly Niko :cat: was he trying to get his treats purrsonally from you? :D

luckypenny
August 30th, 2008, 09:18 AM
:lovestruck: Kitty overload :cloud9:.

Brandykins
August 30th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Congrats in getting all 15 cats in the picture!! They are gorgeous!! Oh I do love cats!! Great to see so many - how on earth do you cope!! Takes me all my time to cope with 2 parrots and Loki!!

Lovely photo of them all!! :thumbs up:thumbs up

14+kitties
August 30th, 2008, 02:19 PM
:eek:

Good job, 14+ :thumbs up Me and hazel and madame hazel are very impressed!!! :D

You win the gold medal and :grouphug:... Here's the :grouphug:...I'll get to work on that gold medal right away! :thumbs up

Aww thanks hazel! The hug is good enough. I don't need no medal. :D I'm going for the 16 if Niko decides to co operate. :frustrated:

14+kitties
August 30th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Hehe, is it possible to train even one kitty to sit pretty :D. Great shot :thumbs up.

With lots of work I think they can be trained. Look at the ones on TV. :shrug:

Great job Geri :highfive:

Silly Niko :cat: was he trying to get his treats purrsonally from you? :D

growler - Niko is still somewhat standoffish. He decides when he wants to be near me. I wish I could convince him otherwise. He is a sweetie when he wants to cuddle.

Congrats in getting all 15 cats in the picture!! They are gorgeous!! Oh I do love cats!! Great to see so many - how on earth do you cope!! Takes me all my time to cope with 2 parrots and Loki!!

Lovely photo of them all!! :thumbs up:thumbs up

Brandykins - those are only the ones in the shelter. I have 6 more in the house, a momma and 2 babies in the garage, and numerous ferals, mostly fixed, running around. I love looking after them!

Chaser
August 30th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Great shot! :lovestruck: I can't help but wonder how you tell them apart and keep all their names straight!

14+kitties
August 30th, 2008, 02:43 PM
It's not hard Chase's Mom. When I do the close ups that allymack requested I will name them all.
You have to remember I have had most of these sweeties since they were babies. It's like remembering your kids names. Doesn't matter how many you have, you remember their names.

phoozles
August 30th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Took you long enough! :rolleyes: :laughing:

Great job! :highfive: Once you get 16, you'll have to get more cats to up the ante! ;)

hazelrunpack
August 30th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Took you long enough! :rolleyes: :laughing:

Great job! :highfive: Once you get 16, you'll have to get more cats to up the ante! ;)

Why do I get the feeling that once she manages to get all 16 in one pic, there will already be more! :laughing: 14+, when anyone tells me these days that I'm :crazy: for having 8 dogs, your name comes up. :D

:thankyou:! :laughing:

14+kitties
August 30th, 2008, 08:47 PM
:eek: Hazel!!!
I guess I am a little crazy. But as I just said in phoozles post... I can't see sending them to a HS to face an uncertain future when I know I can provide for them here. They are all happy and healthy. I hope they continue to be. :fingerscr and :pray: I can continue to provide.

hazelrunpack
August 30th, 2008, 08:55 PM
If our beds were bigger, we'd have a few more, too. :crazy: :laughing:

If money were no object, I'd start a shelter... Course, we'd likely not adopt any out...we'd just keep them all. :o

krdahmer
August 31st, 2008, 12:49 AM
We all need to start playing the lottery... then we could have a whole chain of pets.ca shelters across the country.... http://bestsmileys.com/thinking/4.gif

ancientgirl
August 31st, 2008, 07:03 AM
Ditto here. I play the lottery when I have the spare cash. My plan would be if I ever did win, I'd of course pay off all of my bills, and then find a nice little home with some substantial property. I'd build one of those really wonderful enclosures for my current gang, that they can go in and out of with a kitty door attached to the house. Then I'd build another indoor/outdoor enclosure for strays and rescues. I'd rehabilitate them and find good homes for them.

If I won millions of dollars I could just stop working and volunteer time to some other rescues, maybe become one of those places animals go to when nobody else wants them or can take care of them.

14+ I think you're living the dream of many of us.

14+kitties
August 31st, 2008, 09:13 AM
Thanks for that ancient. I wouldn't say it's a dream. It's lots of hard work and expense. But I wouldn't change it for the world!!!!
The fence posts need replaced, I need another cat house in there, the wire around the top all needs replaced, my house is falling into disrepair, the list goes on. I do what I can do with what I have. Sometimes it's not much but as long as the kitties are fed, clean, happy and healthy it's all I want.

ancientgirl
August 31st, 2008, 09:43 AM
You need a sugar daddy! :D I'm sure hubby won't mind.:rolleyes: