Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just another day at the home of ancient's wicked cats :)

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Oksana looking down at the action from the fridge. Oy, every night I have to try to get her down because she doesn't want to leave her high places. I can't leave her in the kitchen with alone Czarina all night!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%202/Picture014-1.jpg

Maks showing Czari he's got more important kitty stuff to think about than worry if she's going to sneak attack him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%202/Picture001.jpg

Bah, caught her with her eyes closing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%202/Picture002.jpg

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2008, 12:09 PM
My Tiny Miss, looking at where the action is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%202/Picture004.jpg

Yikes, she's on to me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%202/Picture005.jpg

Now Vlad, I'd think twice about pouncing on Czari. If you think Oksana's nasty when you jump on her, let me tell you about Czari...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%202/Picture010.jpg

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Hey, that big kitty better not mess with me...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%202/Picture009.jpg

Nope, Vlad's not dumb, he's off taking a nap on her bed :laughing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%202/Picture011.jpg

Maks is contemplating a nap too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%202/Picture008.jpg

Love4himies
August 29th, 2008, 01:08 PM
What great pics and captions, ancientgirl. Looks like they are not viewing Czarina as a threat :thumbs up

My fav it Vlad contemplating the "jump on Czarina". That would set of a chain of kitty stress events :laughing:

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2008, 01:19 PM
What great pics and captions, ancientgirl. Looks like they are not viewing Czarina as a threat :thumbs up

My fav it Vlad contemplating the "jump on Czarina". That would set of a chain of kitty stress events :laughing:

LOL, he had that look in his eye like when he's about to go after Oksana. I've learned to read him VERY well and 9 times out of 10 can prevent it. I called to him and said "Noooooooooo," like "don't you dare" :laughing: He thought better of it and trotted off to her bed.

OH, and to answer your first comment, I don't think they've ever seen her that way. They've all been pretty good and Vlad pretty welcoming, and I was glad of that. The only one who sometimes picks a fight is Kiska, but other than that, they've been good regarding her presence.

krdahmer
August 29th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Nice to see the gang this mornin! Thanks! I just love seeing them all hanging out...she'll be part of the gang in no time!

Oh and that Kiska... what a sweet sweet little face! ANd those eyes! :flirt:

JennieV
August 29th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Sooooo cute! AG, your kitties are precious!
:D

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Sooooo cute! AG, your kitties are precious!
:D

Thanks, I adore my gang.

Nice to see the gang this mornin! Thanks! I just love seeing them all hanging out...she'll be part of the gang in no time!

Oh and that Kiska... what a sweet sweet little face! ANd those eyes! :flirt:

Yeah, I'm hoping she starts to feel a little more comfortable with them just standing next to her. Yesterday when I got home, Vlad, Oksana, Kiska and Czarina were standing on the other side of the screen waiting for me. LOL, Maks usually runs up the stairs when he hears the door. But it was nice to see she was there standing next to them and not freaking. She still hissed, but well that's her thing. :rolleyes:

Kiska is such a sweet little thing. I think she'll always look like a kitty to me, because she's just so small.

allymack
August 29th, 2008, 01:50 PM
what gorgeous kitties:lovestruck: they all look so healthy and shiney:cloud9::cat:

Lise
August 29th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Absolutely beautiful kitties.I love orange tabbies they always seem to have nice personalities.

Brandykins
August 29th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Aw I do love your so beautiful kitties - especially the one on top of the fridge!! Those eyes!! Cuddles to them all. Lovely photos of them. I do like the one you took with the eyes closing - so cute!!

Take care.

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Ally, they've all got very shiny coats, but I noticed Vlad and Oksana have like dandruff :eek:

Lise, Maks has such a wonderful little personality. He's a gentle and VERY active little guy and soooooooooo loving! He always jumps into bed with me and sleep right against me. :cloud9:

Brandykins, the one on the fridge is Oksana. She's a lovely girl. And Czarina looks like she needs a nap! LOL

krdahmer
August 29th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Ally, they've all got very shiny coats, but I noticed Vlad and Oksana have like dandruff :eek:

It's probably just their dander, Buddy has that stuff on his fur all the time, Palomine gets it too but not as bad, I think it just shows up more on the black cats cause it's white. Buddy's gets a bit better after I brush him, but it's always there. Plus I don't know if it's true with yours, but I find the black fur to be a bit coarser than other colours.

