Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Heavenís Angels

badger
August 24th, 2008, 01:36 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/24/nyregion/thecity/24pet.html?pagewanted=1

Chaser
August 24th, 2008, 02:00 AM
I saw these guys on Ellen - I love them! You would have to either be incredibly stupid or have a serious death wish not to listen when these guys investigate and give you a warning! :laughing: The world needs more of them...

badger
August 24th, 2008, 02:09 AM
Montreal, hell the whole of Quebec could use a few (or hundreds), what if our bikers (the ones who sell crack on my corner) switched their focus. It would be awesome.
I love these guys, I love their moxie and their ability to get in people's faces and effect change. That garage owner who agreed to have his pitties spayed? WOW.
And going into the schools to talk to kids about respecting other forms of life? It put us to shame.

Chaser
August 24th, 2008, 10:42 AM
And going into the schools to talk to kids about respecting other forms of life? It put us to shame.

Yeah, they're really smart about it. Not just working on the current problem, but trying to reduce it in the future. I saw a local pup on petfinder last night....10 months old, and had been tied to a rock and beaten with a hammer! :sad: Education on respecting animals should be a compulsory part of the curriculum....though I think the boys that did this may be the next generation of serial killers :frustrated:

But it would be great to have guys like these in a situation such as that. Imagine if they gave the boys a talking to about what they did? Those kids would have :censored: their pants. And that's how it should be for anyone who abuses an animal!

Maybe you should write to the Hell's Angels and ask them to consider branching out. :laughing:

ancientgirl
August 24th, 2008, 11:10 AM
These guys are great! I read two of them lost their jobs because of the work they do to help animals. I hope they are compensated in some way so they can continue to help animals.

14+kitties
August 24th, 2008, 12:00 PM
I need some of those guys!! And from sounds of things they are needed badly in Montreal! Oh heck, everywhere needs them!!
Great work!

Love4himies
August 25th, 2008, 11:23 AM
What a great bunch of guys! Thanks for sharing.