Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pictures of my Bengals.....

Kodster
August 24th, 2008, 03:32 PM
First one is Kody and his little spotted sister Kenzie. This really show his size. He's a big boy, weighing 24lbs and all muscle....I hope the pics are too big....
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/rs1989/IMG_0005-2.jpg

The next is of our Kodster whom is the reason I sought advice on the board. He's such a teddy bear, a big teddy bear but a sweet one. Here he is with his favorite "pound kitty" toy.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/rs1989/IMG_0023-2.jpg

And last but not least is the girl that captured our hearts with this breed. Brianna is 8 and is the sweetest girl you'd ever want to share your life with.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/rs1989/IMG_02281.jpg

We also care for, feed, spay/neuter feral cat colony outside of our town. They get live trapped taken to the vet, shots, tested etc. My sister and I have this huge ongoing project......

chico2
August 24th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Kodster,I have never had a Bengal,but they are stunning cats and I've also heard they have a great disposition.
Your are just adorable,someone who used to live down the street from me bought a Bengal kitten and he paid $3000 for him,that is an awful lot of money,is that what is normally charged for a Bengal.?
Love Briannas colouring:lovestruck:

Kodster
August 24th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Kodster,I have never had a Bengal,but they are stunning cats and I've also heard they have a great disposition.
Your are just adorable,someone who used to live down the street from me bought a Bengal kitten and he paid $3000 for him,that is an awful lot of money,is that what is normally charged for a Bengal.?
Love Briannas colouring:lovestruck:

Thank you Chico2.....no way could we pay that kind of money for our cats. We paid 300. for the older 2 and 500. for Kody. We absolutely adore them all. We also have DSH that is 17yr. She's a special girl too.....:cat:

growler~GateKeeper
August 24th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Such purrty kitties :lovestruck::cloud9:

allymack
August 24th, 2008, 06:51 PM
they are gorgeous! i love the one with the stuffie in his mouth!:lovestruck:

14+kitties
August 24th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Beautiful Bengals!! Love the colouring! All of them still have that tabby "M". Cute!!

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Absolutely adorable cats - beautiful breed! Love cats! ovely pics.

hazelrunpack
August 24th, 2008, 08:51 PM
They sure are gorgeous cats! :cloud9: I don't think I've ever met any bengals...are they pretty rare? I love the patterns! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 08:57 PM
I saw this breed once in a magazine and fell in love :lovestruck: they are beauties !

And thanks so much for helping with the ferals ! :thumbs up

rainbow
August 25th, 2008, 01:20 AM
They are all gorgeous. :cloud9: Hope to see pics of Shakti soon too. :goodvibes:

Love4himies
August 25th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Wow what a difference in their size:eek:.

Your kitties are gorgeous.:cloud9: Thanks for posting some pics.;)

Bengals are so beautiful, I have only met one and she was so friendly and sweet.

ancientgirl
August 25th, 2008, 08:59 AM
They're all just beautiful!

Pipercats
August 25th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Kodster - Your Bengal babies are Beautiful!
Kenzie looks similar to our new girl Kia who we recently adopted.
Brianna looks to have an amazing marble pattern and Kody is certainly a well built happy looking guy.

Without a doubt, Bengals are some of the coolest cats on the block. Kia was walking all over us this morning at 6am - just to let us know it was time for HER breakfast.

All the best.
Bill and Terri

Kodster
August 25th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Kodster - Your Bengal babies are Beautiful!
Kenzie looks similar to our new girl Kia who we recently adopted.
Brianna looks to have an amazing marble pattern and Kody is certainly a well built happy looking guy.
Without a doubt, Bengals are some of the coolest cats on the block. Kia was walking all over us this morning at 6am - just to let us know it was time for HER breakfast.
All the best.
Bill and Terri

Our hearts have been captured and our minds stolen by the Bengal breed. :lovestruck:They will keep you on your toes that's for sure. Very intelligent cat and full of their kitty selves. Since we've fallen head over heels in love with this breed we do the feral colony (an ongoing project shared with my sister) as our contribution to all cats.......
Thanks for the kind words....
Susan