Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Holidays round 2 for the year, this time at home with Rottielover

erykah1310
August 25th, 2008, 10:56 PM
So far this round of holidays are going great! Rottielover made it here safe and sound from a 6+hour drive with her lovely daughter and her 2 great Rotties.
Things have been going well, only a little dominance establishing going on with Meik and Harley the first day, but Meik has been suprisingly good about letting Harley "take over" for the week. Meik knows he's only here for a bit.
Roxy is a wonderful girl, so full of life and with out a doubt is loving her new family.

Harley had a little run in with Ms. Santa Fe ( my mare) the first day, no injuries thankfully but Fay proved a point that Harley with his OCD ( Its true this boy is obsessive compulsive by the book lol:laughing: ) just won't take as the final word.
We're keeping an extra close eye on him with the horses.

Today we went up to camp ( after explaining to Rottielover, what "camp" was lol) we have 6 dogs in the house right now who can not keep their eyes opened or even get up to move around they're so exhausted. Not to mention the skin kids, Kayla is pooped and my little godson is too. Funny thing, tonight is the first night Rottielover went to sleep before midnight, shes pooped out too... City folk, they just cant handle the fresh camp air I guess lol:laughing:

Took a ton of pictures at camp today, hope to have some posted with in the next few days ( maybe tomorrow) We had to make a swap though with some of my dogs, Bailey is a little trouble maker and his little "attack" issues with Meik was getting the Rotties all riled up and there was defineatly potential for a scuffle, so we swapped B for Karma mid way through the day ( I returned home and switched the 2) When I got back we had 2 visitors from next door over as well.
A big Dogue de Bordeaux and some sort of Bulldog ( you'll see her in the pics to come)
So at some points through the day there were 7 dogs, 2 kids and 2 crazy animal nut adults at camp. It was a great day, with out incident.:highfive:

Thats all for now, I'm sure there is SO much more I could write but I know you all too well for that, You all want PICS not words!!!

erykah1310
August 25th, 2008, 10:59 PM
*** and I need to learn how to spell in order to keep writing things for you all... sorry lol***

hazelrunpack
August 25th, 2008, 11:10 PM
It's likely I won't be able to download the pics, so I appreciate the narrative! :thumbs up :laughing:

Sounds like you guys are having a great visit!!

erykah1310
September 3rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
I cant believe no one other than hazel has replied to this....:frustrated:

Oh well,
I'm just trying to get life back in order again, apparently Rottielover is jinxed and EVERYTHING broke down the week she was here.
My computer and my car!
Car is fixed, computer is now fixed but NEKKID:eek: everything is gone!!!! All gone.

Just wanted to drop a line saying I wasnt dead or anything.

Winston
September 3rd, 2008, 05:25 PM
its probably just because Rottielover started her thread too!

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=56010&highlight=rottielover

sounds like you had a great time! and OMG the pics by the water look so amazing! I can only dream of living there!!

aslan
September 3rd, 2008, 06:31 PM
yup first i've seen this thread too, now i wanna see the pics. Sucks things broke down, but hey isn't that what happens on vacation,

Sylvie
September 3rd, 2008, 10:32 PM
Sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the pictures. :D

14+kitties
September 3rd, 2008, 10:36 PM
I never saw this thread either until today. :shrug:
Pics please!!!!!

TeriM
September 3rd, 2008, 10:54 PM
I was away and missed this too :o. I loved Rottielover's pics and can't wait to see some of yours :fingerscr.

erykah1310
September 4th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Most of Rottielovers pics are mine, I was backing everything up picture wise off my computer and gave her the ones that I had.

Things are finally returning to working order... have my msn back *phew*
now just to start up my "new" music collection.

Love4himies
September 4th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Sorry, erykah, this is the first I saw of your post :o. I can't wait to see your pics, I really enjoyed looking at rottielover's post.

Rottielover
September 4th, 2008, 07:37 PM
They are all of yours, LOL
I have been too lazy to upload my very few, LOL

I was too busy making sure Harley did not hurt himself, or be hurt, LOL