Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Weird connection to your pet??

babymomma
August 29th, 2008, 03:38 PM
I dont know if anybody has experianced this before but I found it quites strange, yet amazing! Heres my story!(sorry kinda long)

I woke up this morning and got ready to bring Keely to the groomers, It was her first visit and i was really nervous as to how she'd react, when we got there I handed her to the groomer (A VERY nice lady who obviously LOVES animals and what she does) She observed how close me and Keely were, And how much this little bundle of fur was loved and how much she has touched our lives (Im starting to tear up just writing about this experiance) I Didnt stay with her because The groomer told me it would be best if i didnt (she said that its more stressfull on the pets if there owners are there) But i really wanted to stay because i know how she reacts when im not with her. So my mom and I left And went shopping for an hour. Around 12:46 (about the time we were going to leave and go get her) I grabbed mom by the arm And said (Now this is an exact quote) "The groomer is going to cut her nail to short and shes going to bleed to death" (Thats the reason we didnt cut her nails ourselves, and i have been stressing about that all week) Well, I told mom we had to leave right now or i was going to freak. When we arrived At the groomers house, she came out with keely in her arms and you could tell the groomer had been crying, and she was about to cry again. She showed us keelys blood soaked paw and of course i started to panic. I Darn near broke down in tears in this womans house. She said that she was just finishing up her last paw and keely jumped making her cut her nail WAY to short And keely started bleeding a nice bit. It wasnt too Serious but it gave her a fright (Keely didnt even wimper because of it). She told us she wouldnt take our money because of the accident (But we wanted to pay her twice as much because she felt so bad and it wasnty really her fault, and she did stop the bleeding) So we paid her and talked to her for a while, she showed me a toy poodle and that made my day:cloud9: ..

I just found it weird that I sensed something was wrong! My mom asked her about what time it happened and it was around the same time I Told mom we had to go get her because something was wrong. How weird is that? Have any of you guys ever sensed soemthing was wrong with your furrbabies? Was this just a Coinsedance(sp?)?

BTW- Keely is fine and is runniong around like normal, i think it was worse for us than it was for her!

Masha
August 29th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Ok thats freaky and amazing in the same time... glad to hear that she is well :)

dmc123
August 29th, 2008, 05:15 PM
So glad to hear your entire "vision" didn't come true and that Keely is ok. Whew!

Diane

babymomma
August 29th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Thanks guys! i guess it was just a bug coensidance(sp?) Its pretty darn weird.. My moms jaw dropped when the groomer showed us her paw. She looked stunned that i accually said it before it happened.:crazy:

allymack
August 29th, 2008, 09:00 PM
ou, do we have another madam hazel here, seeing things in their crystal ball :p i have heard stories, sort of like that before, i think if you are very closely bonded with a pet or twin or something like that then yes its possible, just my opinion..

Frenchy
August 29th, 2008, 09:20 PM
I do believe it babymomma. I'm glad Keely is ok. :thumbs up

Here's my story : I got Sam as a foster , got him out of the shelter same day he was due to be put down. He was 8 yr old then. With his tattoo number , I traced his breeder back in Alberta ! (I live in Quebec) and with his vet papers was able to trace back a bit of his life. E-mailed his breeder (a wonderful lady) she was extremely mad to found out he was left at a shelter but very happy that I got him out. He was part of the first litter , she kept him for 6 months because she felt no one was good enough for him. Then she walked her own dogs with Sam and his new owners for a year (before they moved here) So Sam is very close to her heart.

So we exchange e-mails once in a while. Back in January , I wrote to her , to tell her about Sam's cancer. She e-mailed me back , saying she thought about us , strongly , on Dec 21 but was too busy with x-mas preparations to write.

Dec 21 was the day Sam was diagnose with cancer. :shrug:

babymomma
August 29th, 2008, 09:27 PM
I do believe it babymomma. I'm glad Keely is ok. :thumbs up

Here's my story : I got Sam as a foster , got him out of the shelter same day he was due to be put down. He was 8 yr old then. With his tattoo number , I traced his breeder back in Alberta ! (I live in Quebec) and with his vet papers was able to trace back a bit of his life. E-mailed his breeder (a wonderful lady) she was extremely mad to found out he was left at a shelter but very happy that I got him out. He was part of the first litter , she kept him for 6 months because she felt no one was good enough for him. Then she walked her own dogs with Sam and his new owners for a year (before they moved here) So Sam is very close to her heart.

So we exchange e-mails once in a while. Back in January , I wrote to her , to tell her about Sam's cancer. She e-mailed me back , saying she thought about us , strongly , on Dec 21 but was too busy with x-mas preparations to write.

Dec 21 was the day Sam was diagnose with cancer. :shrug:

First off Frenchy, Im very sad to here that sam has cancer, I do hope hes being a strong boy and pulling through it. (Hugs to you for loving the 'little' guy and helpng him through it!) I think your an absolutely amazing person for what you do for animals:thumbs up

Second, Its absolutely amazing what the human mind is capable of, I know dogs can sense when something is wrong, maybe we all could if we could figure out how to get all of our braiin to work. Its absolutely amazing that she sensed something was wrong. We never know what such a strong bond is capable of!

Thanls for sharing your story! :thumbs up