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Okay, that makes sense. I haven't bathed them in a couple of months, and I never saw it before, so not getting regular baths is probably bringing it out.

Actually, Vlad's hair is a little coarse, but Oksana has incredibly soft hair.

chico2
August 29th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Beautiful pics AG,your place looks like a kitty-haven:cat:
My Chico too looks dandruffy at times,but like Dahmer says,it just shows up more in black cats.
I don't think not bathing them has anything to do with it,on the contrary.
Little Kiska is adorable,as is Maks,Oksana and Vlad,oh not to forget Czarina,well,they are all beautiful:lovestruck:

clm
August 29th, 2008, 05:37 PM
That's a beautiful pride of cats you have. I can't pick a favorite, although you know I'm a little partial to black cats. :laughing:

Cindy

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Hey I like that, I never thought to call them a pride! LOL, that's sort of what they are. :D

I do love them all, but I've got a special place for my black kitties.

14+kitties
August 29th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Look at Czari! Out and about and not being aggressive! :cloud9: Good Girl!!!!
And good on you too ancient for the job you have done with her! :highfive:
Your kitties are fabulous as usual! :cloud9:

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Chico, yeah I've only just started noticing it. I may just be associating it with the non bathing since it's been a while.

14+, thanks. She's been doing well lately. Yes she has her moments, but I do always remind myself she's older than the others and she's been outside alone for a long time. I know her needs are a little bit different than the other 4. And she doesn't see things the same way they do.

Masha
August 29th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Your family is so adorable, i really enjoy your photos. Its nice to see that Czarina is becoming one of the gang.... Adorable kitties.

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks Masha. I'm very happy she's fitting in little by little.

Wendy.H.
August 29th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Hi, just wanted to say lovely kittys. I like that your Tiny Miss caught you in the act! Very nice pics. :)

TeriM
August 29th, 2008, 11:26 PM
The kitties all look beautiful :cloud9:. I especially love the pics of Kiska :lovestruck:.

Frenchy
August 29th, 2008, 11:38 PM
Bah, caught her with her eyes closing.

:cloud9: I love her miss little Queen look :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
August 30th, 2008, 02:53 AM
:laughing: I see someone killed the cat dancers :laughing:

Great pics :thumbs up

ancientgirl
August 30th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Wendy, thank you. She's a pretty girl. I always manage to get some nice pictures of her.

Teri, Kiska looks very much like Maks in that first picture. I have a picture of him in sort of the same stance.

Frenchy, LOL, I think that's just her natural look now. She's spending some time with me on the bed right now. :D

Growler, those things don't last long here.

hazelrunpack
August 30th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Kiska looks so innocent...Czarina looks so worldly. :D They're all so beautiful! And that shine on Vlad!! :eek: He positively gleams!!! :flirt:

ancientgirl
August 30th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Thanks Hazel. Czarina has been through a lot. I guess compared to the others, she really is worldly.

hazelrunpack
August 30th, 2008, 09:32 PM
She just has that streetwise look! Like she's ready to take on anything and would be able to handle it, paws down! :D

I'm glad she's settling in. Before you know it, you and the foursome won't even remember life without Czarina in the fold. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
August 31st, 2008, 07:30 AM
She just has that streetwise look! Like she's ready to take on anything and would be able to handle it, paws down! :D

I'm glad she's settling in. Before you know it, you and the foursome won't even remember life without Czarina in the fold. :cloud9:

I hope so. I'd really love to be able to just stop putting her in the kitchen while I'm at work and overnight. Yesterday she did something kind of funny.

Vlad was napping on top of the furry pink box, and she walked to him and sort of sniffed him, then thumped him over the head. :laughing: Poor Vlad woke up and just looked at her like "what the heck was that for? I was sleeping!" Then she started hissing at him. i can only imagine what Vlad was thinking.

chico2
August 31st, 2008, 08:08 AM
AG,Chico does exactly the same thing,he will sneak up and sniff Vinnie,then hiss or growl at him if Vinnie turns his head and that's been going on forever.
Vinnie would easily be friends with Chico,but Chico does not like him.
As a matter of fact,Chico hisses at Rocky too at times,but there never is a cat-fight.
Chico is the most loveable,sweet kitty,but he keeps asking us to find new homes for the others,he wants to be the ONLY love-bug:laughing:

ancientgirl
August 31st, 2008, 08:14 AM
Chico, yep that's how it is here. The others have no problems with Czarina, well except Kiska, but I can't say as I blame her for that one.