Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ssssparky Playtime!

JennieV
August 28th, 2008, 11:18 PM
:laughing: :D He is too much...I love him, he is just ...well..too much! Enjoy! :cloud9::laughing:

1. Just before pouncing...the sneaky eye! Love when he does it, he stops breathing and then! POW!!
2. check out the new toy...it makes beepy noises and bright light comes out!! WOW!
3. ooooh oooooh, whats this...another pet??!!

JennieV
August 28th, 2008, 11:26 PM
More :rolleyes:... you will get sick of me! :D:D

1. Sitting pretty for mommy...just for about half a second...then POUNCE!!! notice the size of shoes next to him? its not that we are giants..Nope, he is tiny. :pawprint:
2. nothing like chewing the chewie and getting groomed at the same time, on mommy's lap! :goodvibes:
3. Ssssstretch!! notice the ears!! LOL :clown: he is too funny! :angel2:

14+kitties
August 28th, 2008, 11:31 PM
He is just too cute for words!! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
August 28th, 2008, 11:48 PM
:laughing: Sparky always makes me smile! I don't think we'll ever tire of him, Jennie! :flirt:

I love the shot where he's gazing at the panda! And that last one of froggy dog... :D

Thanks for sharing him with us!

luckypenny
August 28th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Thanks for sharing him with us!

:eek: :goodvibes: Really??? We're practically neighbors! If you're sharing, Jennie, when can I come and get the little munchkin :D ?

krdahmer
August 29th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Aw what a cutie! :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
August 29th, 2008, 02:20 AM
Cute :cloud9: Love the colouring on the back of his ears :D

Brandykins
August 29th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Aw he is absolutely adorable:) Is he a Westie? Who could resist that look!

Wee hugs to him. Lovely photos. :thumbs up

allymack
August 29th, 2008, 08:04 AM
aw, he as adorable as always! he looks like such a bundle of energy!:cloud9:

JennieV
August 29th, 2008, 09:38 AM
:D Thank you all...! :D
I am not sharing!!(... not yet anyway...) I can't get enough of him! :rolleyes:
he is so cute: This morning my DH took him out (I "yelled" at him that he needs to do some of the gettin up early too! LOL)
So upon his return, Sparky ran through the apartment, looking for me, found me in bed and so I lifted him and we cuddled, during the cuddles I was blessed with 4(!!!) kisses! :cloud9::cloud9:
and now I have to wait till 3pm, till I can go home :yell: :frustrated:
why do we need to work??? :shrug: why cant we spend days with our beloved furbabies!? :confused: Just being a baby I guess...LOL

bendyfoot
August 29th, 2008, 09:45 AM
I have to say he's too cute! He's exactly the way I always imagined our Gracie looked as a puppy (we got her as an adult rescue)...he's smaller, but it's pretty close!:lovestruck:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1100/1051502860_f9ebcf22d0.jpg

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2008, 12:02 PM
That last picture is too cute for words. I love when puppies lay like that.

lotus
August 29th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Aw what a sweetie :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
August 29th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Gracy and Sparky do look like separated twins! I love the way puppies lay with their legs splayed out like the last pic. Too cute. See you need a job like me - my girl Shadow is sleeping under my desk. I had to run out for ten minutes so the girl in the office next door kept her for me. It's too cool to be able to bring her with me (but she's 11 years old and all in all pretty calm and quiet).