Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Loki at the seaside - 1st 3:)

Brandykins
August 27th, 2008, 11:57 AM
A few of Loki at Portencross, a wee seaside town not far from where I stay:)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/Brandykins/IMG_7923.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/Brandykins/IMG_7658.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/Brandykins/IMG_7547-1.jpg

My friend took the piccies!

ashtoreth
August 27th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Woa, nice pictures
what camera is your friend using?

mollywog
August 27th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Beautiful pics!
Beautiful dog! :dog:

allymack
August 27th, 2008, 04:07 PM
great pictures! Loki is beautiful!:dog:

14+kitties
August 27th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Loki is a gorgeous dog! I love looking at his pics!!!

wdawson
August 27th, 2008, 06:09 PM
great pics:thumbs up

onster
August 27th, 2008, 06:29 PM
First time ive seen pics of ure gorgeous dog! So beautiful and having so much fun. Great shots!

Brandykins
August 27th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Woa, nice pictures
what camera is your friend using?

Aw many thanks Ashtoreth, I think it was either his Canon 400D, or Canon EOS 40D.

Beautiful pics!
Beautiful dog! :dog:

Many thanks Mollywog:) Loki loves her pics being taken and, like all dogs, loves the sea!

great pictures! Loki is beautiful!:dog:

Thank you Allymack. She is a pet!! Loves the water:)

Brandykins
August 27th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Loki is a gorgeous dog! I love looking at his pics!!!

My friend captures her spirit well in photos:) Many thanks 14+kitties:)

great pics:thumbs up

Many thanks - Loki does make a good subject:)

First time ive seen pics of ure gorgeous dog! So beautiful and having so much fun. Great shots!

Thank you:) Loki is a Utonagan and she just loves the water but loves her pics being taken even more!!

Thanks again everyone for your lovely response and will pass on your comments to my friend about his photography!! He is much better than I am!!

Frenchy
August 27th, 2008, 08:06 PM
ahhhh seaside ! :cloud9: beautiful pictures :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
August 27th, 2008, 11:27 PM
great pics, Loki looks like she enjoyed herself playing w/her friend :D

ashtoreth
August 28th, 2008, 12:53 AM
I assume high shutter speed (like...uber high o.0)
I love how they turned out really

you have a gorgeous dog, and tell your friend the pics are amazing! :)

rainbow
August 28th, 2008, 01:10 AM
WOW beautiful pics :lovestruck: and Loki is gorgeous. :cloud9:

Brandykins
August 28th, 2008, 06:32 AM
ahhhh seaside ! :cloud9: beautiful pictures :thumbs up

Many thanks, Frenchy, the wee seaside towns are lovely down the west coast! Loki loves the water and playing with her frizbee and ball!!

great pics, Loki looks like she enjoyed herself playing w/her friend :D

Loki didn't want to come home!! She also saw horses that were cantering along the sand with their riders and she wanted to play with them as well!!

I assume high shutter speed (like...uber high o.0)
I love how they turned out really

you have a gorgeous dog, and tell your friend the pics are amazing! :)

Oh dear - I know nothing about shutter speeds, sorry! My friend, as I said, takes the pictures!! When I use my camera I usuall do it on the automatic mode!! I will certainly pass on your lovely comments to him:)

WOW beautiful pics :lovestruck: and Loki is gorgeous. :cloud9:

Thank you, Rainbow! The water looked so inviting I was sorry I hadn't brought my cossie with me!!

Loki says thank you to you all for all your lovely comments about her. I thank you as well and I know my friend will say thank you for your lovely comments about his pics:)

Take care.

ancientgirl
August 28th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Loki is such a beautiful girl. She certainly looks like she's having a ball!

Brandykins
August 28th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Loki is such a beautiful girl. She certainly looks like she's having a ball!

Hello Ancientgirl:) Oh she loves her toys!! She could play all day at throw the ball, or frizbee!! Loki is quite a character:)

Many thanks for your lovely comments.

Take care.

Dog Dancer
August 28th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Well Loki is gorgeous, she's so tall and lean looking. I've never even heard of her breed before, I've learned something new today. (I'm guessing that's not your non-fur kid in the pics, but the boy is cute also!) Great shots. Thanks for sharing.

Brandykins
August 28th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Well Loki is gorgeous, she's so tall and lean looking. I've never even heard of her breed before, I've learned something new today. (I'm guessing that's not your non-fur kid in the pics, but the boy is cute also!) Great shots. Thanks for sharing.

Aw many thanks, Dog Dancer, for your lovely comments about Loki and my friend's nephew!! I will pass on your lovely comments to him! The Utonagans are lovely, some are short haired, depends on their lineage. They are great in the house and are very friendly and love people and children! I laugh when I take Loki out her walks, if someone passes her without clapping her, she howls like a wolf!! She is funny!!

Many thanks again:)

Take care.

Melinda
August 28th, 2008, 03:22 PM
what a gorgeous dog, I also like Dog Dancer never heard of the breed, now I'm off to look it up! and a handsome young lad with her!!

Brandykins
August 28th, 2008, 04:40 PM
what a gorgeous dog, I also like Dog Dancer never heard of the breed, now I'm off to look it up! and a handsome young lad with her!!

Thank you Melinda and Loki says thank you as well:) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utonagan - that is the wiki link on Utes. There are others you will find doing a Google search. The young lad is my friend's nephew and I have passed on your comments to him to tell his nephew he has a few "fans" here!! He is a lovely young lad.

My friend says thanks to all for all the lovely comments made about his photography!

Again, thank you, Melinda:)

Take care.