Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just when I thought I dragged them across the world for nothing....

onster
August 25th, 2008, 02:43 PM
After much anticipation Bunduk took a liking to his Siwa Oasis bed handcrafted from palm fibers by the bedouins (it was $9)...I figured id never get anything as cool for the same price here soooo into the luggage it went :D

hmmm seems comfy enough

zzzzzz

:yell: cant a guy get some sleep around here :frustrated::rolleyes:

onster
August 25th, 2008, 02:45 PM
As you can see he even chose it over the bed next to it I bought from petvalu...woohoo :D

Unforuntately, he also happened to take over Onnie's basket bed. There was only one large one for sale, which was supposed to be for Onnie :rolleyes:...the smaller one is still in my room and Onnie for sure wont fit in it :shrug: maybe bunduk wont mind if a pull a switcheroo?:crazy: lol my mom knew this would happen to, she told me if we bought 2 diff sizes bunduk would for SURE take the larger one......i defended bunduk..silly me, lol

allymack
August 25th, 2008, 03:06 PM
aw, he looks so happy in his bed...er well i guess its onnies, but he looks pretty happy either way!:cat:

Ford Girl
August 25th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Looks very cute comfy....I need one - human size. LOL!

Brandykins
August 25th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Aw he is a beauty and so cute keeking out of his bed!! He has a really lovely face and those eyes!! Simply gorgeous :thumbs up:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
August 25th, 2008, 03:53 PM
He looks right at home in there! :cloud9:

What does Onnie think of it? If he isn't at all interested, then there's no worries. :D

wdawson
August 25th, 2008, 07:01 PM
hmmm it does look comfy....i'm with aslan on this:D

ancientgirl
August 25th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Oh I love that! He looks so comfy too.

onster
August 26th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Brandykins ure new! ooooh and from scotland too! Cool!!! A very late welcome to the board and thank u for the kitty compliments :lovestruck: (I was away from the boards on holiday for a while).

HRP Onnie is only interested in snifffing alllllll around it thus far and maybe if he's especially daring he'll poke his head in :shrug:

FG wellll maybe they didnt have human sized but they had teeeny tinnny human sized ;):stork-baby: :D

WD lol so the update chris gave me is true, lol. U and aslan and ure late night convos......(see ontopic thread by me)...all ure eyes see is aslan :lovestruck: hahahaha....I think u meant FG

onster
August 26th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Cool isnt it ancient? :D I love that its semi enclosed so they feel all safe but open so I can sneak up on them all paparazzo :evil: :D

I didnt bargain cuz I couldnt be bothered (i thought it was reasonable considering ive paid way more than that for cat beds here) but I couldve easily gotten them for 3/4$...sweet!

Love4himies
August 26th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Awwwww Bunduk pics:lovestruck::cloud9: He does look so comfy in it :laughing:

14+kitties
August 26th, 2008, 02:48 PM
I see he learned how to share well while he was at Catnap. :D
As sweet as always!

growler~GateKeeper
August 27th, 2008, 02:02 AM
aww Bunduk looks so comfy :cloud9:

WD lol so the update chris gave me is true, lol. U and aslan and ure late night convos......(see ontopic thread by me)...all ure eyes see is aslan :lovestruck: hahahaha....I think u meant FG

:laugh: :laugh:

rainbow
August 28th, 2008, 01:38 AM
There was only one large one for sale, which was supposed to be for Onnie :rolleyes:...the smaller one is still in my room and Onnie for sure wont fit in it :shrug: maybe bunduk wont mind if a pull a switcheroo?

Yes, my little godson will mind.....Bunduk rules !!! :laughing: And, I love the first pic. :cloud9:

FancyAppy
August 28th, 2008, 07:32 AM
oh he looks so comfy!..I want one too!

krdahmer
August 28th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Those are cool looking... and comfy lookin too!