Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Willow's Famous... In Germany

Byrd
August 28th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Today we went to Toronto to do a photo shoot for an antibiotic called Baytril, made by Bayer. Willow did great! Unfortunately, it's for a brochure and is intended for Germany.

So... if you're a vet in Germany, please keep a lookout for my red dog.

The brochure is supposed to tell a story, dog with vet looking sad and sick, vet gives dog hope that there is something that can help, and dog is better and thanking vet. Willow's spot will likely be the thanking the vet, although she did have some great shots for all three parts. She had a lovely head down eyes rolled up looking at the 'vet' which actually did look like a "help me". She had a great shot where she was looking at him as he was explaining to her what he was going to do, actually I think she sniffed his hand which looked like it was holding something... which may look like she's taking the pill. And to finale it we put peanut butter on his cheek and she gave him some good kisses.

All in all it went great! I'm so proud of my little model, hopefully we'll get more work in the future. :fingerscr

I asked if they could send me some of the shots (hopefully a copy of the finished product) so that I could start a portfolio for her... I'll post a couple when I get them.

TeriM
August 28th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Woohoo, congrats to the beautiful new star :lovestruck:. Where do we send the paparazzi :D.

clm
August 28th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Boy, we're going to have a star here. Can't wait to see the pics.

Cindy

breeze
August 28th, 2008, 10:17 PM
does this mean we have to get willows autograph before she becomes a star or will willow make exceptions for her freinds on pets......

congrats willow and Bryd!!!!!:thumbs up:thumbs up

Byrd
August 28th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Yeah, she'll do freebies for her buds!

I really hope that we get more work and that it appears in more mainstream stuff.

Spatx
August 28th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Wow, thats really cool! I've always been curious how you would even get chosen for a photoshoot - mainstream or not I think its quite an achievement!

luckypenny
August 28th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Aww Willow, you're a star :lovestruck: . Looking forward to seeing the photos :goodvibes: .

hazelrunpack
August 28th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Willow! Good job, girl!! :highfive: Makin' Mommy proud!! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
August 29th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Good job Willow & Byrd :thumbs up

Can't wait to see the pics, they all sound so cute :lovestruck:

otter
August 29th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Wow! that's great. Willow's a star :thumbs up

...and I can say I sorta knew her before she got all famous :laughing:

allymack
August 29th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Good job Willow! Thats so exciting, how did you manage to get that?

Love4himies
August 29th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Wow, you must be so proud of her! Way to go, Willow, you are a famous model :thumbs up

Byrd
August 29th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Through my "dog world" connections. A friend of my trainer's sent out an e-mail to everyone that had a dog with the 'style' that the agency was looking for. I sent Willow's pic to her and they chose her. The photographer we worked with does a lot of stock photography and said if they ever need a happy red dog they would give me a shout!!!

growler~GateKeeper
August 30th, 2008, 02:39 AM
The photographer we worked with does a lot of stock photography and said if they ever need a happy red dog they would give me a shout!!!

Nice :highfive: even more connections :D

Byrd
August 30th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Yeah, it would be great to do some mainstream stuff, like PetSmart or Pet Valu ads or something to that effect.

The female vet is the girl in the Listerine commercials, the dark haired one. I'm sitting watching tv yesterday and I see the new commercial and was like "hey, that's Shanly". She had mentioned Listerine, but I didn't clue in.

Byrd
August 30th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Oh, and I just saw her in the Kraft Mozza-Chedder commercial too. LOL Now I'm seeing her everywhere!!!!

onster
August 30th, 2008, 08:07 PM
hmmm now im curious what girl ure talking about..gonna have to watch more tv...

:offtopic:hehehe mozza chedder...lol..did hubby tell u what mozza means? my lil cousin giggles evertyime he sees AW's mozza burger...

and congrats on ure star willow!!! u must be so proud...cant wait to see the proofs :D

Byrd
August 30th, 2008, 09:10 PM
hmmm now im curious what girl ure talking about..gonna have to watch more tv...

:offtopic:hehehe mozza chedder...lol..did hubby tell u what mozza means? my lil cousin giggles evertyime he sees AW's mozza burger...

and congrats on ure star willow!!! u must be so proud...cant wait to see the proofs :D

LOL No he didn't tell me... wat does it mean? :confused:

She is the dark haired girl in this commercial here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMh419MFi3E

Also the one making the food in the Kraft commercial, in the red shirt... I was looking down and actually recognized her voice. LOL She has that way of dragging out words and I recognized the Cheddaaaar. Geez I should have gotten her autograph Thursday. LOL You never know when someone could make it big.

onster
August 30th, 2008, 09:18 PM
LOL true eh....I dont remember her face from TV but I do remember her voice....probably cuz I dont pay attention too much with comercials :shrug:

...if ure a mozza ure a hot chick :p lol.. guys will often point out "mozzas" to eachother :rolleyes: now u should scold hubby for not calling u a mozza :laughing::D

Byrd
August 30th, 2008, 09:49 PM
LOL Well, he calls me habibi, I think that's better. LOL

onster
August 30th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Wi malu? mozza wi habibtu kaman :D

and whats wrong with that? A hot chick and his habibi as well :D Allah, eeh il bokhl da ya 3am mohab??? :crazy:hahaha tell him I said that ;)

Its supposed to be for girls only....but a few of my friends and I have retaliated..we now spot the mozza boys as well :laughing:

Byrd
August 31st, 2008, 02:15 PM
Okay, I'll tell him you said that... and maybe he'll translate it. LOL

onster
August 31st, 2008, 04:28 PM
hahahahaha...I think even tho he hasnt met me yet he isnt gonna like me :sad:

:laughing:

Ill translate it if he doesnt :p

Byrd
August 31st, 2008, 04:38 PM
He asked why you are calling him stingy and when I explained he said he an old fashioned guy and doesn't like calling women mozza. LOL

ancientgirl
August 31st, 2008, 04:38 PM
That's very cool! I'd love to get one of my gang to do some stuff like that.