Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm baaaaack..guess who was on TV??

onster
August 23rd, 2008, 05:19 PM
No, not me...Onnie and Bunduk!!
I picked them up today...they look AWESOME..all that regular grooming theyre soooo flooofy and shiny...I think im boring them already :rolleyes:, poor boys they miss catnap!

Im so tired right now and still need to unpack but the crew at catnap told me Onnie and Bunduk were on tv! super cool :cool: Rogers was doing a piece on catnap and Onnie and Bunduk (more so bunduk :rolleyes:) are in the clip twice...see if you can spot them :D

http://www.rogerstv.com/get.asp?lid=122&rid=8&sid=2520&mid=10&oth=1&gid=29400

Its the archive on Tuesday August 12th..the catnap section starts at 1minute 24 secs if u want to skip the other stuff at the begining :thumbs up

Alright ima go sleep and cuddle the kitties. Good to be back.:cloud9:

Chris21711
August 23rd, 2008, 05:46 PM
Teehee, I'm first :D[SIZE="4"]WELCOME BACK ONSTER :crazy:[COLOR="Purple"] Did Onnie and Bunduk give you the cold shoulder or the "Oh it's you look"?

NEWS:
FG - is Preggars!
Frenchy - Got married and had twins.
LP - Bought a new house.
Growlers - Duffy is doing great.
Hazel's -Ember has started working, oh, Hubby doesn't change the toilet roll :eek:
14k - Found more kitties.
Breeze - Has a zillion wires to do :yuck:
ME - I'm moving to BC to hang with Rainbow http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Ghelyon.gif
Aslan & WD - Are having late night convos.

Can't think of any more, once again Welcome Back.

Frenchy
August 23rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
wooohoooo onster is back ! :thumbs up

:laughing: nice resume Chris :laughing:

ancientgirl
August 23rd, 2008, 08:15 PM
Welcome back! Bunduk is a star! I think I spotted Onnie in the background for a millisecond though.

krdahmer
August 23rd, 2008, 08:51 PM
Haha... I love that! Bunduk is such a ham!!! Welcome back!!! :2huggers:

When you get a chance check out my vaca pics too in the non pet pics section... I saw a sphinx too! ;) When I saw it I had to grab the camera to show you.

meg4050
August 23rd, 2008, 09:00 PM
Welcome back onster!!!! :D

hazelrunpack
August 23rd, 2008, 09:18 PM
Welcome back, onster!! http://www.smileycons.com/img/emotions/91.gif

So while you were away, Bunduk and Onnie were pursuing their movie carreers, eh? :D

I wish I could see the video! :frustrated:

14+kitties
August 23rd, 2008, 09:24 PM
Welcome back Onster! I am sure your kitties were very happy to see you but a little disappointed to leave Catnap. It looks a wonderful place!! :cloud9:

How many kitties did you sneak back home??:rolleyes:

rainbow
August 23rd, 2008, 11:54 PM
My little godson is a movie star. :flirt:

Welcome back Onster :highfive: Enjoy some cuddling time with Bunduk and Onnie and then come back and update us re your new job. :thumbs up

NEWS:

ME - I'm moving to BC to hang with Rainbow http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Ghelyon.gif

:thumbs up ....how cool is that? :cool:

rainbow
August 23rd, 2008, 11:56 PM
NEWS:
FG - is Preggars!
Frenchy - Got married and had twins.
LP - Bought a new house.
Growlers - Duffy is doing great.
Hazel's -Ember has started working, oh, Hubby doesn't change the toilet roll :eek:
14k - Found more kitties.
Breeze - Has a zillion wires to do :yuck:
Aslan & WD - Are having late night convos.

Can't think of any more, once again Welcome Back.

All the above is true except Frenchy has since got divorced and gave the twins up for adoption. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
August 24th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Welcome Back Onster!

awww Onnie & Bunduk TV Stars :lovestruck:

onster
August 24th, 2008, 03:18 AM
LOL love the news bulletin chris

Aslan & WD always had late night convos :p

u reaally moving to BC? :crazy:

Breeze :grouphug:

14+ :eek: more ??? where do they all come from???! ure an :angel:

hazel so what does ember do? and u actually expected hubby to change the toilet roll??? :laughing:

Growler wooohoo for duffy!

LP awesome!!!! congrats! is it near frenchy??? Have u moved in?? is there space for more doggies? :D

Frenchy :eek: what happened to the maharaja plan??! :sad: lol twins too huh....hehehe...BTW i did manage to see pics of a certain ma belle...but then I kinda got lost so I dont know if u still have her or not..but shes so huge she can count as twins :D

FG for real???? she was tring for a long time right? (unless im confusing with someone else) OMG thats awesome news!!!! wooohooo! :pray: everything goes smoothly!:stork-baby:

onster
August 24th, 2008, 03:21 AM
rainbow yep ure lil godson is quite the charmer. How's ure hubby after surgery?

