Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few from today,beautiful day!!

chico2
August 26th, 2008, 03:37 PM
1.Rocky hiding under the bird-bath,hoping a birdie will fall in to his paws:laughing:
2.Chico in his fave position
3,Chico guarding the hose.

chico2
August 26th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Some Vinnie-pics...

chico2
August 26th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Now we are pooped,rest until supper:laughing:
Sorry,Vinnies did not turn out well:cat:

Ford Girl
August 26th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Aww, they are adorable Chico. I love the butt in the air shot. Happy kitties!!! :)

allymack
August 26th, 2008, 06:29 PM
aw, they look like such happy little kitties :cat: i love the one of chico with his but in the air:crazy::cloud9:

14+kitties
August 26th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Yep, that butt just says come scratch me. :D Cute!! I love Rocky under the birdbath. I think the birdies would be quick enough to get away. :fingerscr
I always love looking at your pics. The kitties always look like they are in heaven!

luckypenny
August 26th, 2008, 08:35 PM
I know what and where I want to be in my next life :D .

What lucky kitties you have Chico! You take such wonderful care of them.

Frenchy
August 26th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I know what and where I want to be in my next life :D .

LP , we're kind of small me and you , maybe we could dress as cats and just show up at Chico2's door ........... :fingerscr

luckypenny
August 26th, 2008, 09:00 PM
LP , we're kind of small me and you , maybe we could dress as cats and just show up at Chico2's door ........... :fingerscr

Great idea! I get first dibs on the kitty bed by the window if Rocky is willing to share :cloud9: .

Frenchy
August 26th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Great idea! I get first dibs on the kitty bed by the window if Rocky is willing to share :cloud9: .

bahhh , with all the padding from the cat's costumes (I'm getting a calico one) who needs a bed. :shrug:

:D

otter
August 26th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Those are some beautiful and content kitties :thumbs up:lovestruck:

I think i'm too big for the cat costume... i'm hoping for a spot in my next life :D

chico2
August 27th, 2008, 07:31 AM
:laughing::laughing:you know,except for Rockys few attack-incidents,they are really good cats,anyone saying cats cannot learn to be obedient have never really tried to teach one.

When we go inside about 1:30 to get ready to walk Bailey,all we do is clap our hands and they come running all in a row,ready to go in for a nap.
I am really proud of them.
Vinnie forever spying everyones food-dish,will not touch the food unless I tell him ok,he's amazing..
Ok,no more bragging,now if I could teach them to clean house..hmmmm:laughing:

14+++,I would never let Rocky or any of the others catch a bird,I wuv my birdies too...

Brandykins
August 27th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Beautiful photos of them all! Love the last one:) Must be so much fun and games in your house!! Enjoyed seeing them all:)

phoozles
August 27th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Super cute - I love looking at your gang! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
August 27th, 2008, 07:49 PM
LOL, I love the one of Rocky under the bird bath. As always Vinnie looks wonderful. I love Chico's shots, especially the one of him guarding the hose. LOL, I have one of Vlad in that same position with a remote under his paw.:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
August 27th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Love Rocky under the birdbath, Vinnie on the BBQ(?) & Chico guarding the hose :laughing: great pics :thumbs up

rainbow
August 28th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Love Rocky under the birdbath, Vinnie on the BBQ(?) & Chico guarding the hose :laughing: great pics :thumbs up

Those are my faves too. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
August 28th, 2008, 06:29 AM
Awww playtime, naptime, dinner, what a life :cloud9:

FancyAppy
August 28th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Such a sweet cat family...aaah Vinnie come live with me:)

krdahmer
August 28th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Oh those handsome boys... :lovestruck::cloud9: