Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

HOVERDOG! And other Molly pics....

mollywog
August 24th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Thought I would post some pics today from our daily walk. We go down the driveway, about 3 kms total trip. Molly gets to chase birds, squirrels etc and blow some steam off too!
1. Having some quiet time with her favourite stuffie! :cloud9:
2. Harness on, walking to our destination....
3. "I'm FREE! Is that a bird I heard???"

mollywog
August 24th, 2008, 04:16 PM
After taking about a million pictures of her running at highspeed, I am beginning to wonder if her legs ever even touch the ground!?
introducing.... HOVERDOG!! :crazy:

mollywog
August 24th, 2008, 04:18 PM
on the way home, we came across Molly's new friend Angus, a 13 year old Lab. He's such a gentle old soul, always happy to see us. And Molly seems to respect his old age and is very gentle with him! :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
August 24th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Molly is just the cutest little thang! :lovestruck:

Hoverdog :laugh: love it! and she's looks like her feet never touched the earth :D

Chaser
August 24th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Oh my....Molly is SO cute and always looks like she is having so much fun! :cloud9: (and she reminds me a LOT of Chase!!!) Angus is such a beautiful boy as well!

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 06:05 PM
She's so cute with her stuffie ! :lovestruck: and yes , her paws don't even touch the ground :laughing:

mollywog
August 24th, 2008, 06:48 PM
thanks everyone! I wish I had known sooner that I had a hoverdog.. haha
Chases Mom- you're right, they do share some similarities... especially in the big silly ears!

allymack
August 24th, 2008, 06:50 PM
she looks like she really enjoyed her walk! shes adorable, and her friend angus :cloud9:

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Molly is a lovely lass - love her black coat. Angus is a lovely laddie! Great to see dogs with their friends.

14+kitties
August 24th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Mmm, maybe Molly should meet wd's Maggie! Her feet don't touch the ground either. :D
Beautiful pics. I love the ones with Angus!

hazelrunpack
August 24th, 2008, 09:04 PM
She's dwarfed by the Big Boy that is Angus! :eek: He's a big old soul, isn't he? :D And very debonair!

Good thing you ran into him. Angus seems to keep Molly grounded...otherwise she might have just floated away! :laughing: She really enjoys running :cloud9:

Such cute pics, mollywog! Molly always looks like she's enjoying herself to the utmost! :dog:

rainbow
August 25th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Does Molly ever run off into the bush or does she stay on the road? I love the second pic of her. :lovestruck: And Angus looks like a wonderful dog. :cloud9:

mollywog
August 25th, 2008, 07:09 AM
She's dwarfed by the Big Boy that is Angus! :eek: He's a big old soul, isn't he? :D And very debonair!

Yup, he is big! Probably close to 3 times the size that Molly is!! :D

Does Molly ever run off into the bush or does she stay on the road? I love the second pic of her. :lovestruck: And Angus looks like a wonderful dog. :cloud9:

yes, if she hears something or catches a scent, she is off, but always keeps up with me ;)

ancientgirl
August 25th, 2008, 08:55 AM
I love the stuffie picture.

Angus is a handsome guy. He's a big dog!

Ford Girl
August 25th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Me too, love thr stuffy pics. :lovestruck: And the ears of course...:lovestruck: Angus look so gentle. :angel:

wdawson
August 25th, 2008, 07:06 PM
cute pics....i love the hover pics :D