Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

our cat friend the modem

Jim Hall
August 29th, 2008, 01:10 PM
OK well this is just weird.

for the past half hour my two cats have been sitting and staring at my modem on the floor does is maybe make a noise/ it not coldout so its not like they are looking for a warm object occacionally one will put a paw out and touch it

i moved it thnking there was a bug under neath but nope wht the devil?

Winston
August 29th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Hey jim does it have flashing lights on it? mine sometimes stare at the lights on it!

If not it may be a bug that was there and is gone now! but they maybe didnt see it get away?

How is DU and Amanda today?

hazelrunpack
August 29th, 2008, 11:07 PM
I often sit and stare at mine, too...trying to hurry it up with psychic vibes. :laughing: Maybe yours is too slow for Manda and DU--they have to work quick if they're gonna max out Dad's credit cards on internet purchases while he's at work :D That means lots of kitty E.S.P. all day to speed up the modem for those times when they have the computer all to themselves. :p

It's nice to hear that they've found a mutual interest! :thumbs up Gettin' to be best buds, eh?

Jim Hall
August 29th, 2008, 11:16 PM
lol hazel if we get any more kityy krap in here i might as well move out maybe the modem is sick and they can sense it

hazelrunpack
August 30th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Well, if they fix yours, can I borrow them for a while to see if they can work their magic on hazel's modem? :D

growler~GateKeeper
August 30th, 2008, 01:35 AM
:laugh: Hazel you are too funny!

Jim - Duffy will watch the vcr when rewinding a tape cuz of the sounds it makes & waits for it to eject :laughing: Maybe DU & Manda were waiting to see what was gonna pop out.......any interest in the microwave? it also makes humming sounds & food comes out of it :D