ancient onnie is only in the bckground for a millisecond like u said..when Bunduk is sniffing the camera :rolleyes:

krdahmer ill def check out the pics asap

meg hows gumbo? hows peanut?? how are u doing while J man is away?? :grouphug:

onster
August 24th, 2008, 03:35 AM
Ok now for how Onnie and Bunduk reacted. Well as soon as we walked in the door there was this orange floofball walking around sniffing other cages....me" Omg is that Bunduk???" "he got SO fat..i mean..so Huge..omg" ...them :o umm no he didnt get fat..err yes its bunduk..umm..reaaly u think hes fat???

me...uhh I dunno maybe not fat just..soo..poofy floofy!!! them: ahaaa yes cuz we comb his hair every day :D me: enough talk...BUnduk!!! habeeebi (my love) come here...bunduk doesnt even turn around... :frustrated: So i go and grab bunduk and as usual he goes limp in my arms :cloud9: but I still think hes like who are u??? lol....I play with him for a bit marvel at how soft and floofy and not "just woke up from bed" fur he has (he always looked dishevelled here)...then i remember Onnie! :o wheres onnie??? apparently they tried to get him out of the cottage but he wanted to stay in..i look towards it and there he is peeering at me from halfway down the stairs...I think he remembered my voice maybe..lol he then headbutted me and let me pet him for a while while he purred SOOOOo loud. He's soooo shiny now with all that brushing. However I was distracted from Onnie petting by the big bully that is Bunduk :rolleyes: Mr Bunduk now walks around the cages, sniffing at the newbies and hissing at them, then walking away b4 they react. Literally visiting every cottage, giving them the evil eye. B4 I dropped him off I never heard him hiss in my life!!!!! my lil boy all grown up :sad: Apparently he likes to intimidate the newbies...well I never!!!

Anita has done the impossible!! They are on an eating schedule (I freefed)!! Growler, sugarcatmom does this seem a lil too little? She feeds tem 1/4 can each (small cans) of wet food with water in the am and 1/3 cup kibble ea in the pm. Seems small. Anita is the BEST.

The drive back home was not fun. I asked the crew at catnap to withhold breakie so no puke this time..but Onnie pooped a lil in his carrier :sad: he was so scared. They remembered home though...Onnie went straight to the basement and Bunduk went straight to the empty food bowl LOL. OMG the purring coming out of Bunduk..u would not believe!!! He then ran down to the basement with me, running around, jumping purring sooooo loud, almost tripping me over follwing me everywhere. He has not left my side since. Onnie made his way up to my moms room *his fav place* and when he saw my mom...wow...he was still very stressed from the car ride that he was shaking and breathing hard but when my mom started petting him he was purrring sooo loud that he was snorting!!! LOL

onster
August 24th, 2008, 03:38 AM
They both clearly remember home and are up to no good already. After I posted I went to bed and just woke up...Around my bed is a zillion toys courtesty of Bunduk :cloud9:...

Bunduk was on the carpet and when he saw I was up he started doing his acrobatic stretches and purrmeows *petmeee* but he has turned into a new breeed of lazy while at catnap. He refuses to come to me for pets now..i must make my way over or he will purmeow and twist and turn until I feel so guilty :rolleyes:

Then I spot Onnie making his way across my room, stops behind my bed..then I hear lip smacking.hmmm whats that?? what are u eating??? HUH a can of food??? what?? OH CRAP that was the opened can in a ziplock bag i was supposed to put in the fridge but forgot....huh..hows he eating it?? Bunduuuuuk :crazy::laughing: amongst all the toys bunduk showered me with with his graciousness was a ripped up baggie and gravy dripped all over my beige carpet, with little gravy bunduk pawprints :rolleyes::wall:

Its good to have them home :cloud9::lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
August 24th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Onster the food amount sounds alright, aslong as they are not still hungry after they finish & are not losing weight.

:laughing: Bunduk & his Toys :cloud9: Clever little :evil: Onnie getting the canned before Bunduk :laughing:

breeze
August 24th, 2008, 04:59 PM
WELCOME BACK ONSTER!!!!!!!

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 06:13 PM
All the above is true except Frenchy has since got divorced and gave the twins up for adoption. :laughing:
The twins are still up petfinder :frustrated: :laughing:
!

LP awesome!!!! congrats! is it near frenchy??? Have u moved in?? is there space for more doggies? :D
about 40 minutes from my place :sad:
Frenchy :eek: what happened to the maharaja plan??! :sad: lol twins too huh....hehehe...BTW i did manage to see pics of a certain ma belle...but then I kinda got lost so I dont know if u still have her or not..but shes so huge she can count as twins :D
[B]

Ma Belle is still here and yes , she counts for 2 :D

I'm glad the kitties are back to their routine :evil:

onster
August 26th, 2008, 06:20 AM
:D Thanks guys.

Onnie lost some weight I think...but he needed to :rolleyes:....I dont think I can do this tho..the portioned feeding, they really werent getting fat here just staying stable with free feeding..we have lotsa stairs and places to jump, chase after ea other etc...i dunno Ill try to stick her portions or a little more :shrug:

Love4himies
August 26th, 2008, 07:13 AM
WELCOME BACK!

Awwww, Bunduk is a movie star :cloud9:

Glad to hear they had a great time a Catnap Cottages :thumbs up