Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For WD

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 06:51 PM
As requested ! Nelly , just lazing around on a Sunday.

1. Ah no mom , not again with the pics :frustrated:
2. I swear , mom is worse than papparazzis :wall:
3. sigh .....

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 06:52 PM
But Nelly is a good girl and finally posed :

1. ok how do you want me ?
2. Maybe this way ?

So now will WD post pictures of Maggie ? (Nelly asked :shrug:)

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Nelly and her new pink Cuz :lovestruck:

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 06:56 PM
I caught Monsieur le chat napping .... and he had this to say :

Now you ding dong , if I'm under the table , that only means one thing :

let me be :yell:

growler~GateKeeper
August 24th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Love the second Nelly pic posing on the bed :lovestruck: so cute :cloud9:

M Le Chat :lovestruck: handsome little :evil: is that where you've been hiding? :D

Chaser
August 24th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Awww....love Nelly posing for you! :cloud9: And a pink Cuz??? I haven't seen those yet! (Monsieur le Chat always looks super P.O.d at the camera! :laughing:)

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Awww....love Nelly posing for you! :cloud9: And a pink Cuz??? I haven't seen those yet! (Monsieur le Chat always looks super P.O.d at the camera! :laughing:)

The pink Cuz is the one with the smaller feet , didn't feel like buying one with them and having to perform surgery again. :laughing:

Monsieur le chat is the King of the house and doesn't like to be disturb while he naps , he needs his rest for pawtying all night with Paddington . :evil:

14+kitties
August 24th, 2008, 07:39 PM
I just wanna know one thing. How do you find room in bed to sleep? :rolleyes:
Nelly :cloud9:
Monsieur le chat :cloud9:

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 07:43 PM
I just wanna know one thing. How do you find room in bed to sleep? :rolleyes:

:laughing: Nelly takes her side of the bed but usually sleeps on HER comforter. Chloe is now by sleeping buddy :cloud9:

Here's what it looked like about 2 years ago :cloud9::

mollywog
August 24th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Nelly looks like a big gentle tiger!! But maybe a bit of a bedhog!? :laughing:
and Monsieur le Chat is verrry handsome in his little hideaway! :cloud9:

14+kitties
August 24th, 2008, 07:46 PM
I remember that picture I think. Is one of the goldens Molly? They are beautiful for sure!

allymack
August 24th, 2008, 07:48 PM
aw nelly, what a cutie, and with her pink cuz :cloud9:

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 07:49 PM
I remember that picture I think. Is one of the goldens Molly? They are beautiful for sure!

Yes but not otter's Molly , it was Molly #1 , her and Lilly the black lab had many years difference but we're best buds here. I think this "pack" was the best I ever had. Molly and Lilly would play together while Bailey and Sam would play together. It was perfect matches.

14+kitties
August 24th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Ah, gotcha! It's hard for us relative newbies to remember all of the ones you have fostered. :dog::angel:

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Lovely pics of all of them!! Love the last in particular. Lovely cat as well:)

wdawson
August 25th, 2008, 07:33 PM
ah nelly :cloud9:.....more please:D

ancientgirl
August 25th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I love all of the pictures, but I really like the ones on the grass. And you got Monsieur le kitty chat too!

Frenchy
August 25th, 2008, 08:54 PM
ah nelly :cloud9:.....more please:D
Holy macaroni WD , you're worse than some women .... more more more :frustrated: :laughing:
And you got Monsieur le kitty chat too!

:laughing: yes Monsieur le chat and Paddy love the little cushions I bought for the chairs. It's their new "spot" :D

Frenchy
August 25th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Holy macaroni WD , you're worse than some women .... more more more :frustrated: :laughing:

:lightbulb: I'll rent her to you for a week end ! :thumbs up mommy needs oil for heat this winter :lightbulb:

wdawson
August 25th, 2008, 09:12 PM
:lightbulb: I'll rent her to you for a week end ! :thumbs up mommy needs oil for heat this winter :lightbulb:

deal.....i come by on friday....its a 3 day weekend , i'll be driving the black van with tinted windows and no plates.....what day did you want her back :rolleyes::laughing:

Frenchy
August 25th, 2008, 09:21 PM
deal.....i come by on friday....its a 3 day weekend , i'll be driving the black van with tinted windows and no plates.....what day did you want her back :rolleyes::laughing:

I think I just changed my mind. Who needs heat in winter anyway. :cool: I'm a strong woman , I can handle the cold :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
August 25th, 2008, 11:40 PM
i'll be driving the black van with tinted windows and no plates.....what day did you want her back :rolleyes::laughing:

:laughing: Wayne's also moving & changing his phone # :laughing:

Frenchy
August 26th, 2008, 12:26 PM
:laughing: Wayne's also moving & changing his phone # :laughing:

That's what I'm afraid of ... and then we'll get a new member on pets.ca call : Nelly'sdad :rolleyes:

:laughing:

Dog Dancer
August 26th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Great Nelly pics - okay they're all great pics and the cat does not look impressed at all!! They rarely do it seems.

FancyAppy
August 28th, 2008, 08:47 AM
great pics . I love the one with all the dogs on the bed. What a sweet sight.