Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rainbow - the kitten you asked for.......

14+kitties
August 24th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Little freckle nose. :cloud9:
He wasn't too impressed coming into the house to have his pic taken.
Hubby had him in the second pic. He has permanently painted hands from work.
This little one is a little friendlier than his sister.

growler~GateKeeper
August 24th, 2008, 07:38 PM
:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck: ohhhhh awwwww he is adorable :lovestruck:

hmmm not so black & white looking anymore :shrug: so maybe there is not a new stud in the hood, good thing - 1 less to worry about :rolleyes:

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 07:39 PM
omg he's adorable ! :lovestruck: love the eyeliner eyes :lovestruck: and the little nose ... I wanna kiss it !!

14+kitties
August 24th, 2008, 07:43 PM
He looks lighter in the pics than what he is. He is actually pretty dark. I just can't figure out what male is still around. :shrug: I fixed the feral, the neighbours, the other feral. I just don't know. There is for sure a new one. I know for sure the one(s) who fathered the others have been fixed. Or should I say I *think* they have been fixed.

Frenchy, I love that little nose too. He looks like a little piggy! And no, I am not naming him piggy. :rolleyes:

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 07:46 PM
And no, I am not naming him piggy. :rolleyes:

:sad: :sad:

allymack
August 24th, 2008, 07:49 PM
aw, hes adorable! maybe i need another kitty cat :D

14+kitties
August 24th, 2008, 08:16 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Frenchy! Like you would think Piggy is a good name. :rolleyes:
Allymack - he has the cutest little hiss. You can't hear it. You just see him trying to do it! And then you pick him up and he just goes to mush. I think he is going to love having his belly rubs. Mmm, now how to get him to NS. :D

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Aw he is just so adorable, a stunning wee kitty. What gorgeous eyes! Love his expressive face.

hazelrunpack
August 24th, 2008, 09:33 PM
omg, those eyes! :flirt: What a doll!

Chaser
August 24th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Yes, those eyes are something else! What a lovable little guy :lovestruck:

krdahmer
August 24th, 2008, 10:16 PM
OOOOOoooo and he's gonna be floofy too!!! What a cutie!:lovestruck:

14+kitties
August 24th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Thanks guys! I work hard at getting that liner on just right. :rolleyes: It ain't easy, let me tell you. :D
He really is a cute little thing!! And I really hope he and his sister are the last kittens I find for a while. I suspect there is another litter though somewhere.

rainbow
August 25th, 2008, 02:09 AM
OMG he is sooo adorable. :lovestruck: Look at that cute face and great big eyes. :cloud9:

Did you decide on a name yet? :)

Love4himies
August 25th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh they are so adorable.:cloud9:

I love those little kitten hisses, Bambi would do that when he first came to my house, but soon turned into the BIGGEST sucky:lovestruck:.

How is momma doing?

14+kitties
August 25th, 2008, 07:45 AM
L4H - Momma is still pissed. :D I wear gloves to open her crate and feed her, clean litter, etc. She isn't too happy with me for separating her from her babies. I hope she will start calming down as she sees I am not hurting her babies. :fingerscr They usually do. Look at Stormy!

Chris21711
August 25th, 2008, 09:38 AM
OMC - Just look at those eyes 14k, he is adorable. :lovestruck:

I think Piggy is a cute name, anything but Nadine :laughing:

ancientgirl
August 25th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Aww, he's so cute and such a teeny weenie little guy!

I noticed a scratch on your hand. LOL, it's funny, I can't remember the last time I didn't have a scratch somewhere on me. :laughing:

14+kitties
August 25th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Aww, he's so cute and such a teeny weenie little guy!

I noticed a scratch on your hand. LOL, it's funny, I can't remember the last time I didn't have a scratch somewhere on me. :laughing:

Par for the course ancient. That one on my hand was curtesy of Skitty when she decided she didn't want her claws clipped. Needless to say, she won. For now. :rolleyes: Next time my daughter comes she can her while I clip the claws. Most of them are really good about getting their claws done but a few fight it. And I wear the evidence. But you are right. Scratches come with the territory.

ancientgirl
August 25th, 2008, 10:35 AM
I've decided to just take Czarina to the vets every couple of weeks and let them clip her claws. Just picking her up she goes nuts, and I don't have anyone to hold her for me. So I'll gift the vet with $18.00 monthly for the service. I'm trying to pet her paws as much as she'll let me and hold them, but she just doesn't like it. :shrug:

No biggie.

I kind of wear my scratches like a badge of honor.:D

14+kitties
August 25th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Yeah, I'm not sure if Manda will be able to hold her or not. Usually they run from everyone else. If not I will have to try to wrap her in a towel and do it that way.
Can you imagine me showing up at the vets with all my little ones to get their nails clipped? :eek: :D It would be funny! And too expensive!

ancientgirl
August 25th, 2008, 11:22 AM
I tried wrapping Czarina in a towel once to give her medicine, OMG, NEVER AGAIN!!!

Yeah, I'm lucky the others have little problem with my clipping their nails. If I had to take them all there would be no way. I can't even imagine you doing it. You'd need a caravan.

Soter
August 25th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Oh look at his cute little face, big saucer eyes just so adorable
I'd love to cuddle him right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lovestruck::lovestruck:

aslan
August 25th, 2008, 01:04 PM
OMC - Just look at those eyes 14k, he is adorable. :lovestruck:

I think Piggy is a cute name, anything but Nadine :laughing:

:eek: Frenchy just give me the word, i can go up there and give her what for.

I kinda like smudge 'cause of his little nose. his little eyelinered eyes hmmmm kinda looks like johhny "Depp"...

Ford Girl
August 25th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Aww, he's so cute. :lovestruck:

14+kitties - what you do for these kitties is amazing. :angel: