Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sparky aka munchkin aka Terrorizer of the cat

JennieV
August 26th, 2008, 12:29 PM
So... here we go:
1. playing with my nephew (who adores him and will be taking care of him while I am away at work or otherwise)
2. a kiss for daddy! thats very special as he is NOT a licker, which is funny...he sniffs but very few licks..
3. do ya think I's comfy in my cutsie wootsie cage?

Dog Dancer
August 26th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Great pics, he's just too cute for words. I have a sniffer too, who rarely kisses so when you get one it's a true novelty. Of course she kisses my boss at work all the time - talk about your office suck up!

Frenchy
August 26th, 2008, 12:49 PM
awwww I love the second pic :lovestruck:

Brandykins
August 26th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Aw he is just so very cute :lovestruck: must be so much of a pleasure to come home to after a day's work!!

Wee hugs to him :lovestruck::thumbs up

allymack
August 26th, 2008, 01:26 PM
aw, hes adorable. he looks so happy and comfy in his crate!:dog:

JennieV
August 26th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Well, truth be told, I took 2 "sick days" to get him settled in to the apartment. My ass**** landlord came out and said.. don't be sitting on the patch of grass (the whole 2x2 feet) its not a dog park here! :loser: Its okay though, we have another bigger patch of grass a little further down. :D

He is just a sweetheart and such a good dog! :cloud9:

14+kitties
August 26th, 2008, 03:43 PM
There's only one thing for it. You will have to take pics of him every day for a while so we get to see lots and lots of this sweetie. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
August 26th, 2008, 08:32 PM
He's an absolute doll, Jennie! :flirt: He gets cuter every time I see him! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
August 26th, 2008, 08:40 PM
What a little cutie! I love his crate too! The second picture is my favorite.

rainbow
August 28th, 2008, 02:45 AM
awwww I love the second pic :lovestruck:

Me too.....that is absolutely adorable. :cloud9:

FancyAppy
August 28th, 2008, 08:29 AM
aaaah what a great way to begin my day. These pics just made me grin from ear to ear. Esp the last one.
Sparky is adorable!

diandpat
August 28th, 2008, 08:32 AM
OMG I want to sleep in that crate...look how comfy he is!!! :laughing:

Total sweetheart :cloud9: