Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Video Of keely 'Eating' a Treat!

babymomma
August 22nd, 2008, 09:36 AM
Okay, I keep telling keely she shouldnt play with her food. But she isnt listening:p This is her morning treat ritual (And she does this everytime she gets a treat) I guess shes trying to make sure its dead?! :laughing:

Enjoy! Anybody elses dog weird like this? haha (hope this works:fingerscr)

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee333/keely_momma/th_keelyandtreatjpg.jpg (http://s533.photobucket.com/albums/ee333/keely_momma/?action=view&current=keelyandtreatjpg.flv)

Dracko
August 22nd, 2008, 09:57 AM
Oh my is that ever cute. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

ancientgirl
August 22nd, 2008, 10:07 AM
LOL, that's adorable.

bendyfoot
August 22nd, 2008, 11:27 AM
OMG that's hilarious! Is she ever cute!!!:lovestruck:

babymomma
August 22nd, 2008, 11:30 AM
Thanks guys!! She does so much cute stuff. I hope i can get it all on video someday and show it to you all!!

Love4himies
August 22nd, 2008, 11:49 AM
OMG that is way too cute :cloud9::lovestruck:. How could you not resist picking her up and giving huge kisses to her?

rainbow
August 22nd, 2008, 01:59 PM
Awww....that is so cute. :lovestruck: At least she won't get fat from eating treats with all that exercise first. :D

Dog Dancer
August 22nd, 2008, 04:38 PM
What no other weird dogs? That's such a cute video. My Shadow likes to take her cookie and then she bolts out of the room and runs a lap around the upstairs of the house (sometimes two), then she goes and hides it in her bed and walks away. That's when Halo goes over and eats it for her. But she's so happy to get it! Last month she was into hiding it in the bed with daddy because she knows daddy won't eat it on her. Dogs can be so silly.

Chaser
August 22nd, 2008, 06:33 PM
She's such a cutie! :lovestruck:

allymack
August 22nd, 2008, 10:18 PM
aw, what a cutie, i love how she just throws it around...now if i could teach enzo to do that with his ball..we'd be all set!:rolleyes:

babymomma
August 22nd, 2008, 10:32 PM
What no other weird dogs? That's such a cute video. My Shadow likes to take her cookie and then she bolts out of the room and runs a lap around the upstairs of the house (sometimes two), then she goes and hides it in her bed and walks away. That's when Halo goes over and eats it for her. But she's so happy to get it! Last month she was into hiding it in the bed with daddy because she knows daddy won't eat it on her. Dogs can be so silly.

Aww how cute that must be! :flirt: Thanks for sharing your story! :)

Ally- She does it with her ball too! ;) Yep, we've pretty much got it made!

Chase_mom- Thanks for the compliment!

Jessica:cool: And Keely:dog:

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Aw she is adorable - glad she ate her wee treat eventually!! Had a great time playing with it first though!!

growler~GateKeeper
August 25th, 2008, 12:26 AM
:laughing: very cute, what a silly pup :dog:

14+kitties
August 25th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Adorable puppers! She is such a clown to have around. Must give you hours of laughs! :cloud9: