Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Loki, Misty and Max

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Loki with her friends Misty (a German Shepherd) and Max (a Staffie cross) at the field on Sunday afternoon.

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w334/dejavu1966/th_loki-misty-max2.jpg (http://s521.photobucket.com/albums/w334/dejavu1966/?action=view&current=loki-misty-max2.flv)

She had a great time running around.

aslan
August 24th, 2008, 08:44 PM
:laughing::laughing:you broke the dogs... i love seeing pupsters playing happily.

14+kitties
August 24th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Loki looks like she had a great time with her friends. But there seems to be someone else besides Misty and Max. :D Quite a little cutie too!
It seems like exercise is a great thing for Loki. Does it ever seem to bother her epilepsy? She sure is a beauty! :cloud9:

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 09:49 PM
I could only see parts of it as I don't have high speed :sad: but they looked like they had fun !

growler~GateKeeper
August 25th, 2008, 12:28 AM
ahhhh tired happy pups :cloud9:

rainbow
August 25th, 2008, 01:56 AM
The only thing better than seeing dogs playing and having such a good time is seeing them all tired out and sleeping afterwards. :cloud9: :thumbs up

Brandykins
August 25th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Thank you Aslan - and yes, it is great to see them at play!!

Loki looks like she had a great time with her friends. But there seems to be someone else besides Misty and Max. :D Quite a little cutie too!
It seems like exercise is a great thing for Loki. Does it ever seem to bother her epilepsy? She sure is a beauty! :cloud9:

Aw thank you and Loki loves running and playing with her friends, Misty and Max - and my friend's nephew! Loves playing with her toys as well. No, it is doesn't affect the epilepsy at all. Her medication helps to control the fits. It is good for her to keep her active. The only time I don't take her out, or let her exercise is directly after her fits. She is too weak. She is a trooper though. Heartbreaking to see her in fits though! I love her to pieces.

Many thanks for your lovely comments.

I could only see parts of it as I don't have high speed :sad: but they looked like they had fun !

Aw sorry to hear you could only see wee bits of it. Loki did indeed have fun - she is still tired!! Thank you for your kind response:)

ahhhh tired happy pups :cloud9:

Aye and Loki is still tired!! Many thanks:)

The only thing better than seeing dogs playing and having such a good time is seeing them all tired out and sleeping afterwards. :cloud9: :thumbs up

It is indeed good to see them sleep afterwards - shows they enjoyed themselves and Loki did have a great time. She is still tired, although that is part due to her meds!

Again, everyone, many thanks for all your lovely comments.

Take care and hope the weather is better for you where you live than it is here, it is bucketing down cats and dogs, as the saying goes!! :laughing::laughing:

meg4050
August 25th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Awwww so cute!

I'm insanely jealous of where you live! Can't wait to visit Scotland one day!

Brandykins
August 25th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Aw many thanks, Meg, and there will be a Thousand Welcomes when you do visit Scotland! It is a beautiful country and I would love to see it all myself!! The Highlands are beautiful.

Loki and her friends, including my friend's nephew, had a great time yesterday and the sun was out!! It's sunny just now after a very wet and windy morning!!

Take care.

breeze
August 25th, 2008, 08:57 AM
beautiful land, beautiful doggies!!!:thumbs up

glad you have some sun that everyone (human and fur) can enjoy:)

ancientgirl
August 25th, 2008, 09:47 AM
I love seeing dogs play with their buddies. They looked like they were having lots of fun. That's great you have such a big field for them to run in.

allymack
August 25th, 2008, 11:16 AM
tehy look like they had such a great time playing! :thumbs up gotta love seeing them all tired out..