-->

Is he relaxed or what?

14+kitties
August 26th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I think someone missed my knee while I was working today. :rolleyes:
He is out of it. I am afraid to move! :cloud9:

chico2
August 26th, 2008, 04:12 PM
OMG that little tummy,who is that? Is it TT?

14+kitties
August 26th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Yep, that's TT. :cloud9:
When I came in from work today he came running from the living room and stood at my feet crying till I picked him up. He misses mommy. :D

allymack
August 26th, 2008, 06:28 PM
aw, hes adorable :cloud9: i just want to give hima big cuddle! :lovestruck:

kathryn
August 26th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Hehe my kitties do that too!

How many cats do you have right now?? I think I asked you this a few weeks ago LOL but you are like me and it seems like your kitties come and go!! :cat:

ancientgirl
August 26th, 2008, 07:43 PM
He's such a sweetie. I love when they have their back paws up like that.

hazelrunpack
August 26th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Now there's something to sweeten your homecoming! :cloud9: He sure does love his mummy's lap... :cat:

14+kitties
August 26th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Hehe my kitties do that too!

How many cats do you have right now?? I think I asked you this a few weeks ago LOL but you are like me and it seems like your kitties come and go!! :cat:

I have not found any new homes for the kitties I have up for adoption since the last time kathryn. I have given out lots of my cards so hopefully I will get some calls soon. :fingerscr

At present - 16 in the catuary that can not be adopted. They are too feral and run from everyone but me. 6 in the house. 4 of them are up for adoption. Little Momma and her 2 kitties are in the garage. Kitties are up for adoption. Momma will not be. She is much too feral. She will be getting fixed as soon as her milk has dried. Stormy, Taz, 2 male feral ex-daddies, another stray I have seen just in the last couple of weeks and I will be hoping to catch, Swayback who I have to catch still and probably her newest litter :shrug:, and Big Momma all still come around to get fed. Most of the last group show up at night. They live their days in the bush behind us. Stormy stays up close to the house and is my companion when I am outside working. So that would be 32 plus Swayback's litter if she has a new one.

hazel - TT really does love my lap. The others like it too but have to find room if TT got there first. I just couldn't resist that pic!

Brandykins
August 27th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Aw he is just so adorable and cuddable!! That is one lovely cat!

Chris21711
August 27th, 2008, 09:19 AM
TT just too flippin' adorable 14k, is his eye still improving :grouphug: I was thinking now that you are working p/t maybe you could slip a card to all of the customers you encounter :lightbulb:

14+kitties
August 27th, 2008, 09:56 AM
TT's eye is back to normal Chris.
:laughing::laughing: Somehow I think if I tried doing that I wouldn't have a job for long. I am sure someone would complain. One of the other girls in there does a really good job of telling people I have kittens for adoption.

Love4himies
August 27th, 2008, 10:00 AM
And you know the rules, if kitty is comfy, there is no disturbing kitty unless there is an emergency, it is considered abuse :laughing:.

:cloud9: TT :lovestruck:

Chris21711
August 27th, 2008, 10:46 AM
TT's eye is back to normal Chris.
:laughing::laughing: Somehow I think if I tried doing that I wouldn't have a job for long. I am sure someone would complain. One of the other girls in there does a really good job of telling people I have kittens for adoption.

Glad that MY little guys eye is back to normal. WOOHOO for having a co-worker spread the word about the good work you do 14k :thumbs up

Love4himies
August 27th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Glad that MY little guys eye is back to normal. WOOHOO for having a co-worker spread the word about the good work you do 14k :thumbs up

ummmmmm, I have dibs on TT:p

bendyfoot
August 27th, 2008, 11:04 AM
awwwwwww sleepy comfy TT:lovestruck:

bendyfoot
August 27th, 2008, 11:18 AM
awwwwwww sleepy comfy TT:lovestruck:

Frenchy
August 27th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Yep, that's TT. :cloud9:
When I came in from work today he came running from the living room and stood at my feet crying till I picked him up. He misses mommy. :D

That is sooooo cute ! All I get is : bark bark , drool drool , quick get us out , quick come out and play , quick feed us ..... :laughing:

14+kitties
August 27th, 2008, 03:13 PM

ummmmmm, I have dibs on TT:p

Ok you two. I keep telling you MY boy is NOT up for adoption!!! :D

That is sooooo cute ! All I get is : bark bark , drool drool , quick get us out , quick come out and play , quick feed us ..... :laughing:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

growler~GateKeeper
August 27th, 2008, 09:50 PM
I think it's safe to say: yup that boy's relaxed! :cloud9:

what a little clown that TT :cloud9: :lovestruck:

rainbow
August 28th, 2008, 01:22 AM
TT is just toooo cute :cloud9: and certainly knows how to wrap you around his little paw. :D

FancyAppy
August 28th, 2008, 07:34 AM
And you know the rules, if kitty is comfy, there is no disturbing kitty unless there is an emergency, it is considered abuse :laughing:.

:cloud9: TT :lovestruck:

OH SO TRUE!!!!

14+kitties
August 28th, 2008, 10:12 PM
TT is just toooo cute :cloud9: and certainly knows how to wrap you around his little paw. :D

I admit it! Ever since I first saw his squished up little body and his huge eyes looking up and me and he woobled over to see me....... I lost my heart big time. :cloud9: He is my sweetie.
Tell me you guys wouldn't feel the same. :D

growler~GateKeeper
August 28th, 2008, 11:07 PM
awwwwwwwww Baby TT pic :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

krdahmer
August 29th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Oh man thats almost TOO much cute there... ALMOST!!! :laughing::lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

TeriM
August 30th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Awww, both those pics are adorable :cloud9